Britney runs red light

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing that's odd, however, is this: What were those people doing in the middle of the street???? Doesn't look like it was a crosswalk.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the same.

But you DON'T run red lights, and you DON'T drive with your cell phone in your face.

True, but the website seems to have an agenda, and the video evidence was VERY UNCLEAR.

Didnt seem to show her GOING THROUGH the red light.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it does. I've driven that crossing many times. It's a left arrow ONLY turn, and the arrow was most definitely red. :rolleyes: (It's actually one of the more dangerous crossings in that area due to limited visibility, which is why it's a left-arrow-only turn.)

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it does. I've driven that crossing many times. It's a left arrow ONLY turn, and the arrow was most definitely red. :rolleyes: (It's actually one of the more dangerous crossings in that area due to limited visibility, which is why it's a left-arrow-only turn.)

Well lets agree to differ.

I think its all blown out of proportion and reported to suit a certain agenda.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"She then drives into the intersection as someone outside the car screams, "Red light, red light!"

LOL, i think thats evidence of the bias....

....on listening to the video im not sure there i heards any 'SCREAMS'.

..just a slightly raised voice.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Not that I like the girl, but if I had camera bulbs flashing in my face while I was driving (at night), I'd probably run a red light myself to get away from them. The court-appointed monitor didn't appear too thrilled at all of the unwanted attention either. At least she could put her head down.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Sympathize all you like. It's a man-eater of a high-traffic intersection. Very, VERY dangerous.

Yes, the photographers were wrong.

But There is no way I would have made that turn, and certainly NOT with my kids in the car. I don't know about you, but my kids come first.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Sympathize all you like. It's a man-eater of a high-traffic intersection. Very, VERY dangerous.

Yes, the photographers were wrong.

But There is no way I would have made that turn, and certainly NOT with my kids in the car. I don't know about you, but my kids come first.

It didnt look like it was immediately life threatening. Im sure she cares for her kids as much as the next person.

Bit harsh to judge her in that situation.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying toss about Britney Spears? Either kill her or leave her alone but for the love of God stop occupying valuable news time with her antics

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question is... why the fuck do we care if Britney ran a red light? I'm sure almost all of us have done that at some point in our lives. :rolleyes: I did one night. It was, like, 2 in the morning, and I was driving home from somewhere... I had a lot of things on my mind, and was just kind of driving along, not paying much attention... then it hit me... "OH shit! That light was red!" Oops. I didn't see an article about it online the next day, though.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is just a shame that Britney Spears appears to make every wrong decision it is possible to make in life. Should she have married at her age? Should she have had 2 children so soon? Should she have married that loser? Should she have choosed that venue, that song, that outfit to stage her comeback? Can't she stay home, avoid the clubs, the bars, the drugs, the alcohol? The list, before and after, is long. It just seems to me that she and her advisors have no idea what is right for her. What she should do is take some time off...come back in two years with a mature, older maybe torch-song kinda album, without the glitz...convince us she has grown into a woman of substance.

It's a shame, since, at one time, Ms. Spears was talented and cute and well-respected. It reminds of Mr. Jackson...another extremely driven and talented person who spiraled downwards. The industry is a tough one, and it is easy to judge from our couches...but Jeez! Some of their mistakes were SO obvious to us all. Why not to them?