Britney’s Sexy Messages

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by finalfrontier, Feb 22, 2007.

1. finalfrontier

finalfrontier New Member

Britney Spears has recorded a collection of sexy telephone messages for fans.
    To promote her new fragrance, Midnight Fantasy, the 'Toxic' singer has narrated several fantasy stories which fans can personalise and send to their friend's phone or email address.
    Fans can choose from different activities, nicknames, and gifts pre-recorded by Britney, which are then included in the special "fantasy" available on midnightfantasybritneyspears. Fictional gifts include beer, chocolate syrup and massage oil.
    Activities include "hooking up with playas", "going to parties", "getting tattoos" and "gossiping about losers".
    Britney continued her wild partying this week as she paraded round a nightclub wearing nothing but a bikini and a waiter's coat on Sunday night (11.02.07).
    The 'Toxic' singer, who was in hip club One Little West 12th, felt uncomfortable in the tight red satin dress she arrived in, and persuaded one of the dancers to swap clothes with her.
    A source said: "She didn't like what she was wearing, so she asked one of the dancers to trade clothes with her.
    "She came back wearing a bikini under a white busboy coat and started dancing."
    The singer filed for divorce from Kevin Federline last November and they are both seeking sole custody of their sons, seventeen-month-old Sean Preston and five-month-old Jayden James.
    (C) BANG Media International; ...

Link To Original Article

Celebpeeps - Britney's sexy messages

2. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

this is even better than that Snakes On A Plane thing from last summer :)

3. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow!! I'd like to make her say Make me CUM!! over and over. Can you just download this to your computer instead of the phone?

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ohh, baby! Want some head? I shaved it just for you.

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Activities include - "one day marriage", "shaving my head", "where's that damn baby car seat, anyway", "lost my drawers again" - what else? (D'oh! those aren't fiction).

I don't actually follow the adventures of BS, but those goddamn headlines about her keep chasing me around.

6. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    To quote MB from an earlier thread,

YAWN !!!!
    :biggrin1:

7. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't care BRITNEY IS F'ing perfect and let's wish her well and Hope to flash her pussy another day.

Draft saved Draft deleted