Britney Leaves it to Beaver

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
is that... Paris hilton in there with her?

Isn't paris hilton the skanky bitch who has 100 of shots of her pussy from her getting out of a car?

Maybe she talked britney into it.

and just think how sad al those freaks out there who have been hoping for brit to slip will be.

BTW: Look at the pic og her ass... On the rght cheek you can see what looks like a panty imprint, perhaps she took them off on the way over?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you can also see that she delivered her baby by cesarian. really clear pictures.

she's got an ugly cooch IMO. but.... I've never found Britney Spears to be particularly attractive. She's always been way overrated. Without about 5 pounds of makeup on and 6 hours of photoshop retouching she's barely even doable.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you can also see that she delivered her baby by cesarian. really clear pictures.

she's got an ugly cooch IMO. but.... I've never found Britney Spears to be particularly attractive. She's always been way overrated. Without about 5 pounds of makeup on and 6 hours of photoshop retouching she's barely even doable.

She makes me wanna vomit... and then i see her cooch and i DO vomit!!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-
Wow!

Was that supposed to be a skirt? It reminds me of a little girl who forgot to put on her panties.... That was unreal.

Paris probably made a sick bet with some celeb lacky that she could get Britney to flash her most definite 'gash'.

Paris, bet won, will now dump the shamed trailer-trash, and go back to dating Greek shipping heirs and, as is the fashion, flashing her 'gash', of course only when the Hilton velvet purse is in top-notch condition.

Britney, Britney, Britney...Not quite the image one wants to project with a life changing custody suit on the horizon....

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though... owning a Viper myself, I can attest to the fact that some people find it difficult to get out of those little sports cars with dignity.

That's not a Viper. It's a Mercedes SLR McLaren. WAY too much car for that little flake to be driving, IMO.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's not a Viper. It's a Mercedes SLR McLaren. WAY too much car for that little flake to be driving, IMO.

I know what it was and didn't say it was a Viper. But they are both very low-slung sports cars. I've sat in an SLR before, and I've seen plenty of people struggle to get out of the Viper. I think it was a valid comparison.

and you're right, it should be criminal to give cars like that to spoiled little braindead bitches like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton. Britney has killed more than one Ferrari because she's a flippin' idiot. "like, ohmigod... you mean I can't shift from sixth gear to second when I'm going 120? Nobody told me that!!"

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude she gave a gift to her male fans obviously. 16 years old jacking off to baby one more time, this is what i always wanted to see. Pretty skanky? Maybe. In the same way people who show all on this site are skanky. don't talk shit

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha. At least she's not a repeat offender like Lindsay Lohan. Though... owning a Viper myself, I can attest to the fact that some people find it difficult to get out of those little sports cars with dignity.

There are pictures of her getting out of a car showing off her crotch in a green and yellow dress as well.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Must you really see them? once you've seen Brit's crotch it's permanently emblazoned on your retinas (or at least, it is on mine... much to my dismay!!!)

haha.. I could do without, I'm sure. I was just curious as to why I hadn't seen them before.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my mistake then. Where are those pictures?

Here's one. I could have sworn I saw a couple more. If I run into them again (some people should never have been given my email address, and I have really got to learn to stop clicking every link my friends and their parents send me) I'll post them here or in celeb endowments.