British Olympic 100 meter gold medal winner

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can any LPSG members give me the heads up on the British Olympic 100 meter sprint gold medal winner Christie Linford...then 32yrs. of age, black male.
The British papers and news report(s) mocked him and his gentials for being so large, to the point that a shop butcher named and sold an extra large and dark sausage after him. A lot of other things were also said, that I would like to know... if any one has this info. (esp. the Brit. LPSG members). His father James Christie and family were very embrassed; and requested the press to stop this degrading coverage.
Of course, it's not the first time or any thing new with publications that talk about black men having large gentials and hung like horses.:rolleyes:

It seems as though, everyone had focus on his tight-fitting running shorts
which showed his meat also running down to his knee.
Feedback was published in The Voice...I'm guessing around the of 1992.

I welcome anyone's input.
Thx.
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member

makersmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. You might want to get his name right; it really helps in Google searches.
It's Linford Christie, NOT Christie Linford.

2. This is a reference to the infamous - among international athletics (track and field in US) circles - incident which followed Christie's 1992 Barcelona Olympic win in the 100m dash. All the British press could talk about the next day was his 'lunchbox.'

3. This was patently racist, of the 'black man must have a big one' ilk.
Christie was deeply offended that so much press coverage focused on his package and not his Olympic championship, and rightly so.

4. This is a no brainer. Christie was right. It was unbelievably offensive. Imagine achieving the peak of your profession and having the press coverage the next day focus on your dick size.

5. Funny, I thought it was his 15+ years effort that got him the gold, not his big dick. Silly me.

6. It was a singular privilege to watch him win the 1993 World Chamionships in Stuttgart. The first of 5 world championships I've attended; the crowd that night saluted him for his great achievement, and rightly so. I'll never forget that magical evening.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
3 , 4 & 5. he shouldn't have posed for the Sun with a hard-on in his shorts then. Really, he did it to himself.

From what I can remember, these studio shots were of him sporting an incredible hard meat. I had a quick search on the net, can't find anything.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Linford is greatly loved in the UK - the place was bouncing when he came through for gold.

He does have a very large package and you can't help but see it as he powers down the track in those shorts.

I know someone who spent a night with him and he deserves the status of legend from what I was told.

Elmer Pudd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chwistie embawassed himsewf watew in his caweew and it had nothing to do wif his peckew. Fiwst he wefused to weave the twack aftew being disqwawified fwom the Owympic 100m finaw in Atwanta in '96 -- thanks to a wuwe he agitated stwongwy fow, in fact. Den he was suspended fow a doping viowation, uh-hah-hah-hah. If it's chawactew and humiwity you seek, don't wook to twack and fiewd, at weast not to spwintews. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! If you want big peckews, though, youy might be in wuck.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There might be something there. Ben Johnson the Canadian sprinter lost his gold medal in Soel in 1988 over doping violations as well. Ben's knob slapped against his knee on every stride.

When they showed clips of him running in a bar, someone usually brought up the size of his dick.

A few years later he got some shower pictures removed from the internet. This was back when the internet was younger and you could do that.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can someone explain the racist thing to me? I understand that it would be racist to state or to infer that all black men have big dicks. I don't understand why it's racist to say that Linford Christie has a big dick. The guy clearly does, and to say that he does isn't racist in my book.

Apart from the racism stuff, Linford Christie was clearly well aware that he was deliberately showing off. He wasn't the first male athlete to have a big bulge, the Christie controversy came from the fact that he was the first to go to great pains to show it off. He was one of the first (if not the first) major UK athlete to wear a Lycra bodysuit. At the time he was competing it was the norm to wear shorts and a vest, which he could have just as easily done and spared himself the comments. Strangely enough he chose not to.

cheers

Dillon

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can someone explain the racist thing to me? I understand that it would be racist to state or to infer that all black men have big dicks. I don't understand why it's racist to say that Linford Christie has a big dick. The guy clearly does, and to say that he does isn't racist in my book.

Apart from the racism stuff, Linford Christie was clearly well aware that he was deliberately showing off. He wasn't the first male athlete to have a big bulge, the Christie controversy came from the fact that he was the first to go to great pains to show it off. He was one of the first (if not the first) major UK athlete to wear a Lycra bodysuit. At the time he was competing it was the norm to wear shorts and a vest, which he could have just as easily done and spared himself the comments. Strangely enough he chose not to.

cheers

Dillon

Exactly Dillon....I'm sure if a white guy was as obvious the same would be said of him. I've a hunch that Christie enjoyed revealing his endowment at first but then became embarrassed because it was overshadowing his accomplishments. The first time he suited up in that clinging fabric should have made it clear to him that nothing would be a mystery any longer.

uncutblack

1st Like
Media
I watched a documentary years ago about Linford Christie and in one scene he's in his kitchen in tight gray boxer shorts and shirtless!! I mean the man was practically parading it on early evening BBC 1... I couldn't believe it.

The camera at one point was really close up to him while he was preparing breakfast or something and it pointed downwards towards his crotch, I have to say his bulge was very impressive, it's thick and meaty. It makes you wonder why he would do that if he doesn't like attention brought to it.

Anyhoo, I also remember seeing him in tears nearly on another show, I think it was a sports discussion thing and someone on the panel mentioned his famous package and Linford just went off on this guy about how degrading it is for him that the only thing people seem interested in is the size of his manhood.

I had to laugh when the softly spoken boxer Chris Eubank sided with Linford and declared to the audience "so the man has a large penis, so what?" in that lispy voice of his. Funny at the time.

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why does no-one ever use the fucking "search" function? :confused:

I try to use the search function - but as I am not a financial member of LPSG - i fear that maybe I am only authorised to use some basic form of the search.

I have tried searching for various celeb names and it seems that the search cannot differ between Say; Brad Renfro and Brad Pitt. (or any other Brads mentioned) I even got a response in the search about the Brady Bunch!

So I have tried using the fucking search function but it doesn't seem to always work as well as google!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There might be something there. Ben Johnson the Canadian sprinter lost his gold medal in Soel in 1988 over doping violations as well. Ben's knob slapped against his knee on every stride.

When they showed clips of him running in a bar, someone usually brought up the size of his dick.

A few years later he got some shower pictures removed from the internet. This was back when the internet was younger and you could do that.

The assumption that steroid use would increase dick-size is (possibly) misguided. Steroid use actually decreases the testicle size, whether it affects the dick size in the same way, I'm not sure. I would very much like to research this.:smile:

As for the shower pics, I hope they re-appear on the 'net. The internet is much older now and they'd be harder to remove.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
He was on the show Hustle and they made a joke about it. About him stuffing a sock down in his spandex. I don't understand if he was so upset about it back then, why he would agree to do a scene like that. I guess he wanted the money.