Britney cant sing

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm calling that a fake. It sounds like somebody has recorded their voice over the clips.

And how would somebody get their hands on all of those voice clips?

If it is real.... then.... wow.
No i think this is real. Its seems to be a bootleg recording of one of her concerts. Which means it wasnt mixed in the studio to fix her voice. It was probably filmed and recorded by someone in the audience. They Have cameras now that are a pair of eye glasses with a microphone that has a wire than runs into a little recorder than easily fit in your pocket. This is how people are recording concerts and movies. They look just like glasses so its very easy to do

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She used to have a really beautiful voice. I heard her sing live, a capella once. No production, nothing extra. It was like an angel. Her voice was sweet, small, pure. It made me sad that she had so much gimmick and production going on with her own songs all the time (she was singing a Christmas carol for a special at Rockefeller Center). It made me sad that she spent so much time with "industry people" who I thought would destroy her. But, they've created a monster, and hard core drugs will ruin your looks, your voice, and your life. I feel badly for her. I hope she can get back her looks, voice, fitness (she needs to get into concert shape and not be so winded) and her children, but not necessarily in that order.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's why I'm a BIG Opera fan........it takes a great singer to sing at the Metropolitan Opera House, it holds @ 5,000 people and the singers do NOT use mikes and are singing over a full symphony orchestra.......Now that's talent.....and for what it's worth, most opera fans don't care what a singer looks like, they are more interested in what they sound like.....(Industrialsize voices come in Industrialsize bodies!)

Opera singers are one of those rare exceptions. The most talented have amazing control of their voice and know how to take advantage of a room's acoustics to produce an amazing sound. And I've heard some church choirs that would sing so well it would bring tears to your eyes.

As for most pop music? They need all the help that they can get. So much is paid attention to their images before it even gets to their singing voice. It's become so commonplace for sound engineers to use special tricks to thicken and polish off singing voices. Very few can stand on their own in a dry room and sing without messing up a few notes.