1. gretchenweiner

Albums:
    do any of you guys really have them? if so, with who and would you choose them over your lady if she had a problem with your rad bromance?

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never had one, but if I did and my lady had a problem with it, it probably wouldn't fare well for her.

One of the worst things any partner / spouse can do to mess up a relationship, is try to get in the way of a friendship.

Of course like everything, circumstances vary :cool:

3. lopo2000

Gold Member

I have now and it's very satisfying and fulfilling. I'm very very grateful to this one certain friendship I have with this guy.

4. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    Several. Most of them very accidental but usually pretty deep. Most of the bromances I've had tend to begin innocently, involve bonding over a common interest, and complicated when the grey area between pals and partners comes up. I swear, I've got to stop hanging out with closet cases. :)

5. illtrynething

illtrynething New Member

Albums:
    i've got one now, it's the best relationship i've ever been in lol.
    There isn't a man or woman in the world that could be more important to me than him. not after all we've been through together

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I don't think any mature girl or woman should try to harm their b/fs friendships because I feel we need all the love we can get in life. However that's not necessarily what happens in the real world. I've had g/fs who were jealous of anyone who showed me any attention at all. But I learned from those experiences.

7. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I have a friendship that has the mark of a bromance...strong, solid, and committed friendship. As for a woman being threatened by a man's friendship, I wonder if a man would demand his wife/girlfriend to stop being friends or lessening a relationship with another woman (sister, friend, other relative)?

8. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Had one a long time ago with my best friend..it's a long story as to why we don't even speak now, but that's for another time and forum. I guess you could say I've got one now, with a coworker. We can talk about everything, laugh, discuss relationships we're both in ( he's straight and has been married for years, I'm dating someone fantastic ).We have lunch together often. I picked him up at the emergency room because his wife wouldn't ( he'd had a minor seizure from stress..) he's driven me to the doctors office when I needed it.There is a certain amount of sexual tension between us, which quite frankly, we both enjoy. He's quite handsome, I think.... hunky, furry, killingly funny. I tell him he's got a great ass, he say's I've got great legs and a killer package, etc, and then we both laugh. He's just a nice, friendly, funny guy, and I'm lucky to call him a friend.And if he ever decided to jump over to "my side of the fence", I'd be all over him like a tee shirt on a sweaty farmhand...LOL. BUT, at this point, we're just very good friends who enjoy each others' company, and nothing more. I wouldn't have a problem with my BF not liking him, and if for some reason he DIDN'T like him, then I'd figure out a way to maintain a balance between the two, because I wouldn't want to lose either one of them..

#8 uncutblond34, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  9. sbat

sbat New Member

Yes. It goes both ways. There are jealous men too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice