Britney

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The whole thing is worrying everyone out here. Many are laughing hysterically at you. You have delighted my daughter in the last five-to-seven years. Toxic was a wonderful video that will go down in music history. Now you've had kids you're throwing it all away. Is there anyone reading this that can help her?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That pic of her coming towards the camera with those psycho eyes, after hitting the car with the umbrella, scared the shit out of me!:eek: I hope she comes back down to earth soon. For her, and her kids', sake!

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do people think - is it fame she's a victim of? Her family seem normal and supportive. How can she not have a whole system behind her guiding her and advising her? Beats me! I'd love to think you were reading this, Britney. I took pics of you for my daughter when you came to TRL in Milan. You can't disappoint such a huge fan base!!!!!

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The whole thing is worrying everyone out here. Many are laughing hysterically at you. You have delighted my daughter in the last five-to-seven years. Toxic was a wonderful video that will go down in music history. Now you've had kids you're throwing it all away. Is there anyone reading this that can help her?

Unfortunately no one can help her because she has made it pretty evident that she is not willing to admit she has a problem and needs help. The only reason she is in rehab is not to kick her addictions but because someone has managed to drill it into her head that if she doesnot go she will most likely lose her kids.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She needs to become friends with Drew Barrymore.....(not that she's a fantastic role model, but she's been there, done that).:redface:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She needs to become friends with Drew Barrymore.....(not that she's a fantastic role model, but she's been there, done that).:redface:

Ooh... "Friends"... :tongue:

(but I get what you mean, though; Drew's doing well for herself)

I just now saw the video, and really -- what would anyone else do if they were stuck in her life?

Imagine not even being able to buy tampons* without having a flock of anonymous photographers capturing your every step. That would, in a word, SUCK. I'd flip my lid, too.

I mean, damn, she's with her friend at a gas station. This isn't the red carpet at the Oscars or the Grammys. This is a friggin' gas station, the kind of place where I used to go after classes to get some Gatorade and a Snickers. Why should anyone care what she's doing there? There were probably a hundred photo flashes in the short video I just saw; that's utterly ridiculous.

if I were her, I'd go into rehab, too. Not necessarily to "get sober" or whatever, but at least to get the hell away from the public eye. They need to lay off of her and let her have at least SOME privacy.

* In all honesty, it's one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen of Britney; she's in an aisle of feminine hygiene products at a store, in fairly hip clothes, with a smile that says both, "Hi!", and "Oh god, not now...".

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love Britney, I feel for her, and I really hope she gets herself together.

I hate it when people judge her. Yes, she's made some very poor choices. But she's still a human being with a vulnerable heart, and fucked-up people tend to make fucked-up choices.

Instead of ragging on her, I choose to wish her peace and maturity...so she can stop being self-destructive, and discover her true potential and life a fulfilling life.

Sounds sappy and idealistic, I know, but I'm a 100% authentic sap. I really do wish Britney the best, and the events of the last few years of her life break my heart.