British Men Bigger?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
I love this word 'query' as i love the one you use in England when you get in line..that I forgot but starts with a 'q' too..queu or something like that...

:smile:

That's right Gisella we call it queue you guys call it a line.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gisella said:
I love this word 'query' as i love the one you use in England when you get in line..that I forgot but starts with a 'q' too..queu or something like that...

:smile:

The word you are looking for is queue... It rhymes with the word loo which is the word we use for the bathroom. :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
~quicksilver~ said:
The word you are looking for is queue... It rhymes with the word loo which is the word we use for the bathroom. :smile:

Thanks Daverock and

QuickSilver...

LoL..I do remember 'loo'..well you have to go lots to the loo with the size of beer glasses (huge) you get in the pubs...:biggrin1:

Poor huge British penises when go to the loo...by the time they empty their bladder they are almost passing out...its a long journey to a pee to travel...:rolleyes: :tongue:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
fwiw I don't think Brit's have worse dental health on average than any other 1rst world country. I do think it's possible they're teeth might be slghtly darker as a result of their charming habit of taking tea. Furthermore I think that's probably the source of the stereotype.

Ok, from now on I'm going to refrain from apologizing for my jokes.

rwmnfla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd lkike to agree that British men are bigger. Every guy I was with when I was younger was smaller than me, I'm not that big just a little over average. They were all mutts and I am of 100% English decent so I used to tell them thats why, the pure blood lines

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Thanks Daverock and

QuickSilver...

LoL..I do remember 'loo'..well you have to go lots to the loo with the size of beer glasses (huge) you get in the pubs...:biggrin1:

Poor huge British penises when go to the loo...by the time they empty their bladder they are almost passing out...its a long journey to a pee to travel...:rolleyes: :tongue:

Did it look like this Gisella?

http://www.baronbob.com/giantbeerglass.jpg

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here we go again.
"All men from fill-in-the-blank
are hung like horses."

Black men, redheads, brits,
Men from Spain and Italy...
So who's next: martians?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
~quicksilver~ said:
Wow...okay guys.... Calm down! It was only an observation. Obviously I am not so unintelligent to suggest that there is a real, hard and fast rule about any type of person being more well hung than others. It was a harmless query about other people's personal experience. I merely stated my personal experience, maybe I attracted smaller than average guys in the US whereas here my charms work in reverse? lol C'mon we are not tryingto cure world hunger, we are chatting online about penis size. Put it in perspective. :rolleyes:

Oh, well, sure--if you are going to be REASONABLE about it, sheesh!:rolleyes:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shelby said:
fwiw I don't think Brit's have worse dental health on average than any other 1rst world country. I do think it's possible they're teeth might be slghtly darker as a result of their charming habit of taking tea. Furthermore I think that's probably the source of the stereotype.

Ok, from now on I'm going to refrain from apologizing for my jokes.

No--all the "Austin Powers" movies are the source of the sterotype...:biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
No, all British men are hung. It's been proven by studies. Really.

Have you been studying my penis again?

Modesty forbids that I comment on this most excellent thread. Suffice it to say that I am considered quite small in the UK. :wink:

the1andonlybe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though completely irrelevant to penis size. Really!
The British do have bigger feet than other Europeans. The British usually rent bigger boots than others at the ski resort where I work.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
duracelbuni said:
Well I'm british and i have a few pics on here. I always welcome your thoughts!

x

I think that you should rename the photo "Pussy Hunter" you have in your photo gallery to "Pussy Killer". That sucker looks angry and tempting. Girls should check that one out!!!! Hehehe. :smile: