Britney wants K-Fed back

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by KONAN, Feb 7, 2008.

1. KONAN

Gold Member

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I don't believe all the gossip.

Kevin Federline is better off without her. If she would've stopped being so stupid she wouldn't have lost those kids. She wouldn't have lost her husband. AND SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIVORCE HIM OVER CELL PHONE AND DOING IT VIA A REALITY SHOW. Where Kevin Federline was clearly distraught. That was fucked up. That did not look good on her part.

3. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Haha, when I read the thread title I thought it said "Britney wants F-Ked back" :)

4. B_jeffy7

B_jeffy7 New Member

5. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I thought it said she 'Britney wants K-Fed on her back,' I must have been thinking about dogs...

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

She doesn't know what the fuck she wants. She is a has-been.

7. woogexx

woogexx New Member

its hard to be a has-been when ur cd is in the top 20 (debuted no.2) and ur literally on the cover of every gloss mag......hmm i smell someone being WRONG....

8. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

A young, talentless Norma Desmond....."still waving proudly to a parade that had long since passed he by.......the poor dear".

9. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

This girl has more issues than National Geographic. I think the Federline is probably a reminder of better times and that's why she wants him back--for security. I suspect that if she doesn't get some real help soon, she may go before her time.

By that, I mean, die.

10. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    The most recent cover being Rolling Stone, with a lead story entitled "Britney Spears: Inside an American Tragedy"

I'm more than familiar with the term "no such thing as bad publicity" but I don't think this is the kind of press most pop stars are looking for.

And yes, her last album debuted at #2 and was, dare I say it, quite good. Though I'll add that was because the label pulled in some of the best songwriters and dance music producers working at the moment - literally ANYONE could have recorded that record and it would have been at least good. Take a look at week-after-debut's sales, then compare it to her previous albums' sales. Then revisit your theory and get back to us. :smile:

Being on the cover of a bunch of magazines does not mean you are not a has-been. The only thing Americans obsess over more than a hero is a fallen hero.

11. woogexx

woogexx New Member

whatever...yalll are hopeless

for the record

hot 100- #18
    top 200- #68

12. digitalhunk007

No offense to the fans of Britney Spears, but I am so fucking sick and tired of her. It seems like every time I look at the news online, there's always a write up about Britney.

BRITNEY BRITNEY BRITNEY. ALL I EVER FUCKING HEAR ABOUT ANYMORE IS THAT DUMB BI-POLAR BROAD.

It never ceases to amaze me that the media will always try to find some gossip about her—even to the smallest of things. It would be nice for a change to see the media covering news events that really matter... Such as the horrible food shortages of Haiti—where people are starving and literally eating mud cookies.

Oh but wait... That won't happen because the media thinks that the private life of Britney Spears is much more important than the thousands of men, women, and children who are starving to death in third world countries.

13. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh for crying out loud. You're throwing out rankings instead of numbers that actually mean something. Like album sales. Or cost.

Dude, seriously... if you're really an ardent Britney supporter, more power to you. Really. I don't begrudge you that, and I have a lot sympathy for her for my own reasons. But don't try to create a fairy tale. Blackout was a BOMB by any standards but the one's you're presenting.

14. gothamboy83

gothamboy83 New Member

Albums:
    I'm not one to defend Britney, because I believe she certainly got herself into this mess...BUT, its just sad at this point.

She has some serious mental health issues and has never ever had anyone ever say "No" to her before, so its awefully hard to force her into the help she desperately needs.

It doesnt help the Papparazzi has gone just a bit overboard with this hole celebrity thing. Of course shes running people over, she has 80 fucking people taking pictures of her, with brillants of bulbs flashin in her eyes. Just fucking leave her alone, why do we need another picture!? Have we forgotten what she looks like?!

Britney just stay home, please. Order a pizza, rent a movie and leave the world alone. Its for your health and also i'm sick and tired of hearing about it. I want the real news of the world. Britney Spers's daily regiment and agenda are not news. Its just melodramatic shit.

15. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

She a has-been that will disappear out of the public eye, and then return years later with a new album to the grab the attention and admiration from the same crowd that shunned her off in the past. It's the same ol', predictable story of a Pop Princess, and it never gets old. Madonna does it. Mariah just did it. Janet is doing it. Paula Abdul is about to, and I'm still waiting for Whitney to find Jesus and do it herself. :biggrin1:

They just need to leave that girl alone. She has issues and major demons to deal with, and the more we pay attention to her the worse she's gonna become. Besides, we have better things to focus on.

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm. I seem to when everyone thought K-Fed was a talentless, white trashy gold-digger. Now he looks like a model parent and citizen next to her. Interesting how time can change ones perspective.

17. cocktaste

Gold Member

Her CD flopped, big time! She gets attention because she's Anna Nicole. She's a huge has-been! She had no talent.

18. cocktaste

Gold Member

BTW, she calls the paparazzi. Is even fucking one of them. She brings them to every gas station, and they get her tampons. Her cooter is about to drop out. Did anyone see the pictures of her bloody vagine? This is what happens to child stars.

19. snobbes

Gold Member

Nothing new about Britney;
    What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

20. cocktaste

Gold Member

OMG! Totally! :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted