Broken frenulum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TOXICJOE, Mar 9, 2006.

1. TOXICJOE

TOXICJOE New Member

[FONT=&quot]I regard myself as average, 7+" by 6 1/2 ". Prior to meeting my wife I had a few very pleasant sexual experiences (never a problem).

My wife and I have been married for a short time.

My wife is a virgin, we have tried many times to have sex. A few months ago, i tore my frenulum (head of my penis to foreskin), a few weeks later i tore it evan more.

Letting myself heal and visiting a doctor I believe we are ready to try again.

Any tips, we need help.

Kind regards

[/FONT]

2. klute

klute New Member

is it as painful as it sounds? you might want to look into getting a frenuloplasty (I think) done, which'll lengthen your banjo string to stop it happening again.

3. PILEDRIVER

PILEDRIVER New Member

i've said this plenty of times, be extremely, extremely gentle, have patiance. it dont get any serious than with your case. i know that the same thing happened to a friend a few years back. he has fully recovered now and has a great sex life.

you must be confident in yourself, use a hell of a lot of lubricant and take things step at a time. to know you and your wifes capabilities you must be slow and considerate. since your wife is a virgin it might be a good idea to let her control the first sex session. but communication is important, talk to each other. you and her might not enjoy sex the first time but i promise you it will be better the next time. you must take care of yourself more, be careful, try puting tinese regetoyza cream on your penis, it helps the skin to become stronger and healthier.

4. mazametain

mazametain New Member

Hi Joe

Thats is such a difficult situation to be in. You mentioned your wife IS a virgin, not WAS a virgin. To advise effectively means knowing first, have you achieved penetration? Also what are your wife's feelings around this? Is she scared, or nervous, or OK about taking your size?

Maz

5. TOXICJOE

TOXICJOE New Member

She still a Virgin, as i said we tried many times. no success yet.

6. fredski49

fredski49 Member

Damn man you are not average. Your girth is in like the top 1%, so no wonder you have been having difficulties

7. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I STRONGLY suggest lube and lots of foreplay. Start with external, where you rub your hands between her legs. You progress to licking, LOTS of licking. Do you like to penetrate with your tongue?

You need to get her wet and relaxed.

GENTLE Fingering with lube is next. Start slow!!! Mix fingering with more tonguing. When she feels comfortable, she will let you know.

Important is that you take your time and do what she feels comfortable with.

Lube, Time and their Lust will allow for minor and not so minor miracles.

8. mazametain

mazametain New Member

Hi Joe

Ian's right about lube and foreplay. But there is something else. You will need to use your fingers to stretch her over time. Compare your bunched fingers with your girth, and that will tell you where you have to get to: say three fingers are the right size. You may find to start with that you can only get one or two fingers in. So when the foreplay has got her going, work you fingers in gently but firmly and stretch her. I've no idea how often you will have to do it, but that way you and her will have some control over any discomfort, whereas penile thrusting does go out of control and bingo, sore fanny and torm frenulum

In the meantime, its mutual mastubation, cunnilingus and fellatio; but the fellatio is likely to be knob-licking and no more! Go to www.jackinworld.com for advice on all the different ways she can masturabte you. Its better than it sounds; if she does the interval method (five srokes, pause 15 secs and repeat) you will be vibrating like a violin string and hitting the ceiling when you come.

Maz

9. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I'm definitely no expert on str8 sex, but it occured to me that she would probably feel more comfortable if she were on top controling the penetration. With adequate lubrication, the vast majority of physically mature women can handle a lot of girth. It's usually length that seems to cause the majority of problems. I would guess it is essential that she be completely relaxed and at ease with the procedings, so her being "on top" might help. Good luck Toxic!

10. TOXICJOE

TOXICJOE New Member

Thanks for your advice, hopefully in the near future i will thankyou again.

11. Max

Max New Member

I'm sorry to be a latecomer to this one.

First, is there any difficulty with your frenulum / foreskin as such? Has it always retracted normally and easily? If not, you need to get some medical advice.

It can be pretty scary when your first experiences of sex with your partner cause bleeding; just as much so if it is the man who has the trouble. I don't know how common it is, but I certainly experienced it a fair amount, and it is probably related to my size. (I am a bit thicker than you, around 7" at the glans, and a bit thicker than that lower down.) I've had bleeding from the tender skin on the "neck", ie the retracted foreskin; this was fairly common at first and usually meant I was trying to go in too far much too fast against a lot of tension. I've also experienced abrasions on the glans itself; this still happens occasionally usually when I get overexcited (and maybe over-expanded) and lose control.

I agree that lots of finger-work, maybe some use of 'toys'. and lots of preparation and lube are all essential. But I don't agree with the woman on top idea. The two of you need fine control in this situation; you won't get it like that, unless she has exceptionally strong legs. If she loses her balance, it could be bad for both of you, particularly when you have already experienced problems with bleeding. I wouldn't recommend this until she is well used to accommodating you. To try it too early, especially where the man is very well endowed, could be risky. Trust me.

You want a position where you can be very accurate about the depth and angle of your penetration. If your bed is the right height, try with her lying over the edge and you kneeling on the floor. You need to see what is happening. It would be good if you can hold your shaft as firmly as possible as near to the point of entry as possible; that way the tension on the skin will be less. No need to try to get much more than the head in at first. (Although it sounds as if you have been in deeper already; I can't see how your frenulum could have been ripped unless you were a fair way in.)

Eventually both of you will be glad that you have such a girthy penis (the troubles you have had are the flip side of all the great sensations of stretching and tightness); it may take a while, but why hurry?

Good luck.

12. TOXICJOE

TOXICJOE New Member

Max thanks alot this is the best advise i have read about our problem. i am sure we will fix our problem soon. my wife is also check her self out with doctors.

cheers

toxic joe

13. TOXICJOE

TOXICJOE New Member

Thanks to all that have contributed; I would like to inform all that my wife had suffered from vaginismus, which she has dealt with and overcome.

Recently we had a son who is just amazing.

We are just get back in to a pleasant sex life.

The advise received was beneficial, but I would recommend anyone with a similar problem to relax and search for their appropriate method to resolve the problem. LPSG was apart of my search.

The most important thing is that you both love each other and regard sex issues as a shared problem and when you can enjoy each other physically enjoy each other as well as every other aspect.

Cheers

Over the moon dad

Toxicjoe

14. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

Congrats man. Glad to hear all that worked out better for you than a similar problem did for me.

Congrats on your Son too!

15. TOXICJOE

TOXICJOE New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted