British Men Bigger?

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having been fortunate enough to be well travelled and now somewhat settled in the UK, I have been recollecting on past "experience" I have to say that most of the British men I have been with have been larger than average, and the biggest I ever had was a British guy...So are British men more well hung than other nationalities? Thank the lord almost all of them are uncut!! I am definately staying! Would be interesting to know anyone elses experiences....

Also... I had never been with a straight guy before moving to England, have noticed that they are much more relaxed about sexuality and much more likely to get a bit pissed and have a bit of a fumble/suck. Rule Brittania!! LOL

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. It's true. British Men are the most hung men in the world. Not a single one of them is below average. I think it's because the english bloodlines are so pure. I mean, just look at your history books. The english haven't been influenced by outsiders for millenia upon millenia. Surprisingly the british isles survived, untouched, by the pimple-hung Vikings. The germanic people comingled with everything (even the romans) but left Britain alone, which is good, because we know how small they are. Even the Romans (those tiny Italian ponies) themselves had trouble finding the island!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool:

Well..dont know about face to face encouters..but at least here in LPSG we have many of them that are big and huge...and the most impressive thing to me is that some of them are big even semi-hard!!!!:eek:

It most be something about living in an Island, having a Queen and BBC 123456...it must be...:shrug:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am British, and have lived and slutted myself about both Britain and the States for many years.

I have noticed no especial difference on average. In fact, I'd say America beat out England if only because of the higher populations of black and Latin men who (to be horribly stereotypical) are usually better hung.

However, I have had plenty of nice big'uns back home in Blighty too. I have also had experience of more than one micro-penis on our fair isle. So there is no blanket rule to be applied.

Reactions: reuben36

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've noticed that taking an average, american cock is smaller than most but I really don't think britsh cock is any bigger than average. In fact I would think British guys are left behind by German, Dutch and Scandinavian cock within Europe.

D

deleted26151

I dnt think any country is more hung then another - the differences according to stats are like .1 of an inch ? I read somewhere that France was supposed to quite large? again tho the dif is quite small

Also is there a rumour out there that Irish lads are really small? I went to US recently and got that opinion from loads!! were an island too and are WAY more insular than the British who have been widening their gene pool since Colonial times

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shelby said:
Which begs the obvious question -

Is penis size inversely related to dental health? :icon16:

Well, things in England are very $$$$$$$$ ..when I live there I eat no beef bcause could not afford...:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

And as a student I had health insurance automatic...:cool: :fing02: but no dental...:rolleyes: plus there i did not see a doctor as here but a 'sister' nurse...I think you see doctors there when you are really really sick.

But Shelby..here in the USA you can go to a dentist for 45,00 1st visit and includes diagnostic, xrays and cleaning!! Of course if you need a root canal it will cost at least 1thousand...

But in England I think people dont go bcause they cant afford it...

Well, dont know really..why in 1world country many people still have bad teeth...

:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
troy72 said:
Since when did teeth/ oral hygiene have anything to do with cock sizes?

Yes, I do agree..nothing to do with it...

Is Shelby 'fault'...he started and i answer him.

Sorry.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
troy72 said:
Since when did teeth/ oral hygiene have anything to do with cock sizes?

Um, since when did being British have anything to do with cock sizes? :rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Whenever the question is:

Are __________ men/women __________er than __________ men/women?

The answer is ALWAYS "that's a fucking stupid ass question."

That's just sour grapes because you know it's true :biggrin1:

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow...okay guys.... Calm down! It was only an observation. Obviously I am not so unintelligent to suggest that there is a real, hard and fast rule about any type of person being more well hung than others. It was a harmless query about other people's personal experience. I merely stated my personal experience, maybe I attracted smaller than average guys in the US whereas here my charms work in reverse? lol C'mon we are not tryingto cure world hunger, we are chatting online about penis size. Put it in perspective. :rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the-flash said:
I guesse all the incest that went on in the uk up till 50 years ago must have had it's advantages.

Yes of course. My brother and I were talking about that in bed just the other night.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
~quicksilver~ said:
Wow...okay guys.... Calm down! It was only an observation. Obviously I am not so unintelligent to suggest that there is a real, hard and fast rule about any type of person being more well hung than others. It was a harmless query about other people's personal experience. I merely stated my personal experience, maybe I attracted smaller than average guys in the US whereas here my charms work in reverse? lol C'mon we are not tryingto cure world hunger, we are chatting online about penis size. Put it in perspective. :rolleyes:

I love this word 'query' as i love the one you use in England when you get in line..that I forgot but starts with a 'q' too..queu or something like that...

:smile: