British Men Bigger?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my experience British men are bigger than american guys, but I've always seeked partners that are hung so not easy to comment, I've met British guys with tiny dicks too!

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can beat any British guys in length and girth around my height and weight. 5'8" 138 lbs. My father ia a MD and he said guys who are uncut are 10 to 14% larger. They think is cause by being cut as well with the pain.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having been fortunate enough to be well travelled and now somewhat settled in the UK, I have been recollecting on past "experience" I have to say that most of the British men I have been with have been larger than average, and the biggest I ever had was a British guy...So are British men more well hung than other nationalities? Thank the lord almost all of them are uncut!! I am definately staying! Would be interesting to know anyone elses experiences....

Also... I had never been with a straight guy before moving to England, have noticed that they are much more relaxed about sexuality and much more likely to get a bit pissed and have a bit of a fumble/suck. Rule Brittania!! LOL
I don't know about being the biggest, BUT, I've heard that British guys are very keen to play around when away on trips. I met a Britsh guy on a Far Eastern trip and he was straight, but made it very clear that he was keen on having a bit of a fumble. It didn't happen for a few reasons from my side.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've noticed that taking an average, american cock is smaller than most but I really don't think britsh cock is any bigger than average. In fact I would think British guys are left behind by German, Dutch and Scandinavian cock within Europe.
I have been to some spas in Germany, and some of these guys are huge. I'm not small by any means, but some of the Duitsers were like giants.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, things in England are very $$$$$$$$ ..when I live there I eat no beef bcause could not afford...:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

And as a student I had health insurance automatic...:cool: :fing02: but no dental...:rolleyes: plus there i did not see a doctor as here but a 'sister' nurse...I think you see doctors there when you are really really sick.

But Shelby..here in the USA you can go to a dentist for 45,00 1st visit and includes diagnostic, xrays and cleaning!! Of course if you need a root canal it will cost at least 1thousand...

But in England I think people dont go bcause they cant afford it...

Well, dont know really..why in 1world country many people still have bad teeth...

:confused:
Yes it is a problem. Also in my experience the dentistry here in the UK is not of the same standard as I received when living in Africa. Sad but true. Oh and about 3 times the price.