Britney Spears' Gash

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pot? Kettle on line 1 ... LOL

Anyway, who cares if Britney was wearing panties or not? I'm sure if K-Fed:rolleyes: flashed his stuff, no one would be questioning his fitness as a father.

Not for that reason, at least. :biggrin1:

You're right, and that's my main bugbear.... if he'd done the same there would be myriad threads either congratulating him for having a fine willy, or laughing at it for being a tiddler. There wouldn't be the vitriol or the snidey comments about his ability to parent children.

It's not really a gay vs straight issue... on this thread it's been a gay vs female issue. Which saddens me. Yes, the gay community are subjugated by society, but so are women. Thankfully it's changing for both, slowly but surely.

I do not and will not apologise for standing up for my gender, but I do apologise for calling you names. I'm sorry

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Im not gay im bisexual. I love women. I found the pics of Britney gross. This no underware in a skirt tells me she is dirty and needs a bath. I wouldnt think a gay man would find the pics hot. I dont think this is bashing at all. Can you imagine the smell in that car? The driver had to wear a gas mask. This car in one night became a fish wagon. Aint no fucking way that smell is going away anytime soon. I dont care if Jesus came down from heaven with a can of Lysol That car is ruined.................. Trout city............:tongue:

I know this was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but some people actually believe stuff like that... :rolleyes:

I mean, that was tongue-in-cheek, right?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're right, and that's my main bugbear.... if he'd done the same there would be myriad threads either congratulating him for having a fine willy, or laughing at it for being a tiddler. There wouldn't be the vitriol or the snidey comments about his ability to parent children.

It's not really a gay vs straight issue... on this thread it's been a gay vs female issue. Which saddens me. Yes, the gay community are subjugated by society, but so are women. Thankfully it's changing for both, slowly but surely.

I do not and will not apologise for standing up for my gender, but I do apologise for calling you names. I'm sorry

I, for one, think Kfed is the perfect example of a waste of human flesh. I don't care if he does have a perfect phalus (sorry Ms. Candy), he's slime and i can't stand him. If he showed his wank in public i would bash him until he was only a grease spot. And yes, i would say he's a bad example of a father. In fact, I'M SAYING IT NOW!

This has nothing to do with Britney being a girl. It has everything to do with her being a manipulative attention whore.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, MY best friend is gay and he's a prissy, bitchy queen.

LOL! You guys should take that act on the road.

Accepted, thank you. And FWIW, it is much easier for me to see this as an issue of (general) bias vs. women. On that level, I agree that there is unquestionably a "double-standard."

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but some people actually believe stuff like that... :rolleyes:

I mean, that was tongue-in-cheek, right?
Yes and no! Of course i threw a little humor into the post. I thought the gay bashing was really sick. But i dont think Britney has been in a bath tub in a while. Lets put it that way...............:wink: :cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See what having millions does for ya?

Anyway lol.

Its a pussy.

Yeah, Janet Jackson can get sued over her big Hershey kiss with a Fisher-Price mobile and sun dial hanging off it during the Super Bowl. When Britney shows her "V For Vendetta" in Paris Hilton's Aston Martin and everyone is cool. Britney is getting away with murder. Murder, I say. Why isn't SHE sued for millions? Britney is THE antichrist. She's got some all twisted but not all.

(All this is a friggin' joke, people. :smile: )

moonrage

Just Browsing
Media
Britney may or may or may not wear panties. Deal with it. And everyone may or may not like that. So deal with that too.

moonrage

Just Browsing
Media
LOL! You guys should take that act on the road.

Accepted, thank you. And FWIW, it is much easier for me to see this as an issue of (general) bias vs. women. On that level, I agree that there is unquestionably a "double-standard."

Ohhhh please.... Britney showed her cunt in public not ran for president. I agree with the double standard though. How dare gay guys not condemn men showing their dicks in public in a forum designed in part about men showing their dicks. Can we just please go back to our shallow selves. It's a bit confusing going back and forth from having a low talk about men's penis size and high talk about women's equality. I think that's a double standard. Why should gays be allowed to ridicule/praise dicks and not be allowed to ridicule/praise pussies?

I hate self-righteous people. Ooops, does that make me a hater? Oh well, deal with it.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can you imagine the smell in that car? The driver had to wear a gas mask. This car in one night became a fish wagon. Aint no fucking way that smell is going away anytime soon. I dont care if Jesus came down from heaven with a can of Lysol That car is ruined.................. Trout city............:tongue:

I'm sure Pariah Hilton didn't notice a difference to before, after all her pussy itch is so bad she can't stop herself from scratching, on the beach. Gives clam digging a new meaning.

Anybody recognize the make and model of the car?