Broken in by the boss

CaliBiBud

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first job out of college and I was feeling great about landing a sales job at a big-name company. My friends were impressed, I had a nice apartment with my girlfriend in downtown Chicago, had some cash to blow... things were good. One day, I was standing at the urinal taking a leak and a guy came up next to me to piss. "Hello, James," he said. I turned my head to realize it was my boss. I felt a little nervous just standing next to the boss (yet alone pissing next to him). "I said nervously, "Oh, hey, Mr. Donovan.." and then as I rotated my head back to my own crotch to finish peeing, I managed to catch a glimpse of his dick. I mean, guys take quick peaks all the time so I didn't think much of it. But for some reason, I shifted my eyes over to get another glance. Even soft, I could tell my boss was hung. I kind off smiled... it made sense that a wealthy, powerful achiever would have a big dick. I shook, flushed and left.

Over the course of the next 3 weeks, I ended up pissing next to my boss maybe 2 more times. He would come up next to me when I was in mid-stream. I thought, "Are we on the same schedule or is this dude timing it?" Nah, I thought, don't be weird, the guy is married. This time, while relieving myself he said, "Your numbers are tanking, James." It was kind of stern but sort of caring. I looked over and (dammit!) couldn't help myself from looking at his dick again. He totally caught me looking! And he made eye contact with me and smiled. He then gave his dick a wiggle to catch my attention. I looked down (Dammit, again, what's wrong with me?)... this time, he was half hard!! He said, "It's OK to look. Everyone does." He gave it a few strokes, it started getting fully hard. I was mesmerized. Damn thing was thick and about 8 inches. I wasn't even peeing anymore, I was just standing there in awe like a big dummy. He then stuffed it in his pants and flushed real quick. "We need to discuss your numbers this afternoon. Come see me at 5."

I couldn't stop thinking about his hard cock all day. It was really screwing with my head. I mean, I'm straight. I bang my GF all the time. I've only had a few drunken nights of experimentation in the frat... but his meat was hanging there, thick, long while he stroked it for me at the urinal. He knew I enjoyed the show.

At 5, I went into his office. I gave a light tap on the door, sheepishly. I mean, it was the big boss's office! He said, "Come in and have a seat". I started to shut the door. "Oh, you can leave it open. You know everyone runs out of here by now." True, everyone pretty much worked here from 7:30 to 4:30. "What.. what, can I do for you, Mr..."

"Oh, call me Frank. James. You can just call me Frank."

"OK."

The next 1/2 hour or so he walked around the office chatting about performance, numbers, goals... I kept noticing his bulge straining against the thin fabric of his pants. I could make out his glans! He was cut like me, I thought. Is he not wearing underwear, I thought some more? "James! James, I'm talking about distractions. Work distractions that affect performance."

His voice startled me back. "Are you distracted at work? Because your numbers suck?, he said... he stepped right in front of me. He was pissed that I wasn't really paying attention. Now, his crotch was at my eye level. I'm pretty sure his bulge got bigger, thicker....

He nonchalantly rubbed his bulge, gave it an adjustment. He knew I was watching.

I looked up into his eyes. "What's your mind on lately, boy?"

Then I looked down at his crotch again. I just couldn't help myself from staring! Now he was blatantly rubbing his cock... I couldn't stop staring.

"I... I don't know.. Sir, I'm just...."

He gave his thick meat a squeeze. "I think I know", he said. He started to unzip...

CaliBiBud

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sitting there and my boss is hauling out his cock. And I'm mesmerized. WTH? I look up and he smiles. He's a handsome dude, 50s, fit, a bit of grey hair. Big fucking biceps. I used to think whatever chick he's fucking is lucky. Then I look down and his cock head is dripping pre cum and it's about an inch from my lips.

I had to taste it.

Can't believe it but I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip. Then I open-end my lips and he starts feeding me his cock. I wasn't thinking anymore... I was just going on instinct. Tasting his bone, smelling his man funck. Feeling the texture as the thick monster slid between my lips. Everything was telling me, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. To make it worse, the door was wide open! But here I was, sucking the bosses bone.

And enjoying it. My tongue rubbed the bottom of his cock—I just did what I know I like done. He moaned. I did my best. He rocked his hips in and out, sawing that thick 8" bone in and out of my lips. Each time, his thick cocked tapped the back of my throat. He sad, "one up". He tried to shove his cock in my throat. But I gagged. Then he said in a more firm tone, "Open up that throat!" As his cock entered my throat. I gagged. My eyes teared up. His balls hit my chin. This was all very new to me. I tapped his leg, trying to get him to back the fuck out of my throat. But he kept fucking my throat. Part of me thought, well, if he cuts this will be over.

Then he pulls out and says, "You suck cock worse than your salesman skills."

I thought maybe he'd jack off and forget about me.

Then he says, "Stand up!" I did what I was told.

He spun me around and I leaned my chest down on his desk. I'm a fit good-looking dude, 6' 1", fit, blonde, a baseball player in college. I like when ladies turn heads or even cat call to me. I kind of tripped as he spun me around to the desk. That's when I realized I must have undid my pants when I was sucking his cock. They were around my ankles and my cock was hard. I was jerking while sucking the boss!

Now, my hard cock was dripping pre cum and was pressed against the cold, hard glass blotter. I said, "Hey. Mr Donovan I'm not..." But he just kicked my ankles open with his foot and then pressed his thumb against my ass. I said, "No1. No way, man."

But then all of a sudden, his thick thumb found my prostrate. I've never really played with my ass before. This was totally fuckign wild. I went limp under his hand. Not my cock but the whole rest of my body. It felt so fucking good as he pushed his thumb in and out.

Then he stopped for a second. I heard him spit. I thought maybe he'd jack off now. But then his thumb returned to my cherry hole. It entered me... thicker, heavier, longer... "oh, fuck! NO. I can't let you..." And that's when his fat cock hit my prostrate just like his thumb did. FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK, I melted again.

He started fucking me on the desk. In and out. Slow at first and then he picked up the pace. I laid there and enjoyed it. "You like that, champ."

"Fuuuuuccck. Yeeessss. Mmmmmm, god, keep fucking me. FUCK!"

As he fucked me, I was grinding my cock against his desk, all covered in my pre now. I wasn't going o last long. I heard his balls slapping against my jock ass. SLAP, SLAP, SLAPSLPASLAP! THat's when I started cumming.

ge slapped my ass hard. And I thought, fuck, I slap my chick's ass when we're doing doggy.

"Uuughhnnnghhghhh! FUCCCKKKKK!!!!" "Fuck, me, Mr. Donovan! FUCK THAT ASS!!!!!" My ass clamped down on his thick bone as I shot a huge load al over his desk.

And then

"Fuck yeah!" He said "FUCKING TIGHT!!!!" And that's when he starting filling my ass with cum. "TAKE THAT FUCKING LOAD, JASON!! Take it all. FUUUCCCKKK!"

I couldn't believe what just happened. Me laying there across his desk, being used like his bitch. And loving it. I was soooo confused.

He pumped my ass for a few strokes. He said fully hard. Then finally he let it slip out of my ass. It actually made a queen sound when it came out. My virgin hole, all filled with air, cum. Well, almost virgin.

We didn't say anything, he just started pulling up his pants. He tossed me some Kleenex and said, "Clean up my desk."

As I was wiping his desk, I saw on his calendar: "Jason 5pm" and 1 star.

On tomorrow's date it said "Tyler 6pm and 2 stars."

I sorta pulled my clothes together and left his office. My shirt completely undone, my pants mostly undone. I walked down the hall a bit and turned the corner—I was shocked to see my cubicle mate sitting there. He had a sheepish grin on his face. I thought everyone had gone home. Shit, did he just hear all that?!?

I was a complete disheveled fuck-boy mess.But I said defiantly, "Tyler, what the fuck are you looking at?"

He said, "My numbers were down once, too."