Britney or Kevin?

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is just a very quick question because I know people are going to get aggravated again.I was just wondering who do you think would be the better parents to their children?I think Kevin would be more suitable.Even though he left Shar for Britney he has cleaned his act up.He is far more suitable than Britney.She has shown many times that she is sadly too unstable to care for her children.Also I have to say how disappointed I am by everyones reaction towards me here at LPSG.In answer to some posts I read yesterday....unfortunately.I read someone said that I think everyone cares about what I think.That is a lie because I don't.If people do not want to respond to me that is fine.But don't get upset because I post stuff.I am just doing what every other member of this board is doing.I hope we can all put this behind us but sadly I don't think that will ever be the case.:smile: :redface: :frown1:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is just a very quick question because I know people are going to get aggravated again.I

.Also I have to say how disappointed I am by everyones reaction towards me here at LPSG.In answer to some posts I read yesterday....unfortunately.I read someone said that I think everyone cares about what I think.That is a lie because I don't.If people do not want to respond to me that is fine.But don't get upset because I post stuff.I am just doing what every other member of this board is doing.I hope we can all put this behind us but sadly I don't think that will ever be the case.:smile: :redface: :frown1:
If you don't care then why mention it?