Brokeback Mountain, in 30 seconds

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by novice_btm, Apr 1, 2006.

1. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  2. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Those guys do make cute vids. The
    Exorcist one is hilarious, too!

Dang...I LOVE me some slide
    acoustic guitar! :wink:

3. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL - I must be the only one who hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain, but at least now I don't have to!!

4. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think Chuck hasn't replied yet as he's still coated in lube :rolleyes:

btw...I still need to see the actual movie, but it was a nice preview :smile:

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

I liked this version of Brokeback the best. This version was very funny. I didn't like the actual movie. The story sucked. I think that the story plot could've been better. I think that Jack should've dumped Ennis. Jack should've fucked that hottie barfly in the honky tonk. Jack should've been more asssertive and flirty. Jack shouldn't have taken a lot of shit he took off Ennis (five years in between for a hook up?). That is some silly shit right there. Unbelievable. If you have to work that much to get a fellow to be with you--don't bother. It shouldn't be that much work. Especially trying to steady up with a straight guy (Ennis). Like a gay man has to have a straight guy, come on now. That story was crazy. Jack fell in love with a guy that couldn't love. Ennis had issues. There are plenty of guys out there that would be accommodating. I think that real issue was homophobia. I think it would've been better if they addressed how Jack and Ennis would've handled the extramarital, homophobia and gay bashing issues. So everything would've been believably handled properly. That outcome in the movie was really negative.
    Monster's Ball was a great movie. The plot and theme issues were worked out in that movie.

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Carter, don't feel left out. I haven't seen it yet either, but it comes out on DVD this week and I can't wait. I'm sure the bunny version is a lot more funny though...

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

A movie like that that is nominated for an oscar but don't win is one I have to see just to know what it's about.

Draft saved Draft deleted