BronxBombshell's Secret Identity Finally Revealed!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
**Checks himself into the the Psycho Ward of the local Hospital**

*I* am DoubleMeatWhooper!!

No, ZORA is DoubleMeatWhooper!!

No, Sorceror is Hung Muscle!!!

AAAAAAAAAAA

**drools and looks spaced out**

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
You need to learn to exercise that same control you'd ask of me. I'll respectfully ask you to accept the apology as it was proffered. It's the best you'll receive given the instigating nature of this thread.

First of all, as I told you, I'd already stopped talking to you because it wasn't productive. I sat quietly as you baited me for days. I even stopped coming to the site for a few days when I wasn't sure I cuold keep quiet. When I came back, you had a new thread which I found to be a great read. I was tempted to post, but since it was your thread, I didn't. Then I got to the part where you called me out. Lex had already mentioned to me that you'd asked me to chime in, but he didn't say you'd done so in such an acusatory way. I thought, "Now who is looking for boogeymen?:33:" I didn't like the implications, so I offered my explanation. You didn't like it, and that's NOT my problem. So then you continued to be a pain in the butt, following me to mme_zora's thread, and accusing me of...something. I couldn't figure out what, and you wouldn't tell me. So. I had to ask around. By the way, there are no brownstones that I can think of in the Bronx. Was that a trick question? Anyway, so I ask around, and find out from a third party what exactly the charges are. Why were you afraid to just come out with it? (These questions are rhetorical, by the way.) So it is your lack of self-control, Stronzo, that brought us to the creation of this thread, none of my own. As far as instigating- I'm following the protocol for Gold Members who wish to be verified. The protocol says to add the link to your signature, and post a thread stating that you have verifying photos in your profile. The nedd to be verified was instigated by you. Pot. Kettle. Black.

You'd, in truth, been down below in the bottom tray there for a very long time watching the volley. It didn't go unnoticed.

And don't give yourself undo significance BB. I have no investment in you. I'll certainly not be redoing my profile anytime soon in your honor.

You claimed that there were a number of people who shared your (misguided) notion that I was: not black, not from the Bronx, not female, and also known as madame_zora. So, you see, dear egoist, 'twas not merely for you, but also for "them" (if they really exist), and out of respect for MZ. Don't worry. The world still doesn't revolve around you.

If you must know, I am both self-employed, and still working for my soon-to-be former employer. As a result, my computer is on roughly 18 hours a day so I can quickly access information about my clients. If the laptop is open, it's online. If it's online, one of the browser windows/tabs is likely to be open to a page on LPSG. You really ARE reaching. Next time, simply click to find out what my last action was, and at what time. You know you want to. I don't need to give myself "undo significance". You give me all a girl could require.

I don't like you any more than you like me. That's well-established and we needn't give our audience any further grist for their blood thirsty mill. I have only one interest in you; That from this point on you and I keep our distance. I chose only to tender a partial apology since it was the only way to legitimately stop the feeding frenzy. What you choose to do with that apology is up to you. Cast it aside or accept it but it was meant conditionally.

I suggest you accept it intact.

That's not an apology at all. So, fuck you. Keep it. If the peace offering is real, I'll take that. Mine is legitimate. I will go back to steadfastly, deliberately, not speaking to you. I will go back to not baiting you. You can try, for once, doing the same with me. Start now. As practice, don't respond to this post. It will be difficult, but I think you can do it. Am I right?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Put just one of those on front of yourself, and you're practically me anyway. :rolleyes:

Can I be you too, if I put your skin on instead?

:32: :Eyecrazy: :hypnotized:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
Can I be you too, if I put your skin on instead?

:32: :Eyecrazy: :hypnotized:

Only if you keep telling people that you're going to turn them into pizza-topping while doing so. :smile:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
**Checks himself into the the Psycho Ward of the local Hospital**

*I* am DoubleMeatWhooper!!

No, ZORA is DoubleMeatWhooper!!

No, Sorceror is Hung Muscle!!!

AAAAAAAAAAA

**drools and looks spaced out**

*molests Lex in his confused state*

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
You rang?

I've got some help for you all right.

LAWD, I done died and went to gay boy psycho ward HEAVEN!!

Please, Mr. Nurse/Guard--get over here--take off your clothes and make this thing in my pants go down!!

And what do you mean you don't see any women touching me?!? There is at LEAST one, maybe TWO in this room with us right now!!

One of them is squeeze my nipples and the other one is fingering my ass!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
...Please, Mr. Nurse/Guard--get over here--take off your clothes and make this thing in my pants go down!!
Just relax, Mr. Lex, we'll rub that until the swelling goes down.......

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The "thread pairs" thread brought this to my attention. And against my better judgment, and probably for ill, I'm going to comment.

(take your pick: r_j_r has too much time on his hands/r_j_r needs a girlfriend/all of the above)

Anyway.

Does it really matter? I say this as someone who has, in his younger and even more foolish days, pretended to be someone he was not, on the internet. I don't do that anymore - it's too much work. Try it someday, you'll eventually develop a very scary sense of schizophrenia.

(Parenthetically, anyone who thinks my current lpsg persona is fake should ask themselves one question, namely: Why would anyone bother to pretend to be someone so, well, boring?)

I've been on the internet long enough to realize that it's the perfect place for escapism. I've seen it and as mentioned, indulged in it. The result, after 12 years of being online, is that I don't take anything too seriously. This is the land of anonymity, where any pic can be doctored, where hidden IP addresses can be arranged, where people say things they'd never have the nerve to say in person. I have no intention of meeting any of you - or anyone else I meet online. I enjoy the conversation and laugh at the humour here, which is why I keep coming back. But good conversation, intelligent opinion, and humour are things you can't really fake. I don't care who it's coming from - so long as it keeps coming. Ideas are really the only thing you can count on as being genuine, online.

And if you want to think I'm fake (or anyone else, for that matter), more power to you if that makes you happy - but exactly what does that get you, and exactly what difference does it make? Please explain, because I can't figure out why it matters when you're likely not going to meet.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
and exactly what difference does it make? Please explain, because I can't figure out why it matters when you're likely not going to meet.

Well that's just it ... I personally only think it matters when you develop a rapport with people and begin to interact with them outside of the internet.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
There is speculation that madame_zora and I are the same woman. We are not.

Her profile and verification pic.

My profile and verification pic.

All better now?

You know, it is quite amazing how many people here subscribe to the notion that 2 different members could be one.:confused:

Skeptism is not right, especially when you consider that the two mentioned here are great posters, and quite frankly, better people than their accusers.

That being said in case anyone missed it, no MZ and BBS are not the same person.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. I understand some paranoia after all the board went through just as I got here with what's-his-name, and the suspicious simultaneous arrival of a family of fake ID's on the other penis site. But in this case, I really thought it was daft, and not just because it was personal.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're the "gayest" black female I've ever met.

DRAMORAMA!

You love this shit BB. Why not put a sock in it? Here are two pairs. Perhaps that'll stiffle you.

You are the most self-aggrandising individual I've encountered this side of the Rockies. You're arrogant and self-promoting to a fault and infinitely unlikeable. You wait to pounce like a mountain lion and think no one'll return your sevre? Well here ya go you.

Only those who pander to you and buy your horsemanure are still posting here. I think you're a total fraud and even if you're not it's worse still because you come across like an arrogant mean-spirited witch with a monstrous chip on "her" shoulder.

I'd say 'personal' would describe this early quote from your "Veiled" thread you want to talk 'personal' you instigator:

Try this on your harmonica lest we all forget Bronxy at her finest. And to think she ran this thread and its content by Lex:33::

BronxBombshell/Veiled Racism Thread said:
There is enough racism here, and other types of bigotry too, that's sure. Perhaps if some of it was directed at white people, you would have seen it. Dilz (his name is not "that fucker") called you out because he is already aware that I found something you said inflamatory, and he saw that I was already offline. Yes, Stronzie, you, in your New England splendor are one of the closet racists on these fora.

Well nothing 'closet' about you. (excuse me while I go beat my "negro" valet :rolleyes:) You're just an asshole with a persecution complex. That's clear enough.

Well I find most of what you say "inflammatory" (use spell check). So we're even sweetmeat.

Isn't she dear though our resident trouble maker?:rolleyes:

Enough grand-standing doll. It wasn't personal in the least. You haven't allayed all suspcions by a long shot either just cuz you had a "dramorama attack" either. :cool: And no amount of "photo-ops" is going to make me any less suspect than I was before. You're not what you appear. I know it and you know it.:wink:

There. Now I'm back to ignoring you. Carry on.

That oughta stir up the fucking pot.

Feeding frenzy to ensue-

Dig in folks, there's enough for all and the good silver is just over there on great grandmother's Hepplewhite (yes I wrote Hepplewhite. Bet that'll raise a few eyebrows). Look it up it's a LAST NAME. Help yourselves to one of the Wedgwood plates and grab a damask napkin.:rolleyes: And don't worry about the mess. The downstairs kitchen staff will take care of any crumbs and soiled table linen.

** makes huge wake for the arrival of the unsinkable Ms. Bronxorama.