Britney Spears Sex Video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by bballbulge, Oct 7, 2005.

1. bballbulge

bballbulge New Member

Albums:
    so.......i heard there is a britney spears sex video out....any truth to this??

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

If there is I hope it's with Kevin Fenderline, I hear he's got a real horsecock on him. I wouldn't be surprised if she made one, she's an even filthier slut than Pam Anderson (who by the way is a FABULOUS hosebag).

3. dlcs

dlcs New Member

If there is I hope it's with Kevin Fenderline, I hear he's got a real horsecock on him. I wouldn't be surprised if she made one, she's an even filthier slut than Pam Anderson (who by the way is a FABULOUS hosebag).
    [post=349570]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    horrible thought... what if it's the birth video and they're just screwing with people's minds by saying it's a sex video?? :puke:

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    [/b][/quote]

:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

You are making me so laugh today

5. britlover

britlover New Member

Apparently there is one (according to popbitch.com) and lawyers for Britney have been quoted as saying the video is simultaneously transfixing and horrid!

6. dwm2001

dwm2001 New Member

[/b][/quote]

I wonder if that is why she is with him. The guy didn't have a pot to piss in before he met her. Although he was swandering of some actress and dumped her when she was 7 months pregnant.

7. britlover

britlover New Member

Yeah, the sorta guy you want to marry --> a guy who leaves his pregnant girlfriend for you!

8. alexc75

alexc75 New Member

While I haven't seen it personally, a friend was telling me how it sucked and wasn't as good as everyone was hoping it to be. The video is between Brit and Kev; however, no comment was made on Kev's dick because the guy who told me about seeing it is ultra-straight, so I couldn't really ask.

I think the whole sex tape scandal is just to keep Britney in the lime-light since she hasn't made any music in years. Without Justin Timberlake, who continues to make a name for himself, Britney is fading into oblivion.

9. leoboy63

leoboy63 Member

I just have to say that all these sex videos "accidentally" getting out is a bunch of crap :freak: . Where are all these videos being hidden where anyone can get ahold of them and put them on the net? It's all publiclty. If they really wanted to keep them hidden, they would be.

10. Sexy Penis Player

Sexy Penis Player New Member

Found a blog post about this Britney Spears Sex TapeBritney Spears sex tape that has a link to a news article about it...

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I just get a broken link.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I just get a broken link.
    [post=351173]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

S'okay, Sorcerer, I have a feeling we were being SPAMmed anyhow.

13. fredlet

fredlet New Member

Albums:

'Simultaneously transfixing and horrid'? Doesn't that describe her entire oeuvre?

Draft saved Draft deleted