British Monster cock Jez Kane Pussy Stretcher

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its a great clip. Glad to find he is from the North of england - very sexy voice.

As for the "ugly guy" -- i thought he looked quite attractive without those geeky glasses - and were it not for the obvious comparuison with his "boss" I'd say he had a nice big dickas well ...

Maybe I am just not in a position to be so choosy as the rest of u :-(( !

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats probably a real 7" girth.. goes to show how many guys lying on here with 2 inches of slack on the measuring tape hangin under their dick haha, as usual!
nice dick though

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does it take so many steps and so long to download the video? I gave up on it. Too bad, I'd like to see it. This guy's great. Anyone have any easier video to get, like x-tube?

Felicity Grace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She managed to fit it in lol also he says he has never been to Oz. I know where he is going next though lol

xxxx

Attachments

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats probably a real 7" girth.. goes to show how many guys lying on here with 2 inches of slack on the measuring tape hangin under their dick haha, as usual!
nice dick though

:stupid2: Exactly my opinion. :biggrin1: Finally a guy that looks like my BF. I'm sick and tired of all the Internet Inches at this site.