1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Broadway Update

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by Shap, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    I woke up this morning to see the Hung In Broadway thread has been removed. I’ve looked into the notes left by the moderating team and It turns out last night we received multiple DMCA requests for that thread. One of them requires over 40 posts to be removed. This was/is too much work for the moderating team to do. Because we’ve received the DMCA notice we have to either remove the content or remove the thread. For the time being the thread has to remain offline until I can go in and clean it up.

Sorry about this.

2. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’ve never seen that thread, but I appreciate the prompt explanation. I’m sure those who really enjoyed that thread also appreciate this.

Shap likes this.
  3. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Also @Shap just want to say since you took over things have been getting better and better around here. Thanks.

4. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Thanks I really appreciate that.

5. HT3000

HT3000 Cherished Member

The mod’s have dealt with this whole situation with so much patience and diplomacy. The tone and behaviour that has been exhibited more recently by some users (very few actually - 3 immediately spring to mind...) has been totally at odds with the respectful way things have always been done at LPSG.

I for one won’t be sad if the threads, and hopefully those users who defend the behaviour on them so rigorously, don’t return.

Khegan, Dignature123, Iltf and 4 others like this.
  6. PDXGuy747

PDXGuy747 Expert Member

Thank you, Shap. You’ve been doing a great job and we appreciate your efforts.

HT3000, Khegan and MisterB like this.
  7. MisterB

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

I just don't understand why following this site's rules is so difficult for some. There were 3 or 4 people in the Broadway thread who just could not grasp complying with Shap's requests and felt the need to challenge him and the Mods. Repeatedly.

And now that thread is gone. And now those 3 or 4 have to live without that thread they purported to be so important. Self-inflicted thread removal. Irony at its best.

However will they go on, lol?

Nexolaris, HT3000, Khegan and 2 others like this.
  8. 1053870

1053870 Guest

Once again with this lie? The rules were all followed. You and similar posters were challenged in those threads to quote examples of rules being broken, and failed to do so.

Not a single one of the posts arguing with Shap were arguing about the rules. And hey, if the rules were broken, we would've been warned or banned, which we weren't.

We're also not the ones insulting other posters - you are all the ones doing that.

9. MisterB

But your precious thread is all gone now. That doesn't happen when posters follow site rules. Nope.

HT3000 and Industrialsize like this.
  10. 1053870

1053870 Guest

Perhaps you should re-read Shap's post here. The thread being made taken offline has nothing to do with rules being broken, but with DMCA requests being received. Why even bother to lie about something when you can so easily be proven wrong?

11. Ejedude11

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol we literally we asking him to be clear about the rules. Even he admitted that they would get mixed up to what the actual rules were. And we followed them. Then last night he got requested to take down posts. That’s all.

12. Ejedude11

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Would it be better for the site and for mods that instead of creating an overall thread if we create an individual thread for each model/actor?

13. MisterB

Yes, there has been a lot of confusion about the Broadway thread. And to Shap's credit, he's been upfront about his quandary with the interest in that thread by certain posters versus the legal ramifications the site faces from the boys who request to have their pictures taken down. And yup, Shap's misspoken a couple of times and sent some conflicting messages. To his credit, he's admitted his mistakes with that thread. I can only imagine how difficult it's been for him and the Mods to keep up with the voracious posting of new messages/pictures and the requests coming in from the boys who don't want their pics here.

So I think it would be most fair to cut him some slack. Just as he's cut some of the shall we say *more intense* posters some slack. I've been following that thread for quite some time. I've also followed all of Shap's posts since he took over ownership back in March. He's not trying to take anything away from this site. He is trying to keep this site from paying out unnecessary legal costs for issues that can be avoided. Which he has made clear he will do as the business owner. It's purely a business decision. One that I dare say most in his shoes would choose to implement.

The thread is gone. For now. Because more and more of the Broadway boys have contacted Shap and requested their pictures be removed. And as a savvy businessman, he's doing what any smart businessman would do. Protect the business.

Unfortunately, it's affecting a thread that you and several others have quite a vested interest in. It's been one of my favorite threads to peruse during my time here at LPSG. I truly hope @Shap is able to somehow find that middle ground that enables that thread to return and flourish. Meanwhile, I'm going to trust that Shap is doing what's necessary to work it out for all affected parties--us and the B'way boys!

So maybe going forward we could all try and work with Shap. I have read almost all of Shap's posts here since he took ownership in March. I've not agreed with all his ideas/positions. And I've corresponded with him both publicly and through PMs. And I've been respectful. Polite. And been treated with the same. Because you get so much more with honey than you do with vinegar.

Taken together, Shap's posts set a certain tone. Which tells me he's trying to balance the needs and wants of this site's users against the site's legal vulnerabilities. And he's discussed his reasoning for the decisions he's made for this thread and similar threads/posts that are being deleted.

Perhaps this idea put forward is a viable solution:

I don't know if this is the answer. But I do know it's good to see someone affected by the thread offering up some constructive feedback and ideas for the thread going forward. Who knows what will happen? Give it some time. Shap and his Mods will work it out.

#13 MisterB, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    HT3000 likes this.
  14. Experiment_626

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And had u not been posting ppl not allowed then dmcas wouldn't have been made and the thread would have stayed

HT3000, Shap and MisterB like this.
  15. shyguyy

shyguyy Legendary Member

Y'all please don't let this turn into a back and forth. It's being sorted, the thread isn't gone completely.

MisterB likes this.
  16. 1053870

1053870 Guest

Sorry, but that's an invalid argument. If the posts were against the Do Not Post list, mods would've already removed them before a DMCA was necessary. These requests are from people who weren't on the Do Not Post list, though I daresay they're about to be added.

Let's use the example Shap gave - one request needing 40 posts to be removed. Needless to say, there's absolutely no-one who's had forty pics posted within the past day. So this obviously means those 40 posts were mixed throughout the thread and had been posted in the past. Which also means they weren't on the Do Not Post list, as they would've already been removed.

17. jkoland

jkoland Sexy Member

What a pathetic excuse for a site, and everyone who kisses its sorry ass. Seriously...let's not pretend like the rest of this site is high and holy. The ENTIRE celebrities forum is filled with personal pics (Aaron Shock, anybody??)

In the "Broadway Bodies" thread, @Shap contradicted himself multiple times. He couldn't make up his mind on whether or not to use symbols to disguise names. First he said it was fine, then he said it wasn't over the span of about an hour. HE made it confusing. I even called him out on it, but he never addressed it.

Oh, and @MisterB: you are probably the biggest ass-kisser I've ever come across on this site. Keep paying to be a "gold member"; you're the sucker in that situation. Paying for what you could get for free. Pathetic.

Ban me if you want, but I'm speaking for multiple people here. Do what you'd like.

CabbieCam likes this.
  18. MisterB

Thanks for the shout out! Couple of things to note:

I don't pay for membership here. No need because I get all I'm interested in without a membership. Like you.

I'm a business owner, and I understand where this business owner is coming from. I make decisions every day that affect my business. Once in a while someone doesn't like a decision I've made. But then again, my business decisions are made for the overall good of my business. Not any one particular individual. That's why my business is successful. And that's why @Shap will do just fine with LPSG.

You don't really want to be banned now, do you? How else would you see the wonderful Broadway guys when the thread comes back all cleaned up? Or new related threads are created? If you don't want to be part of LPSG any more, you can send @Shap a private message and he'll be glad to take the action necessary to delete your account. You won't be the first. Or the last, I'm sure.

Hope the rest of your day is good! Take care.

19. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    The mods and I can not police the site and monitor every post. The site is simply too big for that. The only time content is removed is when we receive a dmca request. We do not pro-actively search the site looking for content to remove. This is very important especially from a legal standpoint. If we were to start policing for some people we'd legally be required to police for everyone which is not possible. Therefore we do not police.

The big amount of content in question is from two guys who have been on the do not post list since day 1. There is a lot of their content some of it from November they missed until now (in part because of coded names).

Going back more than 2000 posts ago to sort this out is a big mess.

20. Experiment_626

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know where the door is don't let it hit u on the way out

Nexolaris and HT3000 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice