Broke tailbone?

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
About two weeks ago my friend M*** and I were planning to dp this chick. She wanted just him to have a go at her first and after some warmup, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and really nailed her in missionary for about 30 minutes. She put both of her hands on his cock to stop him from going too deep, but he was still pounding with about 10 to 11 inches. Afterwards she complained about extreme pain in her pussy and back and didn't want no more dick. Thats not unusual after a M*** bang out so it seemed normal to her and us. Two days later it still hurt so bad she couldn't hardly walk so she went to a dr. Xrays showed a broke tailbone. Anybody ever heard of this or happen with them?:redface:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The tail bone or coccyx is a very delicate stucture and can be easily damaged. It can also take a long time to fully recover and can leave the person with a condition know as coccydinia, which is quite a disabling condition.

You mate has a lot to answer for all for the sake of his own sexual gratification. I would say that it boarders assualt.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont see how a penis no matter how hard, could damage any bone, much less break one. more likely your friend accidentaly kneed her, or smashed his thigh against her tailbone and broke it. i have actually seen many tailbone injuries from wrestling and judo and they cripple you for the rest of your life. even if it heals perfectly it will hinder the way you walk and your core hip motility and strength.

however i find it hard to believe that your friend just locked his arms around her shoulders and banged away furiously with "10 or 11 inches" for 30 minutes!. more likely this should be in the fictional stories section.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont see how a penis no matter how hard, could damage any bone, much less break one. more likely your friend accidentaly kneed her, or smashed his thigh against her tailbone and broke it. i have actually seen many tailbone injuries from wrestling and judo and they cripple you for the rest of your life. even if it heals perfectly it will hinder the way you walk and your core hip motility and strength.

however i find it hard to believe that your friend just locked his arms around her shoulders and banged away furiously with "10 or 11 inches" for 30 minutes!. more likely this should be in the fictional stories section.

I'm thinking the same thing.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
I know that many members think anything over 9 inches is imposible, but I know better as I've participated in several dick measuring orgies. Ten and over are rare but fascinating to watch in action. My question is not about size but about big penis injuries and how common is a fractured coccyx? M*** tells me he's had a lot of girls complain of difficulty walking after prolonged fucking. I think that's a size related injury and merits discussion on this board.