BronxBombshell's Secret Identity Finally Revealed!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
There is speculation that madame_zora and I are the same woman. We are not.
Hmm, I must have missed something here. Although you are both beautiful, intelligent, and passionate, I never suspected that you were one person. Have the trolls been trolling again?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Alex: I'm not a drag queen yet, but I'm determined to be one in my next life!

@Sorcerer: LOL! I can understand anyone wondering about the true gender of all of our female posters. I bet some of us really are men. I can't think of an easier way to get heterosexual men to show another man his godies.

MZ and I are the genuine article. Our posting styles and (harsh) opinions are not very feminine, depending on who you ask. Or whom. Whichever. I never can figure that out.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
@Sorcerer: LOL! I can understand anyone wondering about the true gender of all of our female posters. I bet some of us really are men. I can't think of an easier way to get heterosexual men to show another man his godies.

I guess pretending to be a woman is easier than growing a vagina. :wink:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
There is speculation that madame_zora and I are the same woman. We are not.

Her profile and verification pic.

My profile and verification pic.

All better now?

Since this is directed at me I'll respond accordingly.

You may or may not be MZ .. or for that matter "naughty" (however I doubt it since she's a respectful and kind woman). That said, your need to promote yourself in such an overt way by dedicating a thread to yourself says two things to me:

1) You give yourself undo importance.

2) You are (whatever your real identity) NOT what you appear on many levels.

Perhaps Zora has a friend willing to pose... who knows.... who cares.

Either way here's a suggestion: Veer clear of me on this board. I've asked you in private and you said you would in open forum..:rolleyes:

Tellingly you've certainly gone to a great deal of trouble to make your case. You ought not empower others like that BB. It makes you seem even less credible.

DC Deep said:
Hmm, I must have missed something here. Although you are both beautiful, intelligent, and passionate, I never suspected that you were one person. Have the trolls been trolling again?

No DC. I (and others) have long-suspected she's some sort of ruse and it has nothing to do with her appearing "masculine". She's simply an attack dog by nature.

She's admitted to taking personal aim at me months ago for no good reason but to be an antagonist jerk. That sealed any potential respect I'd have for whoever she is from that point on. Since then she's remained overtly hostile since she cannot have a reasonable conversation but must (by her nature) annihilate any opposing view.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread was not only aimed at you, but these supposed others. If they even exist they are gutless, Stronzo. At least you had the nerve to sneak around behind my back and ask people who would let it get back to me if I asked, and hint at me until I was forced to ask. Oh wait. No, that's cowardly too. I try to steer clear of you, but you follow me around. You can't just drop by someone else's thread to make veiled (there's that word agian) accusations I can't even interpret and expect me to let it slide. You're the worst kind of low. To my list of adjectives for you, Stronzo, (racist, elitist, libelous, prick) let's add coward and puerile.

I'll repeat it (not for you, you never listen to anything but your own echoes) however many times it becomes required.

The 'veiled racism in america' thread was not about Stronzo (what a fucking ego on this guy), though he and others inspired it over the span of several threads. It was never about Stronzo, but as I thought about making the post, it occured to me that all of them might out themselves, and that thought made me both angry and glad.

You and others misunderstand me. I can see why. I'm strange. I'm very friendly, but I'm not particularly nice. I'm very kind, but not at all gentle. My compassion is almost always expressed in a gruff "So? Get off your butt and fix this!" kind of way. I coddle no one. I am fairly articulate, but far more thoughtful than I am able to articulate. I am on fire with passion! My feelings are very intense, and my emotions are always just below the surface. People who've been in my car have heard me curse out bad/discourteous drivers in one breath and pray for their safe arrival home in the next. I'm easy to talk to, but not easy to get along with. So I can definitely see how one might have a hard time figuring me out.

As for anyone's understanding, I don't need it.

I do get this, Stronzo, you can't handle anyone not liking you, or seeing the ugly parts you don't even want to recognize. I see you Stronzo. I cannot speak for Jana.

And Stronzo, my dear, you are reaching. Please make up your mind. Am I Jana, who got a friend to pose for her, or is Jana the genuine article?

I'm no phony, not in ideals, not in mannerism, not in any way. I kno who I am. Too bad the same cannot be said for everyone.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
This thread was not only aimed at you, but these supposed others. If they even exist they are gutless, Stronzo. At least you had the nerve to sneak around behind my back and ask people who would let it get back to me if I asked, and hint at me until I was forced to ask. Oh wait. No, that's cowardly too.

Well this is decidedly characteristic Bronxy. You've managed to make an "all about Eve" thread. The d-r-a-m-a of it all!:tongue:

I try to steer clear of you, but you follow me around.

Once I put one of these ":33:" next to a post and you think you're being pursued? Okay then. Lock your doors at night doll. And sleep with one eye open. :rolleyes: Yikes the inflated notion of self leaps from the page.

You can't just drop by someone else's thread to make veiled (there's that word agian) accusations I can't even interpret and expect me to let it slide. You're the worst kind of low.

Well you should rename this thread "let's have at Stronzo" eh? You've met your match in me BB and you simply cannot abide someone not letting your shit pass. I won't ever. Count on it. That's why I suggested we veer clear. But you seem to like the negative attention too much. Apparently your own personal grand-standing thread would suggest (much like your 'thinly-velied' one) that you have a pretty big agenda directed at me. Big yawn doll. BIG yawn. I feel simliarly about you Bronxy. I think your a fraud and a decidely angry person who has little to offer but an embittered approach to all topics.

To my list of adjectives for you, Stronzo, (racist, elitist, libelous, prick) let's add coward and puerile.

Now you're repeating yourself. This is why I've suggested we leave one another alone. Those adjectives, all-inculsively, describe your persona to me Bronxy. I think you're a racist, reverse-elitest, you embody 'libelous', and you're the female version of a prick; you're a cunt. "Sticks and stones".. you'll recall it from childhood.

Aren't words fun?

I'll repeat it (not for you, you never listen to anything but your own echoes) however many times it becomes required.

As will I babe, as will I.

The 'veiled racism in america' thread was not about Stronzo (what a fucking ego on this guy)...

Let's see.. I paraphrase now "you're one of the people I created this thread about Stronzo" ... oh yes and; "writing from your sand dune on Cape Cod".

See a pattern? Ooooooooo yeah.:rolleyes:

Though he and others inspired it over the span of several threads. It was never about Stronzo, but as I thought about making the post, it occured to me that all of them might out themselves, and that thought made me both angry and glad.
As did you lack of any input on my thread which outed you as selectively liberal to your own situation. You see love, as alex8 pointed out we're both quilty of being situation specific. Your heart will be most closely aligned with things that directly effect you. Same with me. That shouldn't be too difficult to wrap your angst around.

You and others misunderstand me. I can see why. I'm strange. I'm very friendly, but I'm not particularly nice. I'm very kind, but not at all gentle.
Jesus! And you call me egotistical! Honey you're not in the least difficult to understand. I know many like you. I don't think you're 'strange'.. only angry.

My compassion is almost always expressed in a gruff "So? Get off your butt and fix this!" kind of way. I coddle no one. I am fairly articulate, but far more thoughtful than I am able to articulate. I am on fire with passion! My feelings are very intense, and my emotions are always just below the surface. People who've been in my car have heard me curse out bad/discourteous drivers in one breath and pray for their safe arrival home in the next. I'm easy to talk to, but not easy to get along with. So I can definitely see how one might have a hard time figuring me out.

For all your lengthy explanation of what makes you fascinating Bronxy, I'm left with the feeling of "too much information".

Now. Let's take our respective corners and agree to hold one another in the same regard, what say you?

You've had your moment in the sun.

As for anyone's understanding, I don't need it.

I do get this, Stronzo, you can't handle anyone not liking you, or seeing the ugly parts you don't even want to recognize. I see you Stronzo. I cannot speak for Jana.

Yes we'll let Jana speak for herself :biggrin1: I thought you brighter than this Bronxy. I actually prefer most dislike me. In your case it's tantamount to high praise! I 'see you too' Bronxy and it's not pretty.

And Stronzo, my dear, you are reaching. Please make up your mind. Am I Jana, who got a friend to pose for her, or is Jana the genuine article?
You tell me sweetpea... :wink:

I'm no phony, not in ideals, not in mannerism, not in any way. I know who I am. Too bad the same cannot be said for everyone.

I'm glad you know who you are. Truly I am. It must be an unpleansant realization but nonetheless it's always good to be "on to" oneself.

Here we go....

BronxBombshell said:
There is enough racism here, and other types of bigotry too, that's sure. Perhaps if some of it was directed at white people, you would have seen it. Dilz (his name is not "that fucker") called you out because he is already aware that I found something you said inflamatory, and he saw that I was already offline. Yes, Stronzie, you, in your New England splendor are one of the closet racists on these fora.

Examples to follow.

Simply charming.

Carry on.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Once I put one of these ":33:" next to a post and you think you're being pursued? Okay then. Lock your doors at night doll. And sleep with one eye open. :rolleyes: Yikes the inflated notion of self leaps from the page.

Okay, wait. So. I come to your thread to tell you that the only reason I'm not posting on the topic is that I find it pointless to attempt reasonable debate with you because you refuse to hear me unless we are in complete agreement. I only said that much because of your libelous claims that I was avoiding your thread becasue I don't care about homosexual civil rights. I tell you that I had made a decision not to post on threads started by you. I imply that I plan to avoid your posts in other threads. Immediately, you attack me in that thread, and then come to an entirely unrelated thread bait me.

Yes. I'd have to be a jackass to see myself quoted, followed by ":33:" and not think anything of it.

Well you should rename this thread "let's have at Stronzo" eh? You've met your match in me BB and you simply cannot abide someone not letting your shit pass. I won't ever. Count on it.

Don't you wish. You give yourself far too much credit.

That's why I suggested we veer clear.

Wait. So my avoidance of you is only acceptable after it becomes your demand/suggestion? Fuck that, and FUCK YOU!

But you seem to like the negative attention too much. Apparently your own personal grand-standing thread would suggest (much like your 'thinly-velied' one) that you have a pretty big agenda directed at me.

I don't have enough time nor energy for an agenda with an ego as swollen as yours on it. Puh-leeze!
Big yawn doll. BIG yawn. I feel simliarly about you Bronxy. I think your a fraud and a decidely angry person who has little to offer but an embittered approach to all topics.
I do wish you'd stop addressing me by my diminutive name. You may use, BB as an abbreviation, if you must address me at all, and I'll stop sarcastically calling you Stronzie.

Let's see.. I paraphrase now "you're one of the people I created this thread about Stronzo" ... oh yes and; "writing from your sand dune on Cape Cod".

That's the best part about paraphrasing, Stronzo. You can make it up as you go along. Then you can protect your libel by saying, "I'm just paraphrasing here." If you want to know what I actually said, go back to the thread. I'm tired of telling you.

As did you lack of any input on my thread which outed you as selectively liberal to your own situation. You see love, as alex8 pointed out we're both quilty of being situation specific. Your heart will be most closely aligned with things that directly effect you. Same with me. That shouldn't be too difficult to wrap your angst around.
I already told you. I failed to respond to your thread because it was yours. Not because t was a gay issue instead of a race issue as you keep implying. For once be appropriatly egotistical. Here is one action of mine for which you can honestly take credit. After your deplorable behavior in the thread 'reconciling the white man's religion', I decided to stop talking anyplace you might think I was talking to you. I never blocked you because I honestly enjoy reading your posts. I just do not enjoy talking to you. Had you not found it neccesary to make gross assumptions about my seeming lack of attention to your precious, all-important thread, you never would have had another conversation with me again. Pull your head out of your ass, man!

Jesus! And you call me egotistical! Honey you're not in the least difficult to understand. I know many like you. I don't think you're 'strange'.. only angry.

For all your lengthy explanation of what makes you fascinating Bronxy, I'm left with the feeling of "too much information".
I never claimed to be fascinating, but I'm glad you find me so, I guess. Obviously you think far more of me, than I do of you, and far more frequently. And, no, I'm only angry with you. I'm not an angry person.

Now. Let's take our respective corners and agree to hold one another in the same regard, what say you?

You've had your moment in the sun.

Now. I've left your thread without saying much. I barely even defended myself. This one, however, is mine. Keep engaging me here, and I'll keep putting you back in your tiny box.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You guys, HONESTLY.

You are both decent, good looking, and intelligent people, you both add a certain amount of something fresh to the site.

Could you not just stay clear of each other and enjoy the site for what it is? A place to go and support Large dicks?

I dont' get along with everyone here, but I have learned to not talk to them, and if they ramble bullshit, someone else will tag them for it.

EVERYONE knows you guys don't get on....PLEASE, can we leave it at that??:rolleyes:

BTW,
Bronx, you are a striking woman, I dont' care if you are a drag queen, a man, or a dog who is really lucky at pushing the keys. Be strong, and stay with the group.

Stronzo, you are a good looking, opinionated man. Keep being true to yourself, and things will be ok.

Having said that... Grow up guys, please...Surely you could both spend your energy attacking the people who deserve it.:biggrin1:

From the Mind of Jeffery Black.:smile:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Judging from the rebuttal style, diction, heavy use of sarcasm, and overall flow of ministration, I would suggest that if Jany equals Bronxy then Stronzo equals me...

Or not. Bronx, you're a gem and you know it and you've been nothing but so, at least to me anyway. Don't let it bother.

P.S. I'm only half-white and 26.
P.S.S. I'm only half-white from the waist up. :tongue: