Brock

Brock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, guys. I'm a very masculine acting, attractive (so I'm told) 39 year old white male living in Atlanta, GA. I'm told that I have a great personality and am genuine, a great listener, talker and a "must attend" party guy. I travel all over the country in my profession and stay rather busy at times, but Atlanta is my home. My desires are to move back to Charleston, SC within the next few years and buy a beach house on Isle Of Palms, where I lived for a number of years in the 90's. I'm in search of a cool guy who has "played the field" enough that he, like myself, is looking for a potential relationship. I like to take things slow, while I'm getting to know you, as you are me, as well. I'm told that I'm a very caring, giving, kind, genuine and trusting guy. I've been burned pretty badly in the past, so trust is something (in my own opinion) that has to be earned, rather than given in the beginning. I definitely enjoy all sorts of sports, but I focus mainly on baseball, volleyball and cycling.

If you think you might be interested in getting to know one another via internet, phone, face to face, etc.., hit me back. I look forward to speaking with you soon!!

S Brock

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello Brock, You sound like a great guy. I agree with everything you said. I am a 40ish year old guy in Athens, GA.Goodluck and let me know if you ever vist Athens I'll treat you to a drink or meal. TOM