"Broke Dick"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Has anyone ever "broken there dick?" This has apparantly happened to former NBA madman Dennis Rodman a couple of times in the past. If you have, let me hear all the painful and gruesome details...

2. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I squeezed my dick once just as I was cumming and bruised a vein or something. It's now raised a good 3mm whereas before it was only 1mm, hardly noticeable. Hard to explain but yeah thats kinda whats happened.

Another time, I must hav worked it too hard and it was just very tender and hurt, thought I'd broke it but it healed now after goin easy for a while which was hard :D

3. RKT1001

RKT1001 New Member

Albums:
    This is what is termed a "fractured penis"

Usually the result of a mistroke during intercourse when the erect the penis suffers a traumatic injury and is acutely "bent." It is not fractured in pieces the way a bone [not boner ;) ] is fractured.

The most concerning thing is a possible urethral tear.

After that, the ruptured vessels may bleed into the scrotum causing a large hematoma. The penis itself will swell significantly as a reaction to the damaged vessels and the intracellular space will engorge. Sugery is sometimes required.

Never experienced it, dont want to. Have seen a couple of cases.

RKT
    rkt1001
    rkt1001@yahoo.com

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

An excellent post, RKT1001. May I add an additional mishap to the misstroke you mention? With the vagina (or ass) on top of the erected penis in addition to a mistroke happening, if the top leans back too far, ligaments in the penis can be fractured, causing pain and scars while healing. I sustained this type injury and my dick cured to the left for years before it finally regained its former straight(ness?)

Handle your cock with care, clownboots19, you're wise for asking.

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

There is a disease called Pyronies Disease. It is a result of scaring inside the penis thought to be from rough treatment of the penis. There are two symptoms. One is the penis starts to bend and can even bend to a right degree angle. The other symptom is pain. The only treatment is cortisone for a few days and then vitaman E the rest of your life. The usual dosage is `1000 mg. and the Vitaman E that has all four parts the alpha, beta gamma and I have forgotten the other form is the best to take.

Vitaman E is supposed to stop the scaring and additional scar tissue which causes pain and the shrinkage on one side of the penis causes it to bend in both the flaccid and erect state. The pain can interfere with ejaculatiion. Kind of hard to get it on when, with each stroke the pain level increases! This disease can strike a man at any age. An injury to the penis in the teen years can lead up to this disease well, in the teen years.

This disease is listed on any health site on the internet and you can read up on it there. I think it is on the site PPFA | teenwire. I know it is on the Mayo Clinic site. www.MayooClinic.com I think is the web address. Not sure about the caps.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for your info., Freddie53. Your mentioning of Vitamin E makes me think of the most recent study I've read on its daily dosage. I began taking the vitamin in the early 1960s and have varied my dosage from 400 and 800mgs. As with so many studies, though, now the word is to not exceed the 400IUs. I think some of the reported studies that get publicity are made with a hidden agenda, so I question this one's authenticity. But, who knows?

I double check the ingredients for 1) d-alpha tocopherol, 2) d-gamma tocopherol and 3) d-beta, delta tocopherols.

7. RKT1001

RKT1001 New Member

Albums:
    Foy anyone wishing to search about the non-fractured injury mentioned by Freddie, it is spelled Peyronie's disease.

Peyronie's is progressive "bending" of the penile shaft secondary to inflammation that results in scarring. I believe it is specifically located in the connective tissue that surrounds the spongy erectile tissue.

Think of it this way, take an inflated condom and pinch together 1/4" lengthwise on one side. It will deviate the condon toward the shortened side. Now pinch 1/2" together. Etc.

As Freddie mentioned, it can follow trauma, but it also occurs for undertermined reasons, although in these cases there is probably an underlying predilection for connective tissue diseases or vasculitis [blood vessel inflammation].

The most important thing is that EARLY treatment is key for good results. Otherwise, you are looking at surgical correction as the only viable option.

Classically, this occurs in middle aged men.

RKT

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

Thanks for the offical information. The part about using corisone and vitamen E came straitht from the doctor. So you all have it figured, yes I had it last year and went to an urologist. He said not to stop taking the vitamen E and he thought I would be fine because it was caught in the very early stages. He also explained that there was pain only when the disease was progressing. So I don't miss my vitamen E ever. And that disease no longer bothers me at all.

And yes it usualy does hit middle age men but can strike young men who have been injured in some way. As all diseases there are exceptions to every rule. And I suppose every middle age men's disease could strike a young man occassoinally.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My problem can't be classified as a disease, because my bend was the direct result of an injury I caused with a peter pump cylindar. I hope none of you have had some experiences I'd had with doctors, who didn't keep up with reports on the latest studies. I think it would behoove doctors to hire someone to search the web for all the latest information and keep them informed, since most don't have the time to spend doing research. Your're fortunate having a doctor who has earned your faith in his knowledge.

10. hungthick

hungthick New Member

LMAO

Draft saved Draft deleted