Britney Spears "performance" on the VMA's

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Britney Spears comeback performance on the MTV Video Music Awards, were to me, let me just say, painful to watch, at times cringe inducing, she looked like she was almost sleepwalking through her entire performance, or worse, on something, (not saying she was, but it looked that way), any one else saw this, your take on it?

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE, YOU BASTARDS!

ah, have we all seen that video yet? fucking awesome. is that guy hiding under a sheet or what?

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just read this sympathetic article in the Sydney Morning Herald. I think the poor girl needs a break.

'Evidence' an excuse for mob to turn on McCanns - Opinion - smh.com.au
Oops, she did it again … one too many times

ALAS, poor Britney Spears. Once an effervescent child star, she has become a drugged catastrophe whose awful emotional disintegration is being played out on stage.
Her latest humiliation, at the MTV Video Music Awards last week, when she squeezed her porky body into a sequinned bikini outfit and stumbled dazed through a supposedly raunchy lip-sync routine, was watched live by nine million people in America and many more on YouTube.
It emerged later the 25-year-old had been dosed with antidepressants by a doctor ushered to her dressing room to calm her down before the show, where she reportedly had been berating her stylist and hairdresser, with good reason.
When her better judgement told her she looked pitiful rather than sexy, that her outfit didn't suit her, that she was woefully under-rehearsed and it would be better for her career to go home, those in charge sedated her and pushed her on stage.
What a disgrace.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just thought with all the talent in the world...all these young people who could use a break...people who can sing (live) and dance...and we have to keep seeing this train wreck. She needs to go away

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just thought with all the talent in the world...all these young people who could use a break...people who can sing (live) and dance...and we have to keep seeing this train wreck. She needs to go away

I humbly second this opinion.