British Royal Males Bulges

voter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, always really liked Andrew here and was not too happy back when he married at age 26.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

kdnielsson

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
To address this thread and the other on on Harry's Dateline appearance, I've done my own analysis of his situation.

As qualification, I am bulge watcher. It's an unconscious affliction. So it is my considered - nearly professional - opinion that this photo of Harry may be real, however, likely more wishful thinking, than a real outline of the royal willy. However, I also hold he may be a grower.

I've attached captures from the Dateline interview that support that the spare prince may also be spare in the pants when flaccid.
harry_01.jpg

harry_02.jpg

You could argue there may be a reason he wears swimming trunks instead of a Speedo (like his brother) has. Also, notice how William holds his hands in his trousers as compared to Harry.

Note in advance, there are no naked shots

Attachments

Reactions: 1Dboy

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I suppose someone will tell me this old pic of William is a fake? :confused:

And what a liberty, indicating that he'd like to be OUR next Governor General! I hope we'll continue to choose these people on their merits, not on the basis that they belong to some historically privileged English family.

PM says Prince William not suitable for top job | NEWS.com.au

Attachments