Britney Spears Before and After Photoshop Images

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Though she looks more commercial in the retouched pix, she looks much more fuckable in the originals (not that I would, mind you).

Jus' sayin'

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think her "befores" look really good. People who believe images - especially images of celebrities- are ever left untouched are kidding themselves. Not one picture goes into a publication without careful photoshoppery. I'd be proud of those pictures if I was her.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She looks great in the before pictures; I was expecting to see some horrific, fat slob. What's funniest that they didn't point out, though, is that they removed her cameltoe. :rofl::lmao:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
She looks great in the before pictures; I was expecting to see some horrific, fat slob. What's funniest that they didn't point out, though, is that they removed her cameltoe. :rofl::lmao:

Yeah I noticed that too :biggrin1:

I think she looks pretty good in the before but she does look like a cheap poll dancer. The retouched pic looks more model-ish.

Don't get the attraction myself.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't see the problem. Theyre selling a product at the end of the day. I don't expect stars to look as perfect in the flesh anymore than I expect Burger king or MacDonalds food to look as delicious as they do in the pictures.

In this computer age surely kids know all about photoshop and digital enhancements? It's more about making the pictures look polished and professional. Not just taking pounds off.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's just because they airbrushed out the camel toe

They also airbrushed out the cellulite in her thighs, trimmed down her waist and removed some assorted bruises on her leg. In the process they changed the images from realistic to idealistic.

But glamour, by definition, is a celebration of the artificial.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought she looked better before, cameltoe and all. And her legs, minus the bruising, looked far more muscular and sexy before. They made her look too fair and skinny afterwards.

But she needed very little photoshopping compared to most.

Media

what are you doing looking down there?

I think she looks fine before, she's a dancer and of course she is going to have thicker thighs.
Cindy Crawford did a story some time ago about how they photohop,tape, reshape and cover up everything.

This is nothing new.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a photo lab picking up my own photo shopped images in the not so distant past. Long story short they had pictures up of all the famous folk they had done work on. I commented on how clear and smooth they managed to get Vanessa Williams complexion and while we were discussing that I saw a photo of Madonna and I asked "Of the the people you have enhanced who has been the most work?" and they said they could not say it would be unprofessional and I said "Just wink if it's Madonna!" And they replied with...:awink:

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was at a photo lab picking up my own photo shopped images in the not so distant past. Long story short they had pictures up of all the famous folk they had done work on. I commented on how clear and smooth they managed to get Vanessa Williams complexion and while we were discussing that I saw a photo of Madonna and I asked "Of the the people you have enhanced who has been the most work?" and they said they could not say it would be unprofessional and I said "Just wink if it's Madonna!" And they replied with...:awink:

Here ya go with a 52 year-old Madonna before and after Photoshop treatment:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/S_ajEpwvDNI/AAAAAAAAzT0/va_BCccN_RE/s1600/madonnaphoto.jpg