Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw a couple of threads trying to find wank buddy in London but they seem to focus more let's get together quickly and jerk.

I'm looking to build a bromance instead, and jerking can be an extension of that. So mates first and jerking second! So I thought I'll start a separate thread for it instead.

I'll start - 34 married to a woman here in SW, just moved here 3 months ago. Keen to find other like-minded buds who enjoy both sfw and nsfw conversation

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a couple of threads trying to find wank buddy in London but they seem to focus more let's get together quickly and jerk.

I'm looking to build a bromance instead, and jerking can be an extension of that. So mates first and jerking second! So I thought I'll start a separate thread for it instead.

I'll start - 34 married to a woman here in SW, just moved here 3 months ago. Keen to find other like-minded buds who enjoy both sfw and nsfw conversation
Love this man. Drop me a PM if you're game to chat

Reactions: jackwolfbro

jackwolfbro

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking for adventure in August in London.22 college boy.Tooth brush and clean undies in bag only
Haha I'm sure there are others who would be down to meet from the get go. Not me though, prefer to get to know buds first before meeting up.

Reactions: Fitgymlad
D

deleted17930621

hello mate!! Did you find a jerk buddy? email me if still looking
gerogealexbyron@gmail.com

Reactions: Adsolem