Britney Spears' Gash

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You go for it girl...you,ve knocked it right on the head. Britney Spears is single, gorgeous and rich and has a fab tuppence...here here for Britney x

quote=UKBBW_Denise;636546]I feel sorry for them too, but not because of who their mother is. I pity them because there are old codgers in this world who will be so disgustingly judgemental about their mother. Men who, at their age, ought to have realised that there are few perfect people in this world. So the world has seen her tuppence - big f'kin deal! Get a grip!

ps - anyone noticed a theme here? gay guys hating on a woman because she didn't cover her vagina? lol[/quote]

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
p.s K Fed is threatening to release a sex video of himself and Britney for a great deal of money...shes made it clear if he thinks about doing it, she will release it first for free so the scumball wont recieve a cent. I think this picture is a little warning to him !!!!!
As for the bad parent thing....do you know Britney personally, how can you judge someone like that. Shes seen out at night when her kids are safe at home sound asleep...give the girl a break.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice to see you back around these parts, Inkubus. :wink:

Greetings, your Mattness! I would have preferred to resurface with a gentler post, but that particular one just hit me wrong for some reason...

So, what :censored: did I miss while I was ill? :saevil:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im not quite sure her intentions were to show her honeypot. however it does appear that theres no attempt to cover it up. most of my "hot" girl friends dont wear panties so its very easy to get a peek if they have a skirt on. but after all folks. its only a pussy. weve all seen, licked, fingered, and or fucked one. no big deal. id rather see her tits.

Today's fashion can lead to many women, my wife included, to wear outfits that are very flimsy and almost see through. On many occasions she has gone without a bra and her nipples have been clearly visable and to avoid the VPL she has not worn panties so I guess what has happened to Britney has happened to my wife also in so far as others have had a glimpse of her pussy - the only difference is my wife isn't a celeb so doesn't have the paparazzi following her everywhere.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do I think Britney did that for attention? Not really. Do I think she wants attention. Maybe. Do I think she's a better parent than Kevin. Hell yes.

Honestly, if we payed as much attention to all the other 25 year old mothers who wore no panties and while getting out of a car flashed the world, all of them would be everything you've called Britney.

I think it's seriously unfair to judge everything she does, when the only time we ever see her is when she does something "outrageous" and "shocking."

Her children will no doubt lead a hard life, as most celebrity children do. But I think, for the most part, that we have no business passing judgement on her parenting skills. I glanced at many of these replies and saw that most of the hateful things being said were from men that have no clue how it is being a mother in the lime-light. With everything you do being analyzed. And, for Christ's sake, it was her birthday. Did you really expect her to stay at home and babysit? Honestly, lay off.