Britney Leaves it to Beaver

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can also see that she delivered her baby by cesarian. really clear pictures.

she's got an ugly cooch IMO. but.... I've never found Britney Spears to be particularly attractive. She's always been way overrated. Without about 5 pounds of makeup on and 6 hours of photoshop retouching she's barely even doable.

She has seen better days I'm sure, we all have, blessed by mother nature in our youth, cursed by father time in the long run.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Her pussy had stretch marks BEFORE she had a baby.
It looks like a tired, hot, old basset hound. Tongue hanging out, all tired and worn out.
:puke:
Britney. Buy some panties...no one wants to see your dog with it's tongue hanging out. And leave your pussy alone! Quit shoving things in there that don't belong, like a football rolled in cocaine, or Paris Hilton's foot. Bad Britney!! Bad!!

you can also see that she delivered her baby by cesarian. really clear pictures.

she's got an ugly cooch IMO. but.... I've never found Britney Spears to be particularly attractive. She's always been way overrated. Without about 5 pounds of makeup on and 6 hours of photoshop retouching she's barely even doable.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the fuck is with her brandishing the Star of David? Has she pulled a Madonna and gone Cabala now? Ugh! Take off the fucking star, we don't want you!

:banghead:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay