Broadwar

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am typing this as the action described herein is actually going on.

I have a new neighbor, this house seems to be taking flight. With a landlord (first floor), who's a former Air Force mechanic, a former AF pilot currently employed in aviation industry (me, third floor) and the newest neighbor, a Stewardess without military experience, working for Continental airlines, and has now moved into the fourth floor apartment. Right above my own humble abode.

Thing is, she's currently at climbing to service ceiling. In bed, I mean, and I hear everything. I know now what the guy in the apartment below me must eventually endure, but this girl is something different. Those shrill shrieks can be really annoying.

What shall I do? Challenge her for a bitch fight next time I meet her in the staircase? Or start a sound competition? Intercept her guys and lure them into my bed?

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soundproof the ceiling! :tongue: Or better yet just explain to her that it's totally getting on your wick. You then have two options:
1. She tells you to mind your own business - Destroy her mercilessly and with intent to wound.
2. She apologises and promises to try and keep it down - Look smug but act gracious, grin continuously for many hours. :tongue:

Sound good?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
Or start a sound competition? Intercept her guys and lure them into my bed?
I'm sure you can beat her both on decibels and enthusiasm without having to put in too much extra effort, Claire. But maybe you could dedicate some of the more intense screams to her... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This ones for you, neighbor! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Do you hear my pleasure at the eight-inch thruster in me, bitch? Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!". :rolleyes:

Just a thought. :redface: :biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's ultimately the landlord's responsibility to provide reasonable peace and quiet for his tenents. Start complaining and documenting the progress, if any, then, if there is no satisfaction, give the landlord notice.

Such a nuisance is a sure lease-breaker.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
I'm sure you can beat her both on decibels and enthusiasm without having to put in too much extra effort, Claire. But maybe you could dedicate some of the more intense screams to her... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This ones for you, neighbor! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Do you hear my pleasure at the eight-inch thruster in me, bitch? Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!". :rolleyes:

Just a thought. :redface: :biggrin1:

I'll second that and add a note: encourage the lucky gentleman you bring home to be as loud and vocal as possible.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
the new small, cheap companies seem to get all the slutty stewardesses these days.

... or so i've been told :wink:

LOL...the top 10 Best looking aircrews I can recall...
  1. SAA
  2. Pacific Airlines (Vietnamese)
  3. El-Al
  4. LAM
  5. Cathay Pacific
  6. Iberia
  7. Air Zimbabwe
  8. South West
  9. SAS
  10. Air France
Must say Ryanair/Easyjet etc crew don't make the cut....slutty or not..:tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ryanair and Easyjet are operating in Europe, aren't they? I have never flown either of both, so I can't say anything about their stewardesses. But what you say makes sense, if they offer these low fares, they've got to save somewhere, don't they?

On the "Broadwar" issue the following: I'm firing back at her. Thanks Alex, for your inspiring suggestions. I had someone over last night, and encouraged him to be more vocal than usual, that gal got a nice load into her ears from our rampaging, I guess. Maybe I can't do those shrieks, but I gave my best to do the baying elk cow impression.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Ryanair and Easyjet are operating in Europe, aren't they? I have never flown either of both, so I can't say anything about their stewardesses. But what you say makes sense, if they offer these low fares, they've got to save somewhere, don't they?

Yes they do...very cheap, esp Ryanair, London - Milan from as little 1p each way (+tax but we all pay that), done it several times!! Garish yellow and blue interior but pretty new 737-800s with surprisingly good legroom.

ClaireTalon said:
On the "Broadwar" issue the following: I'm firing back at her. Thanks Alex, for your inspiring suggestions. I had someone over last night, and encouraged him to be more vocal than usual, that gal got a nice load into her ears from our rampaging, I guess. Maybe I can't do those shrieks, but I gave my best to do the baying elk cow impression.

Maybe you shoul tape her and play it back....she may not recognise it but if she does..:biggrin1: Get a Db meter, perhaps she's exceeding noise limits..:rolleyes: Best of luck with your....noise pollution issue.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:
Yes they do...very cheap, esp Ryanair, London - Milan from as little 1p each way (+tax but we all pay that), done it several times!! Garish yellow and blue interior but pretty new 737-800s with surprisingly good legroom.

Maybe you shoul tape her and play it back....she may not recognise it but if she does..:biggrin1: Get a Db meter, perhaps she's exceeding noise limits..:rolleyes: Best of luck with your....noise pollution issue.

I'd not say it's noise pollution. In fact, competition is good, keeps you from becoming lax, and it can be inspiring. Ha, and if we both have partners over at the same time, at least the neighbors will have a blast.

I'll confront her about her volume level the next time I meet her, see whether she's competition, or a fellow connoisseur of pleasures.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Record it (dicaphone helps, I used to have one and it was great for recording some shit funny drunken convos). Then play it back to her when she least expects it/its most embarrassing.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Record it (dicaphone helps, I used to have one and it was great for recording some shit funny drunken convos). Then play it back to her when she least expects it/its most embarrassing.

A beautiful idea! I'll put it to action, sounds like fun. Maybe will drive some blushing into her tan face!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ClaireTalon said:
I'd not say it's noise pollution. In fact, competition is good, keeps you from becoming lax, and it can be inspiring. Ha, and if we both have partners over at the same time, at least the neighbors will have a blast...

I need to find an apartment like that. The shrieks, shrills, moans and groans, tuck me to bed at night with a smile on my face.:cool:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I need to find an apartment like that. The shrieks, shrills, moans and groans, tuck me to bed at night with a smile on my face.:cool:

What about the chance to live in a house with two so different, but both sexy, ladies like me and my new neighbor? Wouldn't that be a good appeal too, besides the acoustic background?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A news update on my background noise case here. I had some laundry to do last night, and confronted Anyah about her noisy hobby. Okay, I surrender: I kept my sheets from the weekend, when I had someone over, to wash them last night. Another side mark: Who else thinks people are compensating personal insecurities and thoughts of individual volatileness by putting silly mute vowels/consonants into their name? Hands up, please!

Guess what, cutie screamer is really shy. I chose my nicest approach and told her she surely had fun that weekend, from what I heard. God, she got as red as the blouse she was putting into her machine. Am I sadistic because I didn't change the subject, and told her I was all fine with it, if she would only try to hold back the pitch peaks? I told her to listen more carefully if she heard noises from the apartment below hers, and welcomed her to the house.

More news to follow, stay "tuned".

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I am typing this as the action described herein is actually going on.

I have a new neighbor, this house seems to be taking flight. With a landlord (first floor), who's a former Air Force mechanic, a former AF pilot currently employed in aviation industry (me, third floor) and the newest neighbor, a Stewardess without military experience, working for Continental airlines, and has now moved into the fourth floor apartment. Right above my own humble abode.

Thing is, she's currently at climbing to service ceiling. In bed, I mean, and I hear everything. I know now what the guy in the apartment below me must eventually endure, but this girl is something different. Those shrill shrieks can be really annoying.

What shall I do? Challenge her for a bitch fight next time I meet her in the staircase? Or start a sound competition? Intercept her guys and lure them into my bed?

Claire:

Join her and her lover. I love to be with two women, it is delicious.
Have you ever thought about it????