british newsreaders

Hairyhung69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive always had a thing about newsreaders. Does anyone know anyone about the likes of Dermot Murgnahan. Huw Edwards, Peter Dobbie, Ben Brown?
They really tuen me on, love to know if they are hung

S

SirConcis

I like the BBC weatherman. Tomasz Shafernacker and Simon King (especially him).

Aaron Hesslehurst is also manly. (world business report).

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some mornings Charlie Syayt sports a fair little bulge. Chris Hollins does it for me.

Reactions: Nicobene

Kev25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive always had a thing about newsreaders. Does anyone know anyone about the likes of Dermot Murgnahan. Huw Edwards, Peter Dobbie, Ben Brown?
They really tuen me on, love to know if they are hung

I've seen Huw at the station.... was surprised at his bulging package!

Reactions: ModernSatyr

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hilaire. Thanks for your comment Re: Titanic Welshmen. Ha!. I like to think i'm blessed. You Irish are too. Must be because we are Celts!.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
There's something about the look in his eyes too, looks like a man who's thinking "Yeah I've got a giganto down here, bet you'd love a go on it wouldn't ya ?" LOL

Hairyhung69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree boyo....Huw Edwards is really hot. I understand he has 5 kids bet his wife is a lucky girl..love to get my hands on his package. Like Charlie Stayt too and as far as weathermen are concerned i like Alex Deacon.
Love to see Dermot Murgnahans bulge bet hes hung. How close were you to Huw Edwards bulge.. How big do you reakon he is.......im salavating at the prospect!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I agree boyo....Huw Edwards is really hot. I understand he has 5 kids bet his wife is a lucky girl..love to get my hands on his package. Like Charlie Stayt too and as far as weathermen are concerned i like Alex Deacon.
Love to see Dermot Murgnahans bulge bet hes hung. How close were you to Huw Edwards bulge.. How big do you reakon he is.......im salavating at the prospect!

I agree fully, Huw Edwards is fuckin yummy, i watch the news if he is reading just to look and listen.Dermot used to be great on BBC morning always had legs wide open showing off his crotch. Chris Hollins floats my boat too, i think he is on that dancing programme, get a chance to see if he has a hairy chest.
Mark Austin who does the evening news, i am liking him to.

Last edited:

Hairyhung69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That pic of Huw is so sexy. I hear he is hung like a horse. God what i would do to see him in the showers!

Dont agree re Chris Hollins, doesnt do anything for me.

What about Peter Dobbie.BBC world and ex News 24, he is dead sexy and does triathalons...Love to see him in lycra i bet he is monster hung!

Peter33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Peter Dobbie is a really sexy man, and have a secret hope that he is gay!

Hairyhung69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree Peter Dobbie is so sexy and has an amazing body! I love it when he shaves his hair so its a number 1 or 2 allover it is soooooooooo sexy! and gives me a huge hardon. Love to see him in his triathlon kit i bet he has a massive bulge!

leo

Experimental Member
Media
Does Ben Shephard pass as a news reader or is GMTV to light and fluffy? He's a stunner. And what about weatherman Matt Taylor on BBC...yummie!