Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My foreskin is long and has always rolled back and forth easily. My frenulum has disappeared over the years. All that remains is a slight ridge. I blame my wife, because she always rubbed its length with her fingernail tip.

dynosemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all, could do with a bit of advice if I can

As the title suggests I've recently had the frenulum (i.e. the bit of skin that attaches the tip of your cock to the rest of the foreskin) break completely. There had been some minor tearing beforehand (which I went to see a doc about and he said it was nothing to worry about) and it happened during some pretty energetic sex, and there was a fair bit of bleeding as you'd imagine but only a tiny wound.

Aside from the additional stress of this occurring whilst visiting my inlaws in Ireland (I know, it sounds like a sitcom plot, they are devout catholics as well, must've been divine retribution) it seemed ok, the bleeding stopped pretty quick, and the doc I saw (who wasn't the crusty old geezer who ran the practice but the young, female junior GP, but meh, she's a professional and I was all embarrassed out for one day by that point anyway...) told me that as long as the foreskin moves back and forth over the head ok (which it did and does) it should be fine...

Generally she was right, it's mostly fine, looks a bit odd with the foreskin back but that's no big deal, only thing is it's still very sensitive around that area under my cock's head, it's a bit painful sometimes when I first penetrate during sex, but especially when my girlfriend starts blowing me, it's ok after a while but can be quite painful to start with, and whilst she normally loves giving head this puts her off (and I can't blame her at all, if she started wincing in pain when I started going down on her it would sure as hell put me off).

I've looked around on health sites and stuff and can't find much helpful out there, so was wondering if anyone out there had had the same thing happen or knew about it and could maybe tell me:

Does that over sensitivity on the underside of your head subside after a while? or if not is there anything you can do to reduce it?

And are there any further problems/complications that can happen down the line if your frenulum breaks?

P.S. I know that a circumcision would probably make all this irrelevant but I've had 30 years to get used to having a foreskin and would prefer to keep it unless medical neccessity dictated otherwise, don't wanna wade into the uncut vs cut debate here, would just rather try to keep my knob the way it is if possible :smile:

I had a barbell through my frenulum but while having sex my frenulum broke and the barbell came out. It healed quickly and I placed another barbell through my frenulum but this time I made it deeper and a little farther back. It has held well ,now after 6 years.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Steve2727.....give it time to heal better and u will find that your cock will feel just fine.
I had a piercing through my frenulum and over time the hole got bigger and bigger (so big that I could put my pinkie through it) so I snipped the remaining connective skin from my glans. Healed without scarring and now my foreskin pulls back all the way. You would think I was circumcised when I pull my foreskin all the way back. Wife loves how far it goes back now. I think my gallery or album pix show how my cock looks with the foreskin pulled back.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had something similar happen to me last summer. i actually didnt even notice it until i was taking a shower and felt a sting and i guess it happened during the vigorous masturbation session prior to the shower.
My foreskin has always rolled back easily and i dont have a tight frenulum, it didn't completely tear or even bleed but you could see a tiny tiny rip on it.
At first if anything touched it, it would sting and now im thinking it didnt heal properly.
Theres a tiny scar where the tip was, pretty much the same size of the rip. And it only hurts if something rough/dry touches it. A persons tongue for example doesnt hurt but if i run my finger down it and it's dry i def feel it. if i run my finger down it i can also feel a slight indent where the rip was.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This happened to my BF about 6 years ago. I would say he tore his frenum about an inch or maybe a little more. Went to the Doctor and they said the same thing as you were told, you can leave it and it will heal or get circumcised, but its not really going to make a difference.

He said it was VERY sensitive like yours is, especially the scar portion in between. It took a year i would say to get everything back together. Now when he pulls his skin back it can pretty much lay flat like a cut guy, since the frenum is no longer the connecting point. Its probably sensitive since that tissue was rarely exposed and now it is exposed fully.

Do you have any pics so people can compare? Hard to say without seeing what it looks like.