Broke my damn foot

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What do you get when you try to walk 4 pugs at once? A BROKEN FOOT! I fell last night, broke my foot, had surgery late, and just got home like at 10:00 this morning, so I will have to be on crutches for my graduation and I found out today that I will be valedictorian!!!!!!!!! Also, anyone here every take percocet? It is making me itch!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh damn man! sorry to hear bout the foot. Congrats on being the valedictorian! Yeah I've been on percocet before. Its a opiate. Opiates can make you itchy. Whats your dosage and your medication schedule?

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awww, that's so sad... this will be one memorable graduation...:biggrin1:

and congratulations for being valedictorian! well done, smart ass!

and don't get too attached to painkillers

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First, so sorry to hear about your foot. Second, congrats on your achievement and being valedictorian! That's great news and I'm very proud of you for the work and effort you've put into your studies.

Third, the broken foot thing will suck royally but it might also be kinda cool. Have you ever noticed how much extra attention that people with broken bones get? Everyone will want to do stuff for you and spoil you. People will remember what a trooper you are to have a broken foot and do your valedictorian speech. My senior year, our valedictorian, who was one of my best friends, broke his leg (during gym class) as well. As odd as this sounds, it helped some people see him less as the "nerd" they thought he was, and more like everyone else. It was kinda cool to see how it changed his relationships with people. My only piece of advice, don't tell anyone you broke it walking dogs, it takes away the coolness...lol...jk

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just like to say how sorry we feel to hear about your trouble. you are a ray of sunshine to us on here, so get plenty of rest and good luck with the school thing.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OH OH OH Lemme sign your cast!!!

OK Sorry to hear about your foot, congrats on being the nerd with the best grades... it's easier to get into colleges when that happens ;)

How long til you're back to 100% normal and all the pampering stops?

Hope ya have a speedy recovery!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:hug: The foot thing sucks human balls, but congrats on being valedictorian :party:

If anyone asks, you broke your foot after saving a field of cows from a raging fire (I will be your alibi)

:kiss: I hope your foot heals soon :kiss:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on being valedictorian! :cool: It never ceases to amaze me how many intelligent men there are on LPSG.

Breaking your foot, OUCH! That had to hurt. :frown1: I am sorry that happend, especially right before graduation. I have taken percocet after a surgery. It doesn't make me itch but it did give me weird hallucinogenic type dreams.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dear Landon:

Sorry to hear about your foot -- take good care of it and get well soon...

And, CONGRATULATIONS on being named valedictorian! That's a wonderful accomplishment. You have much to be proud of.

Best,

Tom

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HI LANDON!

I sure hope your pain will be HISTORY very soon! "CONGRATS" on being class valedictorian. You are a very accomplished dude!

Take good care of yourself coz YOU are very important to all of us who admire YOU!

{{{{{{{{{GET WELL HUGS FROM RICKY_27}}}}}}}}}}}