Britney Spears. Circus CD. Here it is

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek13: The structure of the songs is weird... It's been happening to a lot of bands lately, maybe it's a global attempt to move everybody into a new music fad or something.

I think it's funny how 1 year ago...
men looked at britney and thought. What a train wreck, I wouldn't hit that...

Now
men look at britney and think, Damn I wish I was able to hit that, but I'm out of her league, she'd never get with a guy like me.

from "No One Wants that" to "No One Can Afford That"

Media
I've had the cd for a week now. Circus, Phonography, Unusual You, Lace and Leather are among my very faves. Mmm Papi and Shattered glass are irritating.

If this kind of pop is to your liking, it's a great follow up effort from her last cd. I have Brit's stuff in my collection. Just because I can.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's funny how 1 year ago...
men looked at britney and thought. What a train wreck, I wouldn't hit that...

Now
men look at britney and think, Damn I wish I was able to hit that, but I'm out of her league, she'd never get with a guy like me.

from "No One Wants that" to "No One Can Afford That"

LOL! well she's giving it a shot and we'll see what happens...who would have ever though KFed would emerge from this whole thing as the "responsible" parent?:rolleyes:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
She's a talentless studio produced hack that looks semi-good in boy shorts and can dance.

Show me one clip where she actually is singing live, and well. The amount of money people like her make without actually having to do anything other than have a good producer baffles me.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Without having to do much? Er, I think thats a naive statement.

Good voice or not its obvious that, over the years, that bitch has worked hard for her money. Since early childhood in fact. Not being gifted with a great voice actually means that she has had to make more of an effort vocally. Singings easy when u have a natural voice. She's also had to sacrifice almost all of her privacy - look at the damage its done to her & her children!

Overall Id say she deserves every damn penny she has. She was a glorious Popstar for a short time back there too. Not so much now.

Her music means nothing to me anymore, frankly.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media

Good voice or not its obvious that, over the years, that bitch has worked hard for her money. Since early childhood in fact. Not being gifted with a great voice actually means that she has had to make more of an effort vocally. Singings easy when u have a natural voice. She's also had to sacrifice almost all of her privacy - look at the damage its done to her & her children!

Overall Id say she deserves every damn penny she has. She was a glorious Popstar for a short time back there too. Not so much now.

I would have to disagree. She didn't work hard for her money, how is that being naive? She looked good, kinda and she can't sing, period. It's all studio produced, she cannot sing live, well at least good enough to justify her popularity in my opinion.

She has no idea what "working hard" is. I'm sorry but putting on boy-shorts and bouncing around, singing in a studio and having people make you sound good, then lip syncing on TV or on tour while getting paid millions isn't working hard. Her life and kids getting F'd up is her own fault, nobody elses, if you can't handle things that come with your career choices get the fuck out of that career and care for your kids.

I'm sorry but you're talking to a combat veteran, our lives get fucked up too by our career. The difference is we are not paid nearly as much while performing, and we don't get to have retakes.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wartrac

You actually said that all she did for her millions was have a good producer.

Yup, thats naive alright!

Very.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Wartrac

You actually said that all she did for her millions was have a good producer.

Yup, thats naive alright!

Very.

Oook so what did she do? I'm not saying she hasn't put "time" into her career. I'm saying it's not hard work, saying that it's hard work insults everyone that actually does work hard for a living.

She has no talent. If she was forced to sing live with no help from a studio she wouldn't make it into the top 10 on American Idol.

She has taken advantage of teenagers and young 20 somethings that are easily wooed by someones image instead of talent.

You take away her ability to look semi-good, dancing etc and she's working the register at a piggly wiggly cracking her bubble gum and complaining about her drunk husband and the 5 mongrel kids back at the trailer.

She is the poster child for mediocraty in this country, just smile good for the camera and you can make millions, having ability doesn't count for anything.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually like the album, have had it for like a week now. Really like Lace & Leather, Kill the Lights & some others. Not as hot as BlackOut but def a good album. My only question is....why is Radar on there? lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that this album is alright. She needs a new sound though and a newer lyrical voice.

Like Prince, does the world always revolve around her? She seems superficial.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't stand her. She's a complete train wreck and a total idiot. I have no understanding as to why she's even famous. She can't sing, looks just average, and now she's fat.

She isn't a positive role model to anyone in any form either.

Now Kylie Minogue on the other hand - there's a hot looking woman who's been able to reinvent herself over and over and when she opens her mouth, something intelligent comes out. And yeah, Kylie can sing too!

But I guess, since Kylie isn't a overly medicated whore who flashes her vagina to the press by wearing no panties - people in the USA simply aren't interested in her.

Maybe Kylie should marry a red-neck loser with no talent, have a couple of kids, hold one in one hand while driving with the other, medicate herself on anti-depressants and have them fall out of her hand luggage at an airport, not wear underwear, gain 50 pounds and perform live on music award shows loaded on drugs and then, only then, perhaps she'll be famous in the USA?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

She was good, and is comming back. I agree. She deserevs it al, the press abused her postnataldepression and said she was a bad mother. She is getting back and she is doing her best for it, so let's give her a change.
Her new CD isn't bad, I like a lot of her new songs, different style but also different Britney. :) I'm glad she is back.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys. Guys...

I think people are confusing a Singer with an Entertainer... One is authentic and the other a bit more manufactured on purpose. Kind of like Live Theatre vs Movies

Live Theatre
requires actors that are VERY talented and pull off the act in one go, but the chances of finding talented people who are hot/attractive at the same time is very rare.

Movies
requires less talented actors that are given many different takes and camera angles, special effects are put together to manufacture a fake but more impressive experience that would normally never happen in the real world.

Singer
Christina Agulereia...however you spell it.

Entertainer
Britney Spears.

Yes Brit was a train wreck... Hollywood+singing+money+drugs+shitty greedy parents does that to you.

cjaz77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its not too bad of a CD. I am digging the bonus tracks off the international CD's more than the regular ones though. Amnesia being the favorite of the moment.