Broken... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of you have noticed that I've not been active here for the past few days. Allow me a moment to explain. On 8 March I was the passenger of a car hit by a drunk driver ... broadsided on my side. I was admitted to the hospital with a concussion, three cracked ribs, my right arm and both legs broken. Removal of shattered glass from my chest was difficult and some remained, resulting in infection. I was released today. I 'm still in casts, of course, and use of the keyboard is rather laborious. I will use this week to catch up with reading the posts, but don't expect many replies while my arm is still in plaster.

mindseye: Wow, man -- I'm terribly sorry to hear the news. All my best to you.

Javierdude22: Damn man...I know whats its like to be in a bad accident, thankfully I wasnt that wounded. Man, it sounds you are hurt pretty bad.

I hope you recover soon, also with any psychological issues, all the best man.

Javier

wvalady1968: Jacinto, I'm so sorry!!

Take care of yourself and heal fast!!!
:-*

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Bless you, Jacinto. Hope your recovery is easy and fast.

May Vicoden be your pal.

In the meantime, just know that you've got friends here who pray for your comfort.

Now, drop and give me 20. ;D

Ineligible: I'm so sorry, Jacinto. That's bad. I hope this isn't going to drive you into penury as well. :(

Do you have someone to look after you?

Inwood: Sorry to hear of your accident. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

tomarctus: Heal soon and well. All my best wishes for a quick recovery. Ouch

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=99;num=1079476285;start=0#0 date=03/16/04 at 14:22:25] Some of you have noticed that I've not been active here for the past few days. . . . [/quote]
MANY of us have noticed your absence, Jacinto, and now we look forward to your being healed and able to post your usual wise and pertinent posts. You are loved and admired by your LPSG associates, who wish you the best.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You know it must be something serious if I'm wishing you well, but I hope your recovery turns out for the best. It hits a bit of a chord with me because my older brother, as much as I despised the bastard, lost his life to a drunk driver. You're still alive, and for that I hope you count your blessings. In any case, get well soon and rest easy.

drambone: Please accept my best wishes for a speedy recovery. This will be a good time for you to count your many blessings. And a reminder for all of us to do the same.
Cheers, friend.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=99;num=1079476285;start=0#12 date=03/17/04 at 02:03:12]You know it must be something serious if I'm wishing you well[/quote]

Yeah ... it must be! :eek:  But in all seriousness, thanks, Dee.

Thanks to all of you who have sent me good wishes here and in my PM Inbox. Actually, I'm rather up, believe it or not. I'm thankful that I'm still alive, that my face and eyes were spared (forgive my vanity), and that the antibiotics have taken care of the infection. I know that I'm lucky, and I'm thankful for that. And I'm on some wonderful pain meds! (Not as wonderful as the morphine I was receiving in the hospital, but that's okay; I really don't need a monkey on my back.) Thanks again, everyone. It's a great feeling to know that people care!

Tender: ah, I'm late as usual...

but better late than never!

Get well soon.
:-* ( a kiss for your ouwies...)

Tender

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a way to cheer you up: If you were in South Dakota, that drunk driver is now eligible for Congress!

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey man..

Get your ass well. This board needs someone to keep it straight...ya know, everyone in line.

Best wishes.

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.