Broke in a size queen wanna be

maverackstud8: You can all TELL Madame.I won't be stalking on this site anyone.Seems I scared her off.Don't ask me about it.ASK HER.Seems I freaked her out.She can come here this site out worrying about me inconveniencing her life-knew e-maillling her was a mistake.
Sorry,babe if I scared ya-didn't any harm.Just trying to be freindly.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I was back home for a few days again and haven't had time to check in...What I said was meant as a joke, not to be taken as literal tissue color. Since there's no light inside the body (aside what enters the eye), I'd say it's awfully dark in there. Thus, we're all black on the inside because well, there's no 40 watt bulbs in there. Sorry for the confusion, just my attempt at humor.

maverackstud8: What I SAID WASN'T.I think Madame thinks I am kook or something.

maverackstud8: Maybe I wouldn't think that if you didn't mention me by name in 5000 posts a day!!

Fine,sweetheart and your name is what ?Who ?

Truth comes out don't when your pissed off.

Hey,want to server ties fine.You pretty implied so yesterday.

Your call,baby.I'll comply.What you expect,dum on my covertly and expect to me go skipping around the net until you get bored with other things and return here.
Mention 500 post a day-I'll make zero as of now,if you want.

Your call,babe your the female-your in control.I'm just the dum dog sniffing the fence.Smack my nose and rover goes away.

Fine,your lost anyway.

maverackstud8: sorry,didn't see the two e-mails.hope you forgive me.if not,guess I deserve it.

kamakazedaddy: Emm...the Madamme and all you guys are right.
Sounds like a wicked fantasy to me.