Bromance with my best friend

Surfer1

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys. This is my first time I create an account to share a personal story of mine, usually i was browsing lpsg for hot posts only but honestly I can't share it with anyone at my local.. anyway I just want to share what I'm experiencing

I have a friend who lives like 3 minutes walk from me. I used to visit him quite often, and in one of those times (like 3 years ago) we went to his neighbour 'R' , just to drink some beers and smoke weed. I used to be kinda closeted back then and all of them are straight, so i tried not to be so obvious, but when i saw him i was like...damn
He is very handsome, tattooed , 195cm tall (6'4) and feels very dominant around. Ofcourse, he has a girlfriend who was also sitting there with us.

Later, he followed me on Instagram and I followed him back, but we didnt really contact each other except that. I saw him a few times later but nothing too personal.

Anyway, I moved out for college to another region and I came back home during corona lockdowns.
One day I went surfing and posted a story on Instagram. He replied to it and asked me if he can join next time, though he is a beginner. I didn't think twice and told him "yes ofcourse, the forecast is also good
tomorrow". He told me that day that he had broke up with his gf after 3 years together and some more personal stories, and I told him about me being gay and some more. After that day, during lockdowns and corona days we used to meet like almost every day, sometimes up to 12 hours usually on his xbox or smoking weed in his basement, we had really good time together but just as friends... we also often punch each other as a joke and then full attack and he dominates me almost everytime.. we became the best friends doing almost everything together. But I'll spare you the details ....
That time he used to look for girls on tinder to fuck, and shared everything with me, every detail even about him, how large his cock is and most girls can't take it easily at first, and how he fucks.
and that's when I realized how jealous I am...

Anyway in one of the times we met, I said 'HI' to everyone and when I saw him I rubbed his shoulders no homo for like 1 second very strongly and apparently he liked it. Once we were smoking weed together in the basement alone, he asked me to massage his sprained neck, after basketball. I started massaging him and later on moved to his back and shoulders, he felt like in heaven... it was already late and I went, but in another time he took his shirt off just like that, and I was like .... I can't describe in words what I felt... I mean he is totally straight, fucks another girl every week .. and let me touch his body? A gay guy? He doesn't let anyone touch his body...

Later on, he and our mutual friend moved out together as partners and both started new relationships, on and off. Anyway things have changed, nowadays I visit them once in a while and I meet 'R' quite often. He has a gf right now, and I massage him everytime she is out. Usually almost everytime shirtless, sometimes just with shorts and sometimes even after shower with a boxer. He really loves being massaged, He doesn't mind to get a massage in every part of his body, I use a cream or oil when there is one. He loves being massaged roughly in the back and ass (I managed some without boxers but he pulled them up :( and usally then he lies on his back on the sofa, playing 2k on Xbox and I massage his quads and thighs . Im personally disgusted by feet,- but when it comes to his I don't care... once I got closer to his balls by mistake and he said "becarful" his buldge (never hard) looked so big and inviting I'm afraid to test the limits... he is still my best friend.

Soon I travel with him alone for one week abroad. I guess he will want a massage every night after we travel all day

Scarletash345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. This is my first time I create an account to share a personal story of mine, usually i was browsing lpsg for hot posts only but honestly I can't share it with anyone at my local.. anyway I just want to share what I'm experiencing

I have a friend who lives like 3 minutes walk from me. I used to visit him quite often, and in one of those times (like 3 years ago) we went to his neighbour 'R' , just to drink some beers and smoke weed. I used to be kinda closeted back then and all of them are straight, so i tried not to be so obvious, but when i saw him i was like...damn
He is very handsome, tattooed , 195cm tall (6'4) and feels very dominant around. Ofcourse, he has a girlfriend who was also sitting there with us.

Later, he followed me on Instagram and I followed him back, but we didnt really contact each other except that. I saw him a few times later but nothing too personal.

Anyway, I moved out for college to another region and I came back home during corona lockdowns.
One day I went surfing and posted a story on Instagram. He replied to it and asked me if he can join next time, though he is a beginner. I didn't think twice and told him "yes ofcourse, the forecast is also good
tomorrow". He told me that day that he had broke up with his gf after 3 years together and some more personal stories, and I told him about me being gay and some more. After that day, during lockdowns and corona days we used to meet like almost every day, sometimes up to 12 hours usually on his xbox or smoking weed in his basement, we had really good time together but just as friends... we also often punch each other as a joke and then full attack and he dominates me almost everytime.. we became the best friends doing almost everything together. But I'll spare you the details ....
That time he used to look for girls on tinder to fuck, and shared everything with me, every detail even about him, how large his cock is and most girls can't take it easily at first, and how he fucks.

Anyway in one of the times we met, I said 'HI' to everyone and when I saw him I rubbed his shoulders no homo for like 1 second very strongly and apparently he liked it. Once we were smoking weed together in the basement alone, he asked me to massage his sprained neck, after basketball. I started massaging him and later on moved to his back and shoulders, he felt like in heaven... it was already late and I went, but in another time he took his shirt off just like that, and I was like .... I can't describe in words what I felt... I mean he is totally straight, fucks another girl every week .. and let me touch his body? A gay guy? He doesn't let anyone touch his body...

Later on, he and our mutual friend moved out together as partners and both started new relationships, on and off. Anyway things have changed, nowadays I visit them once in a while and I meet 'R' quite often. He has a gf right now, and I massage him everytime she is out. Usually almost everytime shirtless, sometimes just with shorts and sometimes even after shower with a boxer. He really loves being massaged, He doesn't mind to get a massage in every part of his body, I use a cream or oil when there is one. He loves being massaged roughly in the back and ass (I managed some without boxers but he pulled them up :( and usally then he lies on his back on the sofa, playing 2k on Xbox and I massage his quads and thighs . Im personally disgusted by feet,- but when it comes to his I don't care... once I got closer to his balls by mistake and he said "becarful" his buldge (never hard) looked so big and inviting I'm afraid to test the limits... he is still my best friend.

Soon I travel with him alone for one week abroad. I guess he will want a massage every night after we travel all day
How can you end a good story like this why

Dandelion13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Get drunk and fuck him

Nigel79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This story is hot and need a part two mister lol. When you’re in the hotel together, take a shower with the bathroom door slightly open. If this makes you nervous then exit the bathroom with your towel wrapped around you. Pretending to get your underwear or something. If he followed you on IG there’s a reason. Next after he broke up with his girlfriend for three years . That dick was yours, you just waited too long. ‍

BlueBanana-1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hope the week abroad goes well. And it's always great to have close friends to confide with. I do hope you two can enjoy the company of each other

Reactions: RL_Praha

Zayndylia07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get drunk and fuck him
Nah, he can fuck him as long as he has consent. They both gonna fuck no worry, but the story is still developing. So wait…the “cum in my mouth and deep in my throat “ one is dropping soon, I guess.

Bishjenna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What ever you do, be patient. Don't rush things. And make sure HE'S the one that ask/signal you to give him a "special massage".

Surfer1

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately we haven't met since I wrote this (exams)
This story is hot and need a part two mister lol. When you’re in the hotel together, take a shower with the bathroom door slightly open. If this makes you nervous then exit the bathroom with your towel wrapped around you. Pretending to get your underwear or something. If he followed you on IG there’s a reason. Next after he broke up with his girlfriend for three years . That dick was yours, you just waited too long. ‍
he has a gf nowadays too. He broke up with her for 1 week and fucked 2 other girls. He eats pussy for breakfast. Even though I consider myself good looking and he thinks that too, it doesn't seem he is interested for more than that. I can't take it to the next level I don't want to ruin our friendship. He enjoys getting massaged but he is never hard with me....

Surfer1

Sexy Member
Media

Nah, he can fuck him as long as he has consent. They both gonna fuck no worry, but the story is still developing. So wait…the “cum in my mouth and deep in my throat “ one is dropping soon, I guess.
I wish!!! :( he tells me his gf can't take his D and suck it properly.... what a waste... only if he knew my skills. I tried everything. He even knows that I prefer to be bottomed. Doesn't seem to help at all but material for friendly jokes.
It took me a long time to get over my feelings towards him, but currently I don't see how I get from him

D

deleted4255491

Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately we haven't met since I wrote this (exams)

he has a gf nowadays too. He broke up with her for 1 week and fucked 2 other girls. He eats pussy for breakfast. Even though I consider myself good looking and he thinks that too, it doesn't seem he is interested for more than that. I can't take it to the next level I don't want to ruin our friendship. He enjoys getting massaged but he is never hard with me....
To be honest it doesn't sound all that fair, you giving and getting nothing in return besides the "pleasure" of feeling on a straight dude (friend). I mean if you are happy with the situation then go for it but have some of your own boundaries in place too. Don't let him exploit your situation. And thank you for sharing. I find these kind of stories/experiences interesting.

Phaggy77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I wish!!! :( he tells me his gf can't take his D and suck it properly.... what a waste... only if he knew my skills. I tried everything. He even knows that I prefer to be bottomed. Doesn't seem to help at all but material for friendly jokes.
It took me a long time to get over my feelings towards him, but currently I don't see how I get from him
Try and talk about your sex experiences like he did to you, maybe throw how good you give head and maybe he be like interested

Jziggs83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Next time you give a massage, squeeze, a little at the top of his thigh. I was told this usually works if the guy wants more. If that doesn't work, have him flip over and massage his pecs. If you see him hlget hard go for it. If he doesn't, just offer to suck his dick

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Only one way to find out. Try it on with him. And see where things go. least he can give you is two black eyes. but on the other hand he may respond to you.