Brooke Hogan's Hot Boyfriend

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing to look at here–just a giant ladyboy taking her pet ripped boyfriend out for a walk. Don’t let him escape, sweetie. I imagine when Brooke walks around in a bikini, you can hear the sound of thunder and feel the Earth vibrate beneath you. The chart topper was filming the music video for her new single in Miami yesterday. You might remember her companion, rapper Yannique Barker, as her ex-boyfriend from her VH1 series “Brooke Knows Best.” I wonder who has the bigger d*ck.
Via Tabloid Prodigy

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AHhH! did she write his name and address on his back in case she lost him. I'd do him but he'd have to be on his back. I probably wouldn't be able to have sex with all that reading material in my face, I'd probably be looking for the ash tray and cup holder.

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I parked my car and got out at south beach in Miami and she was standing right next to me yesterday. I am not a small guy and she is big. Big in a good way, she was hot as hell, she was just all alone on the sidewalk and I think I sprung all 10 thick when I saw her....(she noticed)...haha