Britney Spears. Circus CD. Here it is

Media
I can't stand her. She's a complete train wreck and a total idiot. I have no understanding as to why she's even famous. She can't sing, looks just average, and now she's fat.

I could name several train wrecks, Britney doesn't have the market cornered on that. As for her being fat, you obviously have not seen the girl lately. She definitely is not a power house vocalist, but that's ok too. It is what it is.

I can't tell she's had two kids at all.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could name several train wrecks, Britney doesn't have the market cornered on that. As for her being fat, you obviously have not seen the girl lately. She definitely is not a power house vocalist, but that's ok too. It is what it is.

I can't tell she's had two kids at all.

OY. True she isnt fat. But she isnt what you see on magazine covers as well. Someone should get an award for airbrushing her out. lol.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OY. True she isnt fat. But she isnt what you see on magazine covers as well. Someone should get an award for airbrushing her out. lol.

or for that matter, on the cover of her CD. It looks like they photoshopped her head on.

She's not fat though.

anyways, she doesn't have a powerhouse voice, but she hits the right notes. Like someone said, she's a performer rather than a singer. Plus, she's got a good team of music producers behind her.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree shes no way fat. But shes stumpy. And on her cd cover she has some long ass legs. Unless they grew someone beat her up in photo shop.

This cd just isnt growing on me. I like her last one so much more. This sounds like she is taking 3 steps back.