Broke My Own Rules....

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Okay normally I never mix business with pleasure but this past Friday I did....Sometimes I do event planning and I did this party at this awesome venue I found....The general manager was this really cool chick, let's call her Pam who really reminded of a female version of me and she is really hot....Our ideas and everything were the same....One thing led to another at the event....I normally do not drink alot but this event was huge for me and we celebrated like crazy and I drank and partied too much....So me and Pam partyed a little too hard and ended up doing the do....Okay like I said she is just like me so we knew it was just hookup and we will be professional about it....

Okay he is where the story gets crazy because I left my credit card at the venue and to go back and get it Saturday because I knew the bartender and his girlfriend who works there too....I couldn't there too really late because of a concert I went so the bartender tells me they do a after hour party there on Saturday so I could come like at 4:30am....He was like I must warn you our aftershours are our gay night which I had no problem w/that....So I get in and the place is totally different from the night before which totally a straight event and all the bartender were kind of dressy....But when I got all the bartenders on had on tight jeans w/no shirts....I thought it was kind of funny and had a couple of drinks w/my bartender friend....The manager, let call him Dan who works for Pam who I like came up to me and was like what are you doing here and I told him but then he said he always hosts the Saturday night parties....Okay I thought the guy was straight all this time but he kept buying me shots we hung out and then he told me what I already realize that he was gay but you would never know it....He asked me what I was into and I said I date women but I have hooked up w/guys before....Okay he said lets go to the offices of the club and hang out....My mind was telling me that I kind of knew what he wanted but I was curious....One thing lead to another and I ended up letting him blow me....This guy was really hot too so I had no objections and really good, sorry Pam but he beat you....

Now the problem....I think I like Pam and all my friends are trying to encourage something which I am not discouraging....Kind of worried that now that I know that Dan is gay - they might be a little more buddies than I thought....To confirm that I emailed Pam some pics from the event on Friday she responded how good they were and she cc'd Dan about his opinion for there website....And the awkward phase is going to be when on Tuesday I have to have a business meeting w/Pam and Dan to discuss contracting for future events there and I will be with one of my bosses who is female and trying to set me and Pam up....I am hoping Dan doesn't talk to Pam about our encounter because he wasn't at the event on Friday so he doesn't know about me and Pam's encounter and Pam wasn't at his event on Saturday....Then the other thing is some of the security folks at the venue saw me and Dan hanging out and go into the office and they are not dumb....It's pretty funny but kind of stupid on my part....It was fun though....Dan might not say anything because he did tell later that he had a boyfriend....So I already kind of getting the mind set that I don't think the Pam thing is going to happen if she finds out....Darn I hate when I am in a horny mood, crazy stuff just always happen....But I always say - no regrets....At least I got the account....

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry to hear of your predicament, Pene_Negro_Grande.

I feel that you have not committed yourself to Pam, and Dave was willing, so no harm had been done at this point in time.

Other people's asperations for a relationship between you and Pam would be irrelevant - it is something between the two of you. Should you have a serious relationship with Pam would you expect her to tell you about lal her previous experiences? If not, then don't think Pam needs to know about Dave.

Just my 2 cent's worth of thought.

Hey, don't worry yourself too much - worry about it only when the sh*t hits the fan. After all, it may not happen.

Hope all goes well for you.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Just wanted to update this story....The meeting was awkward at first but ended up being cool....We got a huge account....But I did realize that Dan and Pam do talk about his personal life because they kept discussing a friend of mine that Dan met Friday night and has a huge crush on and apparently they exchanged info on Friday night....Funny I didn't even notice Dan at the event but I had kind of suspected my friend might be into guys too but Dan definitely confirmed it....But think I might have missed my chance w/Pam....I guess I am not the relationship type anyway....

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pene_Negro_Grande said:
Just wanted to update this story....The meeting was awkward at first but ended up being cool....We got a huge account....But I did realize that Dan and Pam do talk about his personal life because they kept discussing a friend of mine that Dan met Friday night and has a huge crush on and apparently they exchanged info on Friday night....Funny I didn't even notice Dan at the event but I had kind of suspected my friend might be into guys too but Dan definitely confirmed it....But think I might have missed my chance w/Pam....I guess I am not the relationship type anyway....

Good to know everything went relatively well with you.