Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never had one, but if I did and my lady had a problem with it, it probably wouldn't fare well for her.

One of the worst things any partner / spouse can do to mess up a relationship, is try to get in the way of a friendship.

Of course like everything, circumstances vary :cool:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have now and it's very satisfying and fulfilling. I'm very very grateful to this one certain friendship I have with this guy.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Several. Most of them very accidental but usually pretty deep. Most of the bromances I've had tend to begin innocently, involve bonding over a common interest, and complicated when the grey area between pals and partners comes up. I swear, I've got to stop hanging out with closet cases. :)

illtrynething

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've got one now, it's the best relationship i've ever been in lol.
There isn't a man or woman in the world that could be more important to me than him. not after all we've been through together

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think any mature girl or woman should try to harm their b/fs friendships because I feel we need all the love we can get in life. However that's not necessarily what happens in the real world. I've had g/fs who were jealous of anyone who showed me any attention at all. But I learned from those experiences.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I have a friendship that has the mark of a bromance...strong, solid, and committed friendship. As for a woman being threatened by a man's friendship, I wonder if a man would demand his wife/girlfriend to stop being friends or lessening a relationship with another woman (sister, friend, other relative)?

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had one a long time ago with my best friend..it's a long story as to why we don't even speak now, but that's for another time and forum. I guess you could say I've got one now, with a coworker. We can talk about everything, laugh, discuss relationships we're both in ( he's straight and has been married for years, I'm dating someone fantastic ).We have lunch together often. I picked him up at the emergency room because his wife wouldn't ( he'd had a minor seizure from stress..) he's driven me to the doctors office when I needed it.There is a certain amount of sexual tension between us, which quite frankly, we both enjoy. He's quite handsome, I think.... hunky, furry, killingly funny. I tell him he's got a great ass, he say's I've got great legs and a killer package, etc, and then we both laugh. He's just a nice, friendly, funny guy, and I'm lucky to call him a friend.And if he ever decided to jump over to "my side of the fence", I'd be all over him like a tee shirt on a sweaty farmhand...LOL. BUT, at this point, we're just very good friends who enjoy each others' company, and nothing more. I wouldn't have a problem with my BF not liking him, and if for some reason he DIDN'T like him, then I'd figure out a way to maintain a balance between the two, because I wouldn't want to lose either one of them..

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I have a friendship that has the mark of a bromance...strong, solid, and committed friendship. As for a woman being threatened by a man's friendship, I wonder if a man would demand his wife/girlfriend to stop being friends or lessening a relationship with another woman (sister, friend, other relative)?

Yes. It goes both ways. There are jealous men too