Broadwar

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
A news update on my background noise case here. I had some laundry to do last night, and confronted Anyah about her noisy hobby. Okay, I surrender: I kept my sheets from the weekend, when I had someone over, to wash them last night. Another side mark: Who else thinks people are compensating personal insecurities and thoughts of individual volatileness by putting silly mute vowels/consonants into their name? Hands up, please!

Guess what, cutie screamer is really shy. I chose my nicest approach and told her she surely had fun that weekend, from what I heard. God, she got as red as the blouse she was putting into her machine. Am I sadistic because I didn't change the subject, and told her I was all fine with it, if she would only try to hold back the pitch peaks? I told her to listen more carefully if she heard noises from the apartment below hers, and welcomed her to the house.

More news to follow, stay "tuned".

I would love to get to know her, I like that kind of girl, shy, but, in bed, she is a tigress..........love that challenge, love that surprise.....the kitty you got home ends up being a contender....

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
I would love to get to know her, I like that kind of girl, shy, but, in bed, she is a tigress..........love that challenge, love that surprise.....the kitty you got home ends up being a contender....

What you see isn't necessarily what you get, that turns you on? I guess we're not so much a match then. If you knew me from professional grounds, you'd be surprised how un-technical I can be in my bedroom, except maybe that you'd not get me out from behind the stick, taking you and me to service ceiling, well, the whole darn program, you name it.

But if you think about a FMF threesome, I have to disappoint you. Haven't thought about that in earnest, neither do I think I will ever have one. I don't like to share.

HEY, THAT DICK IS MINE NOW, BITCH!!!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
...Another side mark: Who else thinks people are compensating personal insecurities and thoughts of individual volatileness by putting silly mute vowels/consonants into their name? Hands up, please!

LOL..A little harsh...only because, and I'm assuming here, like most people she didn't choose her name, so those would be her parents insecurities; which of course, she may have inherited and is now compensating for with the shrieking. Alternatively she could have changed the spelling to better fit the insecure, volatile and shriek prone side of her persona.:rolleyes:

Anyway, lots of names have this and other phonetic 'anomalies' :
  • Michael
  • Thomas
  • Siobhan
  • Graham
  • Isaac
  • Christopher
  • Loads more.....
Oh, and of course....Cla(i)re.....! :biggrin1:

ClaireTalon said:
...More news to follow, stay "tuned".

OK...when's the next laundry day? :wink:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I am typing this as the action described herein is actually going on.

I have a new neighbor, this house seems to be taking flight. With a landlord (first floor), who's a former Air Force mechanic, a former AF pilot currently employed in aviation industry (me, third floor) and the newest neighbor, a Stewardess without military experience, working for Continental airlines, and has now moved into the fourth floor apartment. Right above my own humble abode.

Thing is, she's currently at climbing to service ceiling. In bed, I mean, and I hear everything. I know now what the guy in the apartment below me must eventually endure, but this girl is something different. Those shrill shrieks can be really annoying.

What shall I do? Challenge her for a bitch fight next time I meet her in the staircase? Or start a sound competition? Intercept her guys and lure them into my bed?

Ummmm... Try asking her for what you need first. If that doesn't work, PM me. I have some ideas on how to ruin her whole day...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
Ummmm... Try asking her for what you need first. If that doesn't work, PM me. I have some ideas on how to ruin her whole day...

PM me now, honey, I'd love to hear your ideas! Or even better, post them here for public discussion, which is widely recognized as the best test for scientific theories!

By the way, after being absent for nearly the whole week, during which she caused some havoc at airport hotels of foreign countries, she got on my nerves again last night. Was just good I had someone over, so I could fire back at her immediately.

Take THIS, bitch!

By the way, Dong, I wasn't talking about THOSE mute consonants/vowels. I mean those "h"s inserted to stretch vowels, vor examples, or j/y/i-flips. I keep on seeing those, and scratch my head every time.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
PM me now, honey, I'd love to hear your ideas! Or even better, post them here for public discussion, which is widely recognized as the best test for scientific theories!

By the way, after being absent for nearly the whole week, during which she caused some havoc at airport hotels of foreign countries, she got on my nerves again last night. Was just good I had someone over, so I could fire back at her immediately.

Take THIS, bitch!

By the way, Dong, I wasn't talking about THOSE mute consonants/vowels. I mean those "h"s inserted to stretch vowels, vor examples, or j/y/i-flips. I keep on seeing those, and scratch my head every time.

For starters: In the 70s I had a bubbleheaded flight attendant living above me. She would come home at 3AM and commence partying hearty upon arrival. Of course, the resident manager was asleep at that hour and I had no desire to upset her because she was a nice old lady. Didn't want to call the cops either, because the way the apartments were laid out it would have awakened the entire block. I began by waiting until I knew Renee was asleep and turning up my stereo all the way to 10, and putting on the Who's My Generation. This sparked an inevitable complaint to the apartment manager, who started showing up at my door a couple of times. I figured this was just going to get worse. Solution? Thirty second blasts and intermittent intervals. Never turned the music off, just turned it way down and would give her enough time to fall asleep again before giving her another dose. Anytime Renee would call Mabel on me, Mabel would arrive to find the music playing at an acceptable level. This happened a couple of times before Mabel wrote Renee off as a crackpot, and started to ignore Renee's complaints completely. That left me free to blast Renee with Won't Get Fooled Again at will, which I continued to do for a few months until she moved out.

To sum up: Learn your adversary's schedule, and do things to her that prevent her from functioning normally.

If that doesn't work, ask me about fiddler crabs and cane syrup. :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

I'm also good with improvised ordnance. Nothing destructive, but VERY noisy...

I make house calls. You'd be amazed the mess I can make of your neighbors' place. All for cheap. Have devious mind, will travel.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:

My mistake...but I still blame the parents..:tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell you why that is, it is a strange situation which is very common among pilots. I'm not sure how common it is among flight attendants, but having been a pilot myself, I can tell you after 6, 7, 8 or more hours of flight, you can't just leave the plane and ground yourself right away. In my case, the feeling of being on a plane lasted for hours more, I still had the engine noise in my ears, felt the vibrations, and had that specific clima of lubricant, jet fuel and cooler exit air from the avionics in my nose. No matter how tired I was, sleeping was impossible for the first hours after the landing. So, I have some understanding for bubbleheaded or giddy flight attendants partying at the funniest times of the day, or making the bed lift off from the ground.

I guess the stereo idea is something good. I'll pack one of the speakers of my stereo systems in a crate padded with wool, and place it on top of my closet, with the phone facing the ceiling. That way I should be able to give her a good sounding ;-) Maybe I'll use "Money for nothing", by the Dire Straits, especially the opening with blaring E-Guitar might do her some good. And the insulation will minimize effects for my downstairs neighbor. Or I'll only have sex wearing a headset, so the sounds will be transmitted straight to her apartment.

Maybe it's good to have her around, I appreciate having a competitor for the "broad of the block" title.

PS: All those nice incendiaries, can't we just dust her towels with caustic soda? ;-)