Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last edited by a moderator:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I kind of suspect an over dose. If I remember correctly, when Brittney died, he was suspected of providing her with drugs (initial COD was suspected as an OD in her death).

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He apparently had serious heart problems so its very possible that all the recent stress caused his death. But it could also be suicide, of course. Sad either way.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I posted this because people actually cared about Brittany Murphy. I find it very strange when two people in the same househouse die within months of one another. Neither of their deaths affect my life in the least. I just thought it was a strange headline and the fact her Mom has been the one to find both of them makes it the saddest part of the story to me.

I couldn't tell you that guys name or what he looks like. But i do find the whole thing to be odd. Which is why i posted it in the first place. It's not that i really thought you guys would start crying about it or something, who knows, maybe a few of you did.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted this because people actually cared about Brittany Murphy. I find it very strange when two people in the same househouse die within months of one another. Neither of their deaths affect my life in the least. I just thought it was a strange headline and the fact her Mom has been the one to find both of them makes it the saddest part of the story to me.

I couldn't tell you that guys name or what he looks like. But i do find the whole thing to be odd. Which is why i posted it in the first place. It's not that i really thought you guys would start crying about it or something, who knows, maybe a few of you did.

Well my parents died within 6 months on each other, and its not that uncommon. And if his poor health played into his death, more likely.... Word is he was having an affair with Brittanys mom, so maybe its just Karma ??