1. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    do any of you guys really have them? if so, with who and would you choose them over your lady if she had a problem with your rad bromance?

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never had one, but if I did and my lady had a problem with it, it probably wouldn't fare well for her.

One of the worst things any partner / spouse can do to mess up a relationship, is try to get in the way of a friendship.

Of course like everything, circumstances vary :cool:

3. lopo2000

Gold Member

I have now and it's very satisfying and fulfilling. I'm very very grateful to this one certain friendship I have with this guy.

4. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    Several. Most of them very accidental but usually pretty deep. Most of the bromances I've had tend to begin innocently, involve bonding over a common interest, and complicated when the grey area between pals and partners comes up. I swear, I've got to stop hanging out with closet cases. :)

5. illtrynething

illtrynething New Member

Albums:
    i've got one now, it's the best relationship i've ever been in lol.
    There isn't a man or woman in the world that could be more important to me than him. not after all we've been through together

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I don't think any mature girl or woman should try to harm their b/fs friendships because I feel we need all the love we can get in life. However that's not necessarily what happens in the real world. I've had g/fs who were jealous of anyone who showed me any attention at all. But I learned from those experiences.

7. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I have a friendship that has the mark of a bromance...strong, solid, and committed friendship. As for a woman being threatened by a man's friendship, I wonder if a man would demand his wife/girlfriend to stop being friends or lessening a relationship with another woman (sister, friend, other relative)?

8. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Had one a long time ago with my best friend..it's a long story as to why we don't even speak now, but that's for another time and forum. I guess you could say I've got one now, with a coworker. We can talk about everything, laugh, discuss relationships we're both in ( he's straight and has been married for years, I'm dating someone fantastic ).We have lunch together often. I picked him up at the emergency room because his wife wouldn't ( he'd had a minor seizure from stress..) he's driven me to the doctors office when I needed it.There is a certain amount of sexual tension between us, which quite frankly, we both enjoy. He's quite handsome, I think.... hunky, furry, killingly funny. I tell him he's got a great ass, he say's I've got great legs and a killer package, etc, and then we both laugh. He's just a nice, friendly, funny guy, and I'm lucky to call him a friend.And if he ever decided to jump over to "my side of the fence", I'd be all over him like a tee shirt on a sweaty farmhand...LOL. BUT, at this point, we're just very good friends who enjoy each others' company, and nothing more. I wouldn't have a problem with my BF not liking him, and if for some reason he DIDN'T like him, then I'd figure out a way to maintain a balance between the two, because I wouldn't want to lose either one of them..

#8 uncutblond34, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  9. sbat

sbat New Member

Yes. It goes both ways. There are jealous men too

Draft saved Draft deleted