British Rugby Dom - Looking to Coach out the Cum!!!

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone want their snake draining?

No chubsters, twinks or old dudes for fuck's sake!

Just be in decent shape and have a good dick on you!

No pussies!!! i want motherfuckers who are prepared to cum HARD and KEEP GOING!!!

Bring it!

Skype - soopacoopa666

Reactions: c3cuck

weblueboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hot coach, most intense orgasms. If you want your dick gets stronger and you are prepared to jerk off hard as never before - stop wondering, he is really going to make you cum like a pig. Its definitely not casual experience. You will discover new ways of thinking about your sexuality - which is hotter than you can imagine. ;)
Obv, if you're not a pussy.

Diablo knows his stuff, you guys will be in good hands, so dont hesitate. ;)

Reactions: shuckofun

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hot coach, most intense orgasms. If you want your dick gets stronger and you are prepared to jerk off hard as never before - stop wondering, he is really going to make you cum like a pig. Its definitely not casual experience. You will discover new ways of thinking about your sexuality - which is hotter than you can imagine. ;)
Obv, if you're not a pussy.

Diablo knows his stuff, you guys will be in good hands, so dont hesitate. ;)

I have to say, @weblueboy is a pleasure to drain. He is one of the best I've ever played with from this site, if not THE best. A real fucking dude. He's a fun time. Comparable to none. Little crazy, but very fun and VERY sexual. I've enjoyed getting to know him for the last month or so, and making his orgasms strong as fuck. He takes it like a champ. Big fat juicy uncut dick on him. I would obliterate him in person and he knows it! We've actually become way more than just friends, through intense sexual interaction. He's a bit like family to me now. We even have our own "language".

We are still aiming for the multiple cumshot, but we are getting "closer" (no pun intended; actually I'm lying, totally intended) as time goes by.

I aim to know @weblueboy for the rest of our lives, and definitely hook up this sexy cunt in person to give him the blowjob of his life. By the way, he's a shitass.

J.hypkid

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This man knows what he's doing. Just hearing his dominance in his sexy voice alone gets me excited and blood rushing to my dick. My dick is very sensitive and this guy does not joke when he says he'll drain me. Still working on cumming multiple times and controlling my sensitivity. This guy is definitely a keeper. ;)

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This man knows what he's doing. Just hearing his dominance in his sexy voice alone gets me excited and blood rushing to my dick. My dick is very sensitive and this guy does not joke when he says he'll drain me. Still working on cumming multiple times and controlling my sensitivity. This guy is definitely a keeper. ;)

Looks like I have a fan. Hahaha.

@tim cauley that wouldn't be as hot as it sounds. Split discipline creates very poor results. If everyone was experienced with me, then sure. That might be good.

@Eddy88 I have added you a few times now and you never reply, and then remove me from contacts so...it's become pointless.

@Arthurho add me. Don't give me work to do by adding you when I already provide my Skype for YOU to add.

@Bryan Wong I notice you added me but please don't call me multiple times to no pickup. It's ignorant.

As for everyone else, keep the big dicks coming. Or "cumming". If you're man enough to get the deepest ounces of your cum purged from your dick.

Laterz.

Thanks for the heads up @weblueboy

_wow__

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
haven't cum for 5 days, really need to get my balls drained for good! my skype is wowow2009