British Men Bigger?

londonguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
Yes. It's true. British Men are the most hung men in the world. Not a single one of them is below average. I think it's because the english bloodlines are so pure. I mean, just look at your history books. The english haven't been influenced by outsiders for millenia upon millenia. Surprisingly the british isles survived, untouched, by the pimple-hung Vikings. The germanic people comingled with everything (even the romans) but left Britain alone, which is good, because we know how small they are. Even the Romans (those tiny Italian ponies) themselves had trouble finding the island!

Is this a joke?

If not I'm interested to know where you discovered that we haven't been influenced by outsiders for millenia upon millenia?

If you are bieng sarcastic- hahaha very funny:smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
londonguy said:
Is this a joke?

If not I'm interested to know where you discovered that we haven't been influenced by outsiders for millenia upon millenia?

If you are bieng sarcastic- hahaha very funny:smile:

He's trying to provoke a posse of hung Brits to go round and spank his naughty young buns.

He should have worked out by now that size is relative to the history and culture that a country has. :wink:

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
Could it mean that more large penis Brits are more likely be willing to mess arould and expose themselves, thus involve in gay sex?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could it mean that more large penis Brits are more likely be willing to mess arould and expose themselves, thus involve in gay sex?

I'm sorry, while trying to wade through your lack of cohesive sentence structure, I failed to realize if you actually said something.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK...I normally do not buy into the whole stereo types and who is more hung etc BUT....in my experience....British men have bigger cocks...I do not know why...but I am never disapointed ....very weird, I thought I was just having random luck....20 or 30 times over hahahahha

:smile:

Honey

Reactions: Mike hung

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK...I normally do not buy into the whole stereo types and who is more hung etc BUT....in my experience....British men have bigger cocks...I do not know why...but I am never disapointed ....very weird, I thought I was just having random luck....20 or 30 times over hahahahha

Honey

But aren't most Aussies descended from British (the English)? So they should have big dicks too? Just wondering if you find that Aussies are big.

I'm English btw

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy...no I don't find Aussies have the same consistant ratio. I really thought I was the only one who thought British men had big cocks!

Honey

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
>> So are British men more well hung than other nationalities?

not really. but only because the English and the Welsh bring the average down a bit :biggrin1:

virusss

1st Like
Media
I'm 18 years old and live in the US. My great grandparents are from Britain though. My penis is 7" long and 7" girth. It seems to look a lot bigger than it is and when I finally measured it I was a bit disappointed, but I've learned from girls who are friends who I talk openly about sex with that its a good size. I guess from my perspective that British guys are of a nice size. But this is something that would require thousands of participants in research heh.

Also, I suppose I should add that I am circumsized... I've come to terms that penis size matters depending on the person and situation. But good technique should compensate for too little or too much. If your partner wants a bigger dick or a smaller dick then find a partner who can accept you for who you are. You can't change people, so don't let people change you. Just tell yourself that your partner is a whore and find someone better :)

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
My only contribution as a UK (English) man is hardly scientific. I have fucked three US women in my life. Two of them commented that I had a bigger cock than their US husbands or other men they'd slept with, one just seemed to enjoy it. I have also fucked women of other nationalities but no comparisons were made, apart from the fact that I'm uncut and some of them including two of the US women had not experienced that before. BTW the best sex ever has been with the US women and I can't wait to go back there nex year and fuck them again.

milkwhite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. It's true. British Men are the most hung men in the world. Not a single one of them is below average. I think it's because the english bloodlines are so pure. I mean, just look at your history books. The english haven't been influenced by outsiders for millenia upon millenia. Surprisingly the british isles survived, untouched, by the pimple-hung Vikings. The germanic people comingled with everything (even the romans) but left Britain alone, which is good, because we know how small they are. Even the Romans (those tiny Italian ponies) themselves had trouble finding the island!

Have you ever opened any of these history books you speaking of? Or is it you have no concept of a Milenia? In brief as little as two milenia ago the Celts from Austria and Switzerland spread to Briatin the three main groups being Gauls Britons and Gaels. The Celts were shortly followed by the Romans who left nothing but Scotland untouched. After 400 years of occupation the Romans left and quickly replaced by the invading Saxons (Germans) who settled and became Anglo-Saxons. From the year 800 it was the Vikings turn the first invasion since the Celts to include Ireland and Scotland. it lasted 300 years until the Normans (French) arrived. That's how isolated we've been. Dickhead!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uh, I think joyboytoy79's post was tongue-in-cheek, milkwhite. Everyone knows that the British Isles have been invaded by and occupied by diverse groups over the millennia. Aside from the mix of genes it left, it created a (large, flexible) language that's also an amalgam of many roots.

My personal experience? In Europe, the Dutch overall are very well-hung guys (on average, they're the tallest in Europe, too). Next up are the British and Irish, followed not far behind by the Germans. FWIW, I also find that Northern European guys have longer foreskins than the rest, but I have my theories on why.

Americans don't seem to be anything special in the basket department. In fact, I even remember one good friend from college, while I was busy giving him a blowjob, apologize for "the WASP curse". But he got no complaints from me.

If there is such a curse, it's odd that it's in descendants from Blighty. But who knows? Maybe the Puritans came over because they were being persecuted for their uptight ways in Britain and were self-righteous because they were poorly hung. While big-dicked hedonists went about their usual ways back home.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not having seen any in person, just on this site. I think that perhaps there is some truth to the OP's statement. I have often joked that England sent not only their convicts, puritans, and other undesirables over on the Mayflower. They also rounded up all the men with small penises and sent them to America as well. :tongue: Thank God for future generations of immigrants or we'd not have any large cocks at all.

D

deleted15807

Perhaps one reason is that British parents don't usually feel the need to chop an inch off their boys' willies when they are babies.

The foreskin isn't a part of penis size.