Bromance

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bromances are great while they last. Just recently had a friend who started it and then our friendship just burned out. Enjoy it while it lasts :smile:. Hopefully you can be good enough friends that it all works out.
Yeah, that often happens because loving relationships between men are not for prime time in our culture. Considered suspect or shameful. One or the other begins to abandon or sabotage the friendship.

D

deleted3782

Bromance is "in" again, thanks to Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. Will they kiss at the end of the video?

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I'm always up for a bromance too. I like getting PMs from guys as well as girls, and if anyone's ever in my neck of the woods I'm definitely down for a night on the town or whatever else.

I have to say that I'm also really happy with the gay community on here. You guys really help bring this whole place together. It's a big part of what keeps this site going.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's complicated for two guys when they feel something for one another. The heart says to explore the closeness but the mind says "watch out", this may be going too far, or society doesn't condone us being this intimate. I've found that with most of my close male friends this isn't a problem, but there have been guys who I feel extremely attracted to (not just physically but also emotionally). It feels very much like any romantic relationship. So that's where some confusion arises. Each of us has to recognize the attraction and then decide how we express it. I mean, there are guys who are very sexy to me, and I have the desire to make love with them. It just happens.

Last edited:

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
As a bi guy, I have lots of guys that fall into the "bromance" category, and likewise girls that would fall into the "sismance" or whatever category that would be. I love them as siblings, but have absolutely no desire to hookup with them.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a couple bromances in the Army and in college !
some of the best of my life, when us guys bond we bond closer and tighter than chicks, just my thoughtw