Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, there was that time when.....no.....wait.....that was a blowjob from a girlfriend.

Now I remember! I was........no, not that one either. That was a different girlfriend.

:oops:
Well that wasn't a story...

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You may have broken the record, for New member to post this question, that gets re-hashed about every 4 months. It usually takes a new guy at least a week to decide to post this question, to the Ask a Straight Guy forun. For those older members, you will see that I have substituted the word New for Gay or Bi. Political correctness is everything these days

I will only discuss ho jobs in this environment. Straight ho jobs.

Do you want to hear about the time I got a ho job during a break on a 24 mile road march or on the end of a flight line while digging a crew served position?

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will only discuss ho jobs in this environment. Straight ho jobs.

Do you want to hear about the time I got a ho job during a break on a 24 mile road march or on the end of a flight line while digging a crew served position?
Both

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a great close friend one time that love to suck my cock. He was the best cock suck I ever had. He kept my spine drained of cum and he would suck my cock until I had to make him stop. He would suck me until I came and shot my cum down his throat and then he would keep sucking until he clean my cock real good. He still would keep sucking. I finally would pull my cock away from him to make him stop my cock was so sensatitive.. Oh how he loved to suck my cock. He finally got married and told his wife how hung I was. They wanted to have a three way but I never did accept. I was just not into that at that time. I still fantasize at times about him sucking my cock anc sucking the cum out of my cock. He sure could suck a hot cock.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you straight guys ever had a bro job(where your straight guy friend goes down on you)?? if so what's the story?? :D
Well, there was that time when.....no.....wait.....that was a blowjob from a girlfriend.

Now I remember! I was........no, not that one either. That was a different girlfriend. :oops:

Same here! When my first girlfriend was stroking me to full erection the first time, I asked if she would go down on me and she did! It was great! Then she did it many hundreds more times, usually as foreplay before we had sex! It was all amazing!:D

Then my next girlfriend basically did the same thing! Amazing!:D
Then my next girlfriend, and the next, and the next ... all amazing!:D

As a straight man, I simply love it when a woman gives me a blowjob!:p:p:p

To answer your original question, none of my straight friends has ever shown any interest in giving me a 'bro job' and I would turn them down if they asked. None of my gay/bi friends have ever asked to give me 'bro job' either. Maybe because I'm straight? :rolleyes:

Same here! When my first girlfriend was stroking me to full erection the first time, I asked if she would go down on me and she did! It was great! Then she did it many hundreds more times, usually as foreplay before we had sex! It was all amazing!:D

Then my next girlfriend basically did the same thing! Amazing!:D
Then my next girlfriend, and the next, and the next ... all amazing!:D

As a straight man, I simply love it when a woman gives me a blowjob!:p:p:p

To answer your original question, none of my straight friends has ever shown any interest in giving me a 'bro job' and I would turn them down if they asked. None of my gay/bi friends have ever asked to give me 'bro job' either. Maybe because I'm straight? :rolleyes:

Fucking phenomenal how these things happen! It's like magic happiness for a penis. I'll bet there was much vagina eating involved as well!

Reactions: lapdog2001

OK here goes.

A Ho job

You're carrying a rifle and wearing about 70+ pounds worth of gear, not counting about 4 quarts of water that you're carrying to replace what you're about to sweat out. You have probably been awake since about three or four in the morning, drawing weapons and doing other such mundane shit that nobody tells you about in the travel brochure that Uncle Sam gives you. Your life sucks. You stop for your first break to eat something that isn't quite food and of course some asshole helpfully chimes in with "smoke em if you got em".

Soldiers attract vendors and whores like flies on shit. Low and behold some entrepreneurs are peddling ice cold cokes and choco pies which are in reality probably more healthy than the shit you're spooning into your pie hole. Among the other services on the menu being provided are "quickies" or "short times" by one of the three females accompanying the caraavan. After haggling a small fee you ask your side kick to watch your gear while you answer the call of nature.

You get your new found friend far enough back into the wood line that you're out of line of sight, you let the one eyed ranger out and rinse him off with one of your precious canteens, because no lady wants to be a dirty cocksucker. She takes out her smallish tits & starts by stroking him and it doesn't take much before she has it in her mouth down to the tonsils.You're stoked because you know you're fucking up by the numbers and the man will crucify you if you get caught, but fuck it you're about to add to your legend. Your lost in that temporary slice of happiness.

You hear the other 700 assholes from your battalion rustling their asses off the ground to get started back at it and your nuts are aching for release. She sees the look of panic going across your face and she knows what to do. She pulls your throbbing cock out of her mouth and strokes the saliva covered wand for all its worth. Then it happens, the first round misses her head while she tries to point it away, its close but she only gets a little bit in her hair. The rest she just milks out of you and lets drip onto the ground. You race back to your buddies that are laughing their asses off because the platoon sergeant is screaming like a fucking banshee. Everyone sees the ho trailing behind still sticking the wad of funny money into her pocket. You have added to your reputation as being a crazy fuck, the man knows you have gotten one over on him and have literally shaken your dick at authority, again.

That's a ho job

OK here goes.

A Ho job

You're carrying a rifle and wearing about 70+ pounds worth of gear, not counting about 4 quarts of water that you're carrying to replace what you're about to sweat out. You have probably been awake since about three or four in the morning, drawing weapons and doing other such mundane shit that nobody tells you about in the travel brochure that Uncle Sam gives you. Your life sucks. You stop for your first break to eat something that isn't quite food and of course some asshole helpfully chimes in with "smoke em if you got em".

Soldiers attract vendors and whores like flies on shit. Low and behold some entrepreneurs are peddling ice cold cokes and choco pies which are in reality probably more healthy than the shit you're spooning into your pie hole. Among the other services on the menu being provided are "quickies" or "short times" by one of the three females accompanying the caraavan. After haggling a small fee you ask your side kick to watch your gear while you answer the call of nature.

You get your new found friend far enough back into the wood line that you're out of line of sight, you let the one eyed ranger out and rinse him off with one of your precious canteens, because no lady wants to be a dirty cocksucker. She takes out her smallish tits & starts by stroking him and it doesn't take much before she has it in her mouth down to the tonsils.You're stoked because you know you're fucking up by the numbers and the man will crucify you if you get caught, but fuck it you're about to add to your legend. Your lost in that temporary slice of happiness.

You hear the other 700 assholes from your battalion rustling their asses off the ground to get started back at it and your nuts are aching for release. She sees the look of panic going across your face and she knows what to do. She pulls your throbbing cock out of her mouth and strokes the saliva covered wand for all its worth. Then it happens, the first round misses her head while she tries to point it away, its close but she only gets a little bit in her hair. The rest she just milks out of you and lets drip onto the ground. You race back to your buddies that are laughing their asses off because the platoon sergeant is screaming like a fucking banshee. Everyone sees the ho trailing behind still sticking the wad of funny money into her pocket. You have added to your reputation as being a crazy fuck, the man knows you have gotten one over on him and have literally shaken your dick at authority, again.

That's a ho job

Gotta love those bush bunnies.

Reactions: 6inchcock