BronxBombshell's Secret Identity Finally Revealed!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I love me some Bronxy! If I was into polygamy, I'd marry you, too :wink:

Ooh! Ooh! I'm next in line!!!

Bronx, you are one of the joys of this Board. Spirits like yours keep me coming back for more. Thanks for everything you've shared - all the humor, the wisdom and the challenges too. And please don't stop!!! As shameful as it is that some unbelievably small-minded, petty-ass bullshit may have led you to share those pictures, it's a lucky thing for the rest of us. You're gorgeous - I'm swooning! LOL

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
As shameful as it is that some unbelievably small-minded, petty-ass bullshit....

Ooh! Ooh! I'm next in line!!!

You've already proved you are in line. All sheep follow the shepherd. So you've dropped nicely in line.

petty indeed

a 'petty-ass' bullshit to which you've now become a charter member dear Matthew.

How kind. You lay in wait - interesting. You're about as subtle as as a Mack truck. As moderator and heretofore perceived fair fellow to this poster, I should think you'd have held back. But I see you couldn't quite help yourself. Good to know.

This has the hallmarks of a high school clique :rolleyes:

I think I'll post a 'poor Stronzo' thread. Yes! That's what I'll do and everyone can commiserate with poor misunderstood me.

** insert crying baby emoticon **

Do not mess with the "Bronx behind the curtain". All hell will break loose. Lest you forget she's the "Great and powerful Bronxy!" :biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
You guys, HONESTLY.

Could you not just stay clear of each other and enjoy the site for what it is? A place to go and support Large dicks?

I dont' get along with everyone here, but I have learned to not talk to them, and if they ramble bullshit, someone else will tag them for it.

EVERYONE knows you guys don't get on....PLEASE, can we leave it at that??:rolleyes:

Having said that... Grow up guys, please...Surely you could both spend your energy attacking the people who deserve it.:biggrin1:

From the Mind of Jeffery Black.:smile:

Advice well given jeff.

Thanks for your objectivity. :wink:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
There is speculation that madame_zora and I are the same woman. We are not.

Her profile and verification pic.

My profile and verification pic.

All better now?
You had a secret identity? Damn nobody tells me anything! I wish I could see photos but am on a train in the West Country and it's too slow on cellphone with pictures on. I do wish you and Stronzo wouldn't fight so, its entertaining but you're both articulate, passionate and intelligent and I respect both your opinions whether I agree with them or not. I am not alone there. But such name calling? Seems a waste of brain cell activity to me. My 2c :)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Oh shit dong .. you can't see them?

Well you have a treat in store!
Well am close to Reading now and stable 3G cover so maybe. Have to warn you if Bronxys' old avatar WAS her and not her secret identity which I guess is secret no longer! Well, I already posted on that subject some way back....But this thread is ALMOST competition for the magnificent scenery. :)

Media
jeff black said:
You guys, HONESTLY. You are both decent, good looking, and intelligent people, you both add a certain amount of something fresh to the site.
Jeez, guys, reading all this hostility made me think that if it could be turned into sex everyone on this board could a have a non-stop one year long orgasm! Now there's a thought!

I don't know you BB, so I don't have a problem with you. I wish you great happiness.

Stronzo, I think highly of you. How about taking all this intelligence and great writing skill, and use it for something worthwhile. You know the old phrase: " If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." Press the ignore button. I have too much respect for you.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen these discussions on here before, I remember some months ago we had this subject with a member named Dr. Bubbles, then there was someone named tillyrox before that. I guess there have been more before I discovered this board and started reading the posts in earnest. But the question that pops up everytime a discussion like this is kicked off is: What good will come from it? And what's the use in revealing or exposing someone? The only thing that are guaranteed to result from such a discussion are bruised egos, lasting rivalries, suspicions and recriminations. Some controversial discussing is good, but when it starts getting personal, and the accusations are based on someone's untypical views, we're on dangerous ground.

I see BronxBombshell's views are controversial sometimes, and maybe unfeminine. Okay, why not? She's not the first, and not the only woman who has more "male" views on love, sex, life and whatever. I like her, and can sympathize with those views. And unless someone brings incontrovertibale evidence that she isn't what she states here, I'd say we act on the presumption of innocence, or maybe the benefit of the doubt.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pax vobiscum. Hodie ni est dies irae, atqui beatitas.

Peace be with you all. Today is not a good day for anger, but for happiness.

Media
DC_DEEP said:
Pax vobiscum. Hodie ni est dies irae, atqui beatitas.
Peace be with you all. Today is not a good day for anger, but for happiness.

And truer words were never spoken!

I think we have a consensus: this needs to be over. Agree to disagree.

How about we bury the hatchet . . . and this thread?

Give it a rest, guys!
I'm not feeling the love!
:kiss:

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
chicagosam said:
And truer words were never spoken!

I think we have a consensus: this needs to be over. Agree to disagree.

How about we bury the hatchet . . . and this thread?

Just exactly where the hatchet might get buried is what the faithful keep tuning in to see.

Who's on the undercard tonight?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
There is speculation that madame_zora and I are the same woman. We are not.

Her profile and verification pic.

My profile and verification pic.

All better now?

:confused: What a crap speculation...

:rolleyes: Is just impossible someone think u two are the same person...

Such 2 different personas...

Well, never mind that BBB...U know u are u and all of that too and thats is the most important thing..:kiss: