Brooke's story or how a big cock changed my life

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok homeboys and homegirls. Here's a story I've been working on for a while. I hoped to put it up sooner but blah blah blah writing is work and so is life so fine.

I have more than what I'm putting up right now so if you enjoy it, great! There's more to....come.

Feel free to share any suggestions or comments or ideas. I'd love to know what you think.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART ONE - BEAR

This is the story of how I met Bear. It’s also the story of how he changed my life.

Before I met Bear I was someone else. I thought I knew things about the world. Now I’m another woman entirely.

All this crazy shit with Bear is still happening so who knows where I’ll end up. I’ll just write it down as it comes and post updates when I have them. Try not to bust too fast lol. The best is yet to come.

First off, my name is Brooke. I’m 23. South Florida born and raised. Little beach town north of Miami called Playa Azul. It’s a sweet place - gorgeous white sand beaches, turquoise water, all kinds of resorts and mega vacation mansions. People come from all over the world to spend the winter in Playa Azul.

My parents are pretty well-off. Ok, they’re loaded. My dad is like a big time land developer down here. They have a ton of acres out west - horses, boats, 4-wheelers - the whole nine yards. I lived with them while I was in high school but now I live in a cottage downtown my Dad bought and remodeled. It’s just off Tropical Ave, the main strip with all the bars and shops, so I can pretty much walk or ride my bike when I hang out downtown. If I ever want to go to Miami or the Keys or whatever I have a vintage open-top Jeep Wrangler all rebuilt with a 4-speed on the floor.

I went to FAU for a couple years but nothing really held my interest. I tried Business, Sociology, Marketing. I even tried massage school for a few months. Then I put school on hold and just partied, took trips to Europe, Mexico. My dad was really supportive. He said he did the same thing and wanted me to feel free to explore. About six months ago I came back to town and signed up for bartending school. I guess if I’m gonna go out all the time I might as well get paid for it. It’s pretty chill - all my instructors like me - I met a super cool guy named Ben in my class and we started dating about 3 months ago. He’s sweet and fun for now but definitely not long term. Too passive for me.

So me and the guys. That’s what you’re all here for right? Sitting there, reading this, tugging on your little hog dogs, waiting for me to tell you about who I fuck, how I fuck, what kind of cock I like. Let me give you a picture.

I’m about 5’2”, 105 pounds, sandy brown hair down the middle of my back, usually pretty beachy looking, sandy and tousled. I’m a total Florida beach chick. I get dark really quick in the sun, lots of freckles over my nose and cheeks. Big green eyes. I’m super active outside. Swimming, surfing, beach volleyball. It keeps me in really trim shape. I’m very proud of my body. My tits are small but super perky - the kind that stand right up and say hello. Definitely B cups, so I never have to wear a bra, but my ass is a round bubble. It’s not a big butt - it’s just super round like a thick plum. Probably the quarter Cuban on my mom’s side. I wear little t-shirt dresses to show it off or one-pieces with the ass cut out when I go swimming. I get looks all over town. I love it.

I guess in order to talk about Bear I have to talk about dating Ben. Like I said, I met Ben at bartending school. He was always more or less wasted, a clown, but he made me laugh. Long black hair, skinny, tattoos. We’d go out drinking after class and one night after we were both pretty wasted we made out for like an hour on this park bench downtown. I ended up back at his place - this creaky old two-story house in the Haitian part of town where chickens run all over the streets and you eat mangos right off the trees. I was too drunk to drive so I crashed in his room downstairs.

Before we go any further let me say this - I’m writing this story on LPSG for a reason. I know the kind of stories you want to read here - I’ve been reading them for a long time too before I got up the balls to speak up. I think this story will deliver the things you’re looking for. I wouldn’t share it if it didn’t turn me on. I mean, fuck, it turns me on to write it. I have to jerk off after every chapter. So I hope it turns you on too. It’s got plenty of the most important element - big dick. So stick around.

Anyway - me and Ben. We were both drunk in his room and started getting naked. I knew he wanted to fuck bad because he was rock hard through his jeans. He was totally lit but I figured I could be in charge and make it work. He lifted my black American Apparel dress over my head and I was totally nude in front of him except for my gold body chain hanging between my breasts and around my hips.

You’re so fucking hot, he said.

I laughed. I know guys think I’m hot. I get it. I hate it when they fawn over me. Like, make me feel something interesting. Praise is boring.

I undid his pants and shucked them off. I was very interested in checking out his cock. I like skinny guys because they’re usually packing. It’s one of the first things I look for - nice skin, big dick.

Ben wasn’t bad. About 6”, average, but kinda on the thin side. A little disappointing. Even though I’m on the pill I decided I’d def make him wear a condom so he’d last a while.

I pushed him down on his shitty mattress and rolled the condom on.

I’m on top, I said.

Yeah sure, whatever, said Ben.

I was pretty wet and he slid in easy. Like I said, he was kinda long, but not really enough girth to make me stretch the right way. I worked my hips to make the most of it. He was groaning good. I closed my eyes and thought about this black buck football player I used to suck in high school. I’m outstanding at sucking dick, by the way. I absolutely love milking a nice cock. Goddamn I get all misty thinking about it. He was a senior and I was a Freshman. We’d go off campus together at lunch and park at the top of this parking garage downtown. I’d take him down my throat while he smoked a blunt in the driver’s seat. He was probably 8” and fat like a hog. Fucking good black meat. He’d pet my cunt while I blew him but I never let him fuck me because I was too scared of his dick. I knew he fucked black girls at school but their hips were huge and I thought they were just made to take it. Now that I’m writing this I see how funny it is. So much has changed.

Riding Ben, I worked my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other. I had an orgasm in sight when I felt his dick start to jolt.

Gonna bust, he said.

No no no no, just a few more seconds.

But he was already too far gone, grunting and palming my ass as he spurted into the condom. I didn’t really feel anything. I pulled his dick out and watched it shrivel on his stomach. He passed out with the condom on.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was pretty frustrated and had to catch my breath. I opened the door to his room and slipped into the bathroom next-door. I saw my body in the mirror: abs on-point, thighs strong and ass tight. I loved the way the body chain fell and gleamed gold around my petite curves. Between my hips - a little patch of neatly trimmed red hair leading to my pussy. I don’t know why it’s red. Just one of those things.

I had just sat down to pee when I heard the stairs over the bathroom creak and big heavy footsteps descending. It sounded like a goddamn gorilla thumping around. I remember thinking, I guess Ben has dopey fat roommate.

The footsteps came all the way down the stairs and stopped in the living room. Then I heard the old wood floor creaking right outside the bathroom door.

Someone’s in here, I said.

But the doorknob turned anyway. And in walked Bear.

Of course, I didn’t know it was Bear at the time. It was just some massive 6’3 man figure darkening the doorway. I couldn’t make out his features in too much detail but the first data my eyeballs rocketed to my brain was something like: huge dude, baggy cotton sweatpants, no shirt, broad chest and shoulders, not ripped like a gym rat but super strong like a fisherman or boxer, olive skin, rough five o’clock shadow, and thick black wavy hair falling in his eyes. He kinda looked like he belonged in Game of Thrones wailing a battle-axe beside Jon Snow. I reckoned he was sleepwalking.

I admit it took my a moment to find my voice. This guy gave me chills.

Hey alright, I said. I’ll be out in just a sec.

But he didn’t move. He just shut the door and stood dead silent in front of the sink, smacking his lips. Then he reached into his sagging trousers and started to reel something up. Oh lovely, I thought, he’s fucking sleepwalking and he’s gonna piss in the sink.

With one giant hand Bear worked the band of the sweatpants down and with the other he uncoiled the most obscene uncut cock I have ever set eyes upon and flopped it over the sink. I swear I saw the tip banging against his sweatpants just above the knee as he drew it out. Dead soft it was easily thicker than my forearm, I estimated about the circumference of a coke can, maybe 9 inches long with the thickest, nastiest dark foreskin hanging another inch beyond the tip. HIs fat balls swung out incredibly low against the front of his thighs, two tan baseballs bigger than my fists. The definition of low-hangers. He was already more hung as the football stud I used to suck in high school and he was still soft. And asleep. And about to piss inches from my face.

Because the bathroom was so small and his dick was so long, Bear was able to lean back against the door and keep his cockhead in the sink while he supported the sagging shaft with his hand. I wanted to bolt but I was still peeing, plus he was blocking the only exit. I rubbed my eyes: This can’t be real, I thought. You’re fucking drunk, Brooke. It’s the moonlight and the dark playing tricks.

Bear grunted. His cock started to jerk like a hose filling with water. I watched in awe as the pulsing head pushed out past the heavy foreskin until the slit emerged like the mouth of a snake. I was leaned in so close the first blast of piss sprayed all over my face and I jumped back in shock. I’d never seen anything ever, apart from maybe a horse, piss the way Bear was pissing. It was a gushing rush of the strongest smelling stink. The sink couldn’t even drain fast enough and pretty soon it was close to overflowing. But still he kept going, leaned back, eyes shut, absolutely hosing the bathroom.

I started to gag the smell was so strong. I curled into the corner as far away as I could get but still got spattered. I watched in disgust as this oak tree of a man emptied his bladder and then sighed with pleasure, his piss-soaked cock head twitching on the porcelain trough. Then without so much as shaking it, Bear grabbed his meat and draped it back into those filthy sweatpants before bashing the door open and lumbering back upstairs.

I had no idea what to do or think. I was absolutely frozen in place. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to puke or if I’d just witnessed the most arousing thing I’d ever seen. My hands were shaking and I realized I hadn’t taken a breath in 10 seconds. When I could finally speak I whispered What The Fuck to the empty bathroom.

I woke up the next morning beside Ben. He pushed up against me trying to kiss my neck but I shoved him off. My heart was racing. In an instant the bathroom scene exploded back into my brain. It had to have been a dream. There was just no way.

I shook Ben.

Ben, sit up. Wake up Ben.

Ben rolled over and tried to put his arms around me. I pushed them down. He was half asleep but I had to know.

Ben do you have a roommate?

I don’t know. What?

Ben I need you to focus. Can you focus?

Yeah. Focus.

Do you have a roommate? Someone else who shares this living space with you.

Oh. Yeah. Upstairs.

Big guy? Tall?

Yeah sure is big n tall.

What’s his name?

That’s Bear.

Something clicked. Bear. Yeah, that sounded right.

I think he walked in on me last night when I was peeing, I said.

Nah he’s good guy.

He was sleepwalking.

Sure.

Focus Ben.

Yeah I’m focus.

Do you think he heard us fucking last night?

Who cares. He’s always fucking. Fucking every girl, every night.

My heart fell into my stomach. Ben’s answers were all pointing to one conclusion: THAT WAS NOT A FUCKING DREAM Brooke. THAT WAS A MONSTER DICK ATTACHED TO A HUMAN MAN. AND HE FUCKS HUMAN GIRLS WITH IT.

Oh, he fucks a lot of girls? I said.

Yeah all the time from his work.

Where does he work?

Barista at that coffee shop on the ave. Rebel Cup.

Ben sank back into sleep. I knew the place. I grabbed my clothes and bounced without a sound.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 2 - STUDY HALL

You know when something happens in your life and because of it you know something else is inevitably going to happen but there’s nothing you can do to stop it? You find yourself at a juncture where there might appear to be options but really it’s just a single path, a solo door - and you know, beyond any reasonable doubt, that it’s the one door you’re gonna walk through.

Maybe it’s destiny. I don’t fucking know. But one thing I did know, driving back to my place the morning after I met Bear - there was absolutely no way in hell I was going to be able to stay away from Rebel Cup. Maybe I wouldn’t go that morning, or the next morning, but sure as shit one fine morning I would be walking into that cafe to look for Bear and that unreal piece of meat between his legs.

As it turns out, it wasn’t just the next morning. It was every morning. I made Rebel Cup my new study spot before bartending school. It was super popular back then, always crowded in the morning with lawyers and city councilmen, yoga moms, failed artists. Somehow I never failed to get a table. A dirty chai latte and a spot against the wall where I could bury my nose in a book but keep my eyes locked on the only thing that mattered: Bear.

Towering over the La Marzocco espresso machine he never missed a beat, chatting up his customers and directing the other employees. In the light of day he still sent chills up my spine. Thick black hair swept back, heavy black stubble over his cheeks and fire blue eyes made him seem like some kind of mythical demigod fresh from battle in the Mediterranean. He made that espresso machine sing - his hands were the epitome of capable, his shoulders radiated strength and virility - and his voice! Lord Jesus his voice, with an accent maybe Portuguese or Italian, sounded like a bass cauldron - so deep and resonant people seemed to acquiesce to his requests without even knowing why.

Holy God I’m getting wet just thinking about those first days. Sitting there, watching him work, watching his hands, imagining what he was hiding below the counter.

I had kinda psyched myself out about his dick at that point. I had pretty much convinced myself that although he no doubt had a big cock, there was no way it could have existed at the gargantuan proportions I had seen in that bathroom. Like, no way. Trick of the moonlight, as they say. Little too much Jim Bean and Sour Diesel kush. Still, every time he’d step out from behind the machine to take someone’s order I shot ocular lasers straight at his apron, hoping to x-ray my way through. Alas, no dice. No swell, no bulge. No indication of any giant package.

One of the first things I did notice, however, was how all the female customers seemed to only want to talk to Bear. They made excuses to keep coming up to the counter to ask for things, tittering and giggling and sweeping their hair. Old women, teenage girls. It didn’t matter. Bear was kind to them all, but never seemed to really flirt back. Even on the many, many occasions I watched college girls drop their numbers in the tip jar, Bear just smiled and put them in his pocket.

With men it was a different story. Not only did the male customers seem hesitant to approach him, they seemed downright passive, placating, cowed in his presence. Even without knowing why, men instinctively yielded to his dominance. One morning I watched this pudgy lawyer approach the counter girl, Anna, and complain that his macchiato didn’t have enough milk. He started to lay into her before Bear intervened. Without batting an eye Bear took the man’s drink and upended it on the floor in front of him.

If you don’t even know what you’re ordering, said Bear, you get nothing at all.

The lawyer didn’t even look up from his ruined loafers.

Apologize to Anna, said Bear.

The lawyer apologized immediately and left quickly, stammering, clearly shamed.

I was totally shocked. The guy was a fucking lawyer pulling six figures easy and he got bullied by a barista. But knowing what I know now, I realize the submissiveness stemmed from something else entirely, something much more innate, much more primal: alpha dominance. Subconsciously the chubby little lawyer knew he was in the presence of a superior man - a much bigger man - a truly hung man. Must be in the musk or some shit. Big dick pheromones. I don’t know. My head was swimming. I certainly wasn’t immune.

Right after the lawyer marched out Bear put his arm around Anna and she snuggled into his chest. He whispered something into her ear and she giggled. Pangs of jealousy gnawed at my gut. Brooke, get a hold of yourself, I thought. Jealous? You? Fuckin A. Get a grip.

But watching them together, making drinks behind the counter, I couldn’t help but notice Bear treated Anna differently than everyone else. It seemed like they were well acquainted. Even…intimate.

He would walk behind her when she was on the espresso machine, towering over her to offer tips on pulling shots, pressing up closer than necessary. I swear a few times I saw Anna close her eyes, bite her lip, shudder. And always the whispering. He’d bend down and make little comments in her ear and she’d blush like a pink peach.

To any other guy who came into the cafe Anna gave the same compulsory customer service smile. And plenty of them came to talk to her. Anna was legendary around town - because Anna’s ass was legendary. I mean, literally, legendary. Men stopped to try and sneak pics on the street. I had friends who stalked her obsessively at Rebel Cup, guys who tried like hell to get her number. She gave them all the cold shoulder. Like she could give two fucks. Any admirers she froze right out. Sorry, not interested. No chance. So guys called her uptight, a frigid bitch. But god did they want her.

Anna had come from France to live with her sister to try out the US for a little bit. She looked every bit like a French porcelain doll. Huge glass blue eyes, perfect peach skin and fat red bee-sting lips all framed inside flowing strawberry blonde curls. She wasn’t super skinny, just ultra feminine. A beautiful hourglass figure with small breasts usually tucked into a tight bodysuit.

Then came the bottom part. From that wicked slender delicate waist all the way down she was breeding perfection (see, now I’m even thinking like Bear taught me to think). Her hips flared and gave way to two thick mounds of luscious meat jutting out over sleek muscular thighs. She usually wore black spandex yoga pants (probably the only thing that contain that ass) and the effect was unreal: material strained so tight it was almost transparent. She looked like some kind of hentai cartoon - the embodiment of hyper-sexualized innocence. Every man in the place watched that thickness ripple and bounce as she flitted through the cafe.

I almost felt sorry for the girl with the amount of attention she got. In a way it seemed nature had cursed her. Her body was so absurdly sexual and yet she seemed so very prude. Watching her flirt with Bear I felt uneasy, sick almost. Almost like I should warn the girl. Did she understand what he could do to her?

I started to daydream. Bear’s fat dick. That little French girl. Could he be fucking her? Was that even possible? Could she possibly even know what he was packing? I admit I drifted away from my bartending studies into anatomical fantasy on the reg, trying to picture Anna on her hands and knees, taking Bear’s meat. There was just no way, I decided. First of all, no way that Bear even had a dick like I imagined, and second - that Anna would ever be on her hands and knees sucking and fucking. She was too pure. Too perfect. But those hips…and that ass…she looked like her body could be, uh, accommodating.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goddamn. My heart is racing just writing this. And I know what happens next. Sometimes I wish I didn’t and i could go back and do it all again. Like I said, so much crazy shit has happened that I can never unsee. I’m not the same girl as I was on that first day Bear and I spoke at the coffee shop.

I remember exactly what I was wearing: cutoff denim shorts that let my butt peak out just a bit and my old slouchy Florida Gators football tee, cropped to show off my belly button and abs. I waited until Anna went home and Bear was on the bar alone, then I tucked a flower behind my ear and slipped out of my seat. As I reached the counter I realized I only came up to just below his pecs. He really was a fucking beast.

But hey - they don’t call me Brooke for nothing. And I’d be damned if I was gonna be too intimidated to talk to a guy. That just doesn’t happen. Men beg me. I don’t beg men.

So I cocked my head to one side, slouched my shirt off one shoulder and let it fly.

Hey aren’t you Ben’s roommate?

Yeah, he said. Have we met?

Well, I was over the other night. I’m Brooke. Ben and I are kinda dating.

Bear nodded and said Okay. And that was it. Nothing further, no invitation to continue. I felt like I was pulling teeth. I decided there was no reason to beat around the bush.

I think maybe you walked in on me when I was in the bathroom, I said.

He smiled. No, I don’t think so.

I laughed. No, you don’t remember? Or no you didn’t walk in?

Sometimes I sleepwalk, he said.

Yeah I guess you were passed out pretty hard cause you def came in.

Damn. My bad. Old habit.

No worries. I mean, I guess you didn’t see anything.

Is that why you came over here to talk to me?

Suddenly my heart was pounding in my throat. I could feel the heat coming off his chest, even from across the counter. And he smelled so good, like fresh cut firewood.

Uh, yeah, I just came over to say hi and make sure we’re cool and not weird or anything.

Bear locked onto my eyes. So are we weird or anything?

For a second my mind went blank. He was so direct it caught me off guard. Finally I managed to stammer, No no, all good here.

Great, said Bear.

I wandered back to my table with the blood ringing in my ears. I felt like a stammering schoolgirl. My hands were shaking. I tried to bury my face in my books but I had waves of heat all over my body. I kid you not, shit like this I had never felt before. My poor little pussy was throbbing. Just from his voice, that accent I couldn’t place, and his brutish mass of masculinity: it was consuming. And of course the promise of that fucking cock. Lord Jesus.

Over the next couple weeks we talked almost every day at the cafe. Sometimes I’d be over at Ben’s and see Bear’s old Triumph in the driveway, but he never walked in on me again. I never even saw him downstairs. Some nights he wasn’t there at all and I imagined he was out - maybe with a girl - maybe with Anna. And that made me real jealous.

One night we heard him fucking upstairs. Ben and I were in bed watching Workaholics and the ceiling started to shake. I heard squealing - a woman’s voice - then full-on screaming and a roar - I swear to God like a fucking Bear roar.

Ben looked at me and laughed. Bear always puts on a show, he said.

I tried to smile but my mouth was dry. Sure sounds like it I said.

I was immediately wet. A thousand images of what Bear could have been doing to some poor chick filled my brain.

In the morning Ben left for Kentucky to see his family for a week over the Holidays. I headed to Rebel Cup. Bear was on the bar. He had on an old white t-shirt and dark gray chinos. His arms looked massive in the thin cotton.

How’d you sleep last night? I said.

Really great. Were you with Ben?

Yeah. Sounded like you had company.

Bear chuckled. Oh you heard that.

Oh yeah.

Did you like what you heard?

Sounded like someone was having a good time.

I took my chai back to the table. I opened my book bag and realized it was empty. I must have left all my bartending books at Ben’s. I walked back over to the bar.

Hey I think I left all my study books in Ben’s room.

I’ll be home later, said Bear.

You don’t mind letting me in?

I’m off at noon.

I’ll just be real quick. Ben’s out of town.

Bear shrugged. Then I guess he won’t be there.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 3 - A LIGHT IN THE ATTIC

So I went. Of course I went. You think I’d be writing this if I didn’t go?

I knew what was going to happen if I went but I went anyway. Deep in my gut I knew there was no choice. I might like to fuck but I’m not a cheat. If I’m dating a guy, I date that guy until I make a clean break. So obviously I was torn. Ben was gone and Bear was waiting. I wanted to be faithful, but I had to fucking know. I had to know what was possible. If that cock was real I couldn’t even begin to fathom what I would do. I knew my life would never be the same.

If you’re a girl or guy who fucks hung men then you know what I mean. Once you’ve been fucked with that kind of dominance you can never go back to anything less. And yes, I mean that exactly how it sounds: men with small or average cocks simply can’t cut it. I don’t want them and I don’t know any woman who really does, not after she’s had real dick. I’m sure small cocks have their place in the world, but it will never be between my legs.

Let me give you an example. Your girlfriend - she’s got all those old pics on Facebook from when she was in college. The ones where she’s at parties surrounded by six black dudes with face tats. You know what happened after those pictures. After she had one too many jello shots. Even if you don’t want to admit it you know exactly what happened.

You might be the sweetest, most loving guy in the world, but she’s never going to be satisfied with your baby boy dick. Let her go.

The best you can hope for is that maybe she lets you watch her fuck a hung bull. That’s if you’re truly blessed. Pray for that chance. Because no woman deserves less.

Forgive me. I digress into big dick politics. Back to the matter at hand.

After I left Rebel Cup I went to the beach for a swim and to lay out for an hour or so. I tried to convince myself I’d just be going over to pick up the bar books, that nothing else would happen. In and out, I thought. Just say thanks, grab the books and bounce. You don’t want to hurt Ben.

See, it might not seem like it from reading this, but if I’m dating a guy I’m truly faithful. I don’t screw around. If I don’t want to be with a dude anymore I just say so. I hate murky deceptions. I didn’t know where any of this was leading and I thought Ben was a really sweet guy. Until further notice I really didn’t want to end up cheating.

I threw my beach stuff in the back of my jeep and cruised down Tropical Ave with the top off in my black bikini. It was a perfect December afternoon in Florida. Spotless blue sky, 75 degrees, tourist throngs clogging up the streets. I put on some Nas and took in the looks I got from older men walking with their families. I found myself picking out which ones I thought were hung, which ones stuffed their wives full to the brim. There’s something about a middle-age fit Dad who’s packing. Goddamn I had so much dick on the brain.

I turned into the Haitian hood and rolled up to Ben’s place. I saw Bear’s motorcycle in the driveway and right away my heart was pounding. At least I threw on a little gray cotton dress before I rang the doorbell. Nobody answered but I could hear some heavy symphonic jams coming from around back. Like Wagner or some shit. Since these old houses didn’t have fences or anything I just picked my way through the mango trees to the backyard.

The music got louder. I heard metal clanging. Then I stopped in my tracks.

Bear was on the back porch working out. He was naked except for a pair of tight soccer shorts and compression pants. Scattered around him were various free weights and dumbbells. His torso was bronzed and glistening with sweat, chest lightly covered with curly black hair. I watched in awe as he curled what must have been 100 lbs on each arm. His thighs were massive iron trunks, rippling and flexing as he squat with a bar across his hulking shoulders. He looked like a some kind of Roman gladiator.

As I came around the front of the porch my eyes jumped to his crotch. In the light of day there was no mistaking it, no lying to myself. That cock was real. Strapped into the compression pants the effect was truly obscene. It looked like some kind of swollen trunk ran down the inside of his leg, out the bottom of the soccer shorts, bulging grotesquely just above his kneecap. Now I could see why he had to wear the compression pants. To contain that fucking thing.

My vision started to blur. I saw spots swimming in front of my eyes. The Wagner opera, the screaming Valkyries. I was floating.

The CLANG of the barbell hitting the deck jolted me back to Earth. I looked up, dazed. Bear was striding toward me off the porch, down the steps, into the yard with a towel around his neck.

I was calling your name, he said.

Oh yeah. Sorry.

You were daydreaming.

Something like that.

I could feel the heat beaming off his body as he towered over me. The top of my head didn’t even reach his chest. He smelled like sun and sweat.

Come inside, he said.

It sounded like more command than request. I followed without a word.

In the kitchen Bear poured me white wine from the fridge. I held the glass with two shaky hands.

Is it too early? he said.

Never.

You were at the beach?

Yeah you can tell?

There’s sand on your feet.

Oh yeah. Daily hazards.

Bear smiled. You like watching me work out?

Oh no I just heard music. I knocked but no one answered. So I just came around.

He just stared at me. I blushed. This fucker knew everything I wasn’t saying. I felt totally out of control.

The books are upstairs, he said. I hope you don’t mind I was reading. I like to learn a little of everything.

He walked past me and started up the old staircase to the second floor. Again, I followed without hesitation. Like I was being summoned. Like my feet no longer belonged to me while the whole time my brain was screaming: ABORT MISSION. DO NOT GO UP THOSE STAIRS GIRL. But I was powerless. I climbed behind him higher and higher until we reached the top.

Bear’s room was the entire second floor of the house. It looked like it used to be the attic. A big vaulted ceiling, windows streaming light on every wall. The centerpiece was a king bed on a raised platform. For Bear it was a normal height but I could see I would have to leap to get on top. There was a conspicuous absence of any other furniture. An old armoire for clothes and a bookcase, but nowhere else to sit at all apart from the bed. The books were spread out on the comforter.

So you will be a bartender?

Theoretically, I said.

I didn’t know there was school for that.

Feels more like a party, but yeah.

And that’s how you met Ben.

Yup.

He likes to party.

Haha yeah. How did you guys meet?

I moved here from Brasil to go to school. I was dating a girl, working for her father, but it didn’t work out. So then I found Ben on Craigslist.

Wow. I wish I had the balls to just set off across the world on a new adventure.

Bear leaned across the bed like it was a table. I could feel my body opening toward his. His voice was strong, wise, certain.

Maybe you already have, he said. Why did you come upstairs with me Brooke? You could have just asked me to bring the books down.

My heart leapt into my throat. My feet froze. I couldn’t think.

We both know why you’re here. Give me that glass.

Why?

So you don’t drop it.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bear took the wine from my hand and set it on the floor. Then the front of his body was against mine, his giant hand spread across my back. I could hear a low growl in his throat, like an animal that’s hungry. I started to tremble. My nipples went rock solid and I thought my knees would buckle. He bent his face close to mine and our lips brushed. I flit my tongue across his lips. I couldn’t help it. I could feel his massive cock pressing into my legs through the tiny cotton dress. It started to swell inside the compression pants. My poor pussy was drooling. I looked down and saw the outline of the shaft starting to separate away from his leg. I couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing. It looked like an arm between his legs. I realized my mouth was hanging open.

You like what you see? said Bear.

But all I could do was gurgle unintelligibly.

Then his hands lifted the dress over my head and I was standing before him in my black bikini, tits throbbing, my tight ass popping out of the bottoms.

Not wearing your body chain today, said Bear.

No I only wear it when…

I stopped myself mid sentence. I hadn’t worn a body chain around him ever. Except one night…the night in the bathroom.

So he hadn’t been asleep. He knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped that monster on the sink beside my face.

You fucking liar, I said.

Bear grinned, gripped me around the waist and tossed me on top of the bed. He climbed up beside me and wrapped his hands around my ass while he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I started sucking it hard. God I was hungry. I traced the lines of his chest and started to moan. Everything about him was pure man. His scent washed over me. My hands drifted down over his abs to the waist of his soccer shorts - I could feel the root of his cock pulsing underneath. I started to trace the shaft with my fingertips. I could feel the heat through his pants. It was so thick. I doubted I could even circle it with both hands.

My fingers kept stroking down. I could see it lengthening, swelling down the inside of his thigh. The head was bulging over the top of his kneecap. It was easily the size of a plum. I felt like I was rubbing an elephant trunk. The compression pants looked like they were about to split open.

Oh my god, I said. Oh my fucking god Bear. There’s no way…there’s just no way…

Bear grunted his approval. He watched my tiny hands pet the outline of his horsecock.

Good girl, he said. This is what you want, isn’t it?

I don’t know…It’s impossible, I said. It’s just so fucking big.

In truth I felt like I was going insane. I’d never been so overwhelmed at the prospect of a huge cock, so intoxicated, so drunk on the smell of meat. I wanted to scream and run away and impale myself on him all at the same time.

Bear lay back on the bed and I straddled his waist. He snapped my bikini top in half and my tits were free. I looked down at my small tight body straddling this giant man and I smiled to myself. I was losing control and I knew it. I leaned over and lowered my nipple into his mouth. His hands rolled my ass as he nursed my breast, his huge lips encircling the whole mound. I felt a shiver down my spine and I started to grind against his crotch instinctively. My body wanted what it wanted. Whether or not I could handle it.

Bear cocked his leg up between my thighs. I put both hands on his chest and started shamelessly dry humping his dick where it bulged horribly inside the black fabric. I couldn’t tell if he was all the way hard yet. His dick felt like a log. My pussy was gushing so bad. I was so hot, so fucking hot I thought my guts were gonna boil over.

I looked down: a dark wet stain spread across his pants: his cock was oozing pre-cum like a faucet

Holy fuck, I said. You’re leaking all over.

Bear responded by gripping my throat and forcing me down harder on his tool.

Oh my god it was so good. I worked that shaft back and forth against my twitching cunt. I could feel an orgasm starting. I was whimpering, shaking all over. I was gonna come without even seeing his dick.

Bear, you’re gonna make me come. I can’t believe it, I’m gonna fucking come. Oh jesus fuck fuck fuck.

I threw myself forward against his heaving chest as my whole body spasmed in a ridiculous orgasm.

OH MY GUUUHHHHHHHHHHH I’M COMING! NNNNNUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I’m sure I was shrieking, squealing like a pig. I held onto Bear for dear life. He kept his arms around me until my body stopped convulsing, whispering into my ear.

That’s it, he said. That’s so good Brooke. What a good girl coming like that on my huge fucking meat.

At that moment I realized that this orgasm had been building from the moment Bear unfurled his horse schlong in the bathroom. From the moment I saw that cock I had been waiting to come on it, around it, beside it. Whatever. Then weeks of foreplay at the coffee shop. Weeks of daydreaming, of lusting. No wonder I was on a hair trigger. I’d never felt anything like it. My body wouldn’t stop quivering.

Then I remembered: Ben.

Ah shit.

Ben was out of town. But he lived downstairs. This was not gonna be pretty. I had to do something. I couldn’t make a mess like that. I hate drama.

Listen, I said. Before we go any further there’s something I have to take care of with someone.

Bear smirked. Take care of what?

It’s Ben, I said. I have to break it off with him. I don’t want to hurt him.

So what does that mean?

I don’t want to have sex right now. I don’t -

Bear’s laughter cut me off. With one arm he pushed me aside and jumped off the bed. Still laughing he strode across the upstairs room, peeling off his shorts and pants as he went. My eyes must have been like dinner plates bugging out of my skull. His ass was stocky and thick with muscle; swinging below I caught a glimpse of his massive bull testicles and semi-hard dick smacking back and forth between his knees as he pulled on a pair of dirty sweatpants.

What? I said. What’s so funny?

Get your books and go, said Bear. I have to shower. I’m meeting someone in 15.

Meeting who?

Bear stared right through me. He didn’t need to answer. I could guess as much. My heart sank. Some other chick was going to be choking on that hog the minute I left. Of course he needed to come. He must come buckets. I knew I was passing up the opportunity of a lifetime. You and your idiotic principles Brooke.

I’ll talk to Ben as soon as he gets back, I said. I can’t keep dating him. It doesn’t mean anything. I just can't with you until I talk to him.

You better get dressed, said Bear. I’ll let you out.

I pulled on my dress. The bikini top was wrecked and the bottoms were soaked. I left them both on the floor.

Are you upset? I said.

I could care less, said Bear.

The sad thing was - I believed him. I knew he could literally fuck any woman he pleased, at any time. It was me who was missing out.

I followed him down the stairs to the front door. I paused, hoping he’d touch me, kiss me, anything to reassure me he wanted me - but nothing. He just looked down, holding the door open, waiting for me to leave.

I’ll see you at the cafe, I said.

Goodbye Brooke.

Bear shut the door. I was alone in the driveway.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 4 - ANNA

The next week couldn’t go by fast enough. I stayed away from the cafe to avoid temptation, essentially locking myself in my house until the day Ben flew back to Florida and I could break up with him in person.

I watched a lot of big cock porn. Mandingo. Julio Gomez. White pony. Some of that shit is outrageous. Impossibly big dicks. Inhuman.

I found one I really liked where a girl fucked a huge black dildo mounted to the wall in her house. She was really getting off, coming hard on camera, her legs and ass spasming. Those dildos were huge. She couldn’t even begin to take it all. You could see the line where the bottom half was still dry. I wondered how far I would get with Bear. I didn’t care if I couldn’t take it all. I knew I had to try. I felt like my pussy was going to explode.

Ben had been texting me nudes, telling me how much he wanted to bone when he got back, but basically I ignored them. Some of the shots he was trying to show off his cock, trying to get the angle right to make it look huge. But it didn’t matter what he did, it always looked puny, thin, meek and not at all threatening.

I didn’t text him any pics back. I think I fell asleep one night while he was going on and on about some fantasy. I woke up and saw all the unanswered texts. He’d been jerking off and I wasn’t even listening. Shooting his little load. Sad.

Finally Ben texted me his flight info and I was off to Palm Beach airport. I parked at the curb. I hoped my face didn’t look too obvious. When he came through the glass doors I tried to smile. He tossed his bags in the back and jumped in beside me. I let him kiss my cheek. Then he was all, hey babe this and hey babe that.

You have a good trip?

Sure it was whatever. Family stuff. I missed you like crazy though.

I nodded. You glad to be back?

Hell yes. Glad to be back with you. You look super tan.

Got some beach time in. Hanging with my ladies. You know.

Ben put his hand on my leg. I flinched without even thinking.

Let’s go back to your place, he said. I’m fucking dying. Was so horny on that flight.

Actually I’ve got to drop you off, I said. I have to meet my parents like super soon.

Aw fuck really. You can come by after?

I hadn’t wanted to break the news in the car but this kid was leaving me no choice. I wanted it over with. Done. Out. Adios. Goodbye.

Look, I said. I don’t want to keep dating. There’s a lot of other stuff I need to be putting my energy into right now. I’m not looking to do the whole relationship thing. I was just looking for something fun and this got too serious for me.

Ben’s face went pale.

Are you serious Brooke?

Yeah I am. I’m sorry Ben.

But we’ve been having a great time. It doesn’t have to be serious.

I know we have. This is just what I need right now.

We have great sex though.

Yeah, I said. It’s real good.

Sometimes you just have to lie to save feelings. Like really, it’s the humane thing to do.

We don’t have to hang out so much then. We can just be more casual.

Ben.

Brooke come on, please.

I didn’t say anything else. It was getting pathetic. I drove fast.

When we got to Ben’s place Bear’s motorcycle was in the driveway beside another car I hadn’t seen before. A little VW coupe. My heart started pounding. My mouth was dry.

What. The. Fuck.

I knew it must be some chick. Some stupid chick upstairs slobbering on that pole. I felt faint, dizzy. I don’t think I’ve ever been more jealous than I was in that moment. Good thing I didn’t know then how much worse it was going to get. Or I probably never would have gotten out of the car.

Brooke. Hey Brooke!

I remembered where I was. Ben. Right.

Do you want to come in? Just for a minute to talk? I have some more stuff I want to say.

I nodded. I had to see what was going on inside that house.

Ben grabbed a couple beers and we sat in the living room. I could hear footsteps in the attic.

I just want to ask you to think it over a little bit, said Ben. I’ve never met anyone like you Brooke and -

I raised my finger to cut him off. I stood up, my eyes riveted on the ceiling. A giggle and then a moan. A long feminine moan.

Brooke are you listening to me?

Shut up Ben.

The floor creaked over my head. My worst fear was coming true. Bear was up there with someone. I had to know. I had to see for myself.

I set my beer on the table and started for the staircase.

Brooke what the fuck are you doing? Where are you going?

Ben grabbed my hand. I spun around. So this was how it was going to be. Fine. I let him have it.

Listen to me Ben. Listen very carefully. I don’t want to date you. I don’t want to fuck you. I don’t want to be friends. I want you to leave me alone. I told you how I feel. Stop groveling. Have some respect.

He looked like he was about to cry.

Can we just have sex one more time? he said. I’ve been thinking about you so much. I think I might be in love with you.

You’re not in love with me Ben. You’re just horny.

But we have such great sex. You always get off.

Whoa whoa whoa…hold your horses. I couldn’t let this go unanswered.

Ben, I said. You’ve never given me an orgasm. Not even close. I don’t know what gave you the idea that you can make me come.

I shook his hand off my arm. I could tell he had an erection. Disgusting. Pathetic.

Better go take care of that, I said.

Ben looked down at his jeans. He was about to cry. I headed for the stairs.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was no mistaking the sounds anymore. Bear was definitely up there with a girl.

I got halfway up and stopped. I felt faint. I leaned on the wall for support.

Standing naked beside Bear’s bed was Anna. And crouching behind her, kneading her massive ass in his hands, was Bear. He had his face buried deep between her thick thighs and she let out a huge groan as his tongue slathered over her ass and cunt. She lay across the bed, shoving her hips back as Bear ate her from behind. I could see her hands balling up the bedspread. I was in awe at how her slender waist flared to incredible hips and the must luscious ass I had ever seen. She tossed her head back, strawberry blonde curls draped down her creamy shoulders. Bear was really working his face into her pussy. I could hear the slobber, his strong manly grunts. He spread her thighs open and he was eating her ass hard. God she was getting it. Anna’s legs were twitching, her body convulsing. She was squealing in French, words I didn’t understand. She was definitely coming on his face. I could see the juices flowing over his chiseled jaw. Oh god I felt so hot and sick all at the same time. That little French slut getting her ass mauled by a hung ox.

Bear’s cock was still mostly soft but since he was crouched the fucking thing snaked all the way down the floor, the bulbous head lying on the ground between his feet.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I strained to get a better look at that meat. I put a hand down my shorts. My poor pussy was gushing. I started rubbing my clit. I had to find some release.

Bear stood up and put his hands on Anna’s shoulders. He spun her around to face him. She wasn’t any taller than me, the top of her head coming to just under his pecs. She gazed up at him with her big blue doll eyes, her fat pink lips. Bear grunted and shoved his tongue in her mouth - she sucked hungrily, her hands starting to grasp for his dick. She cradled it in both hands, moaning and petting the bloated shaft. It was getting bigger, fast. Bear shoved her down to her knees and draped his swelling cock across her beautiful face. Then, the impossible happened. Anna’s jaw seemed to dislocate and her mouth opened impossibly wide. Bear hefted his cock and stuffed the immense head past her lips, feeding the shaft down her throat like it was some kind of snake. Anna was groaning and slobbering horribly, saliva and pre-come flowing freely down her chin, onto her tits and spattering on the floor between them.

I was freaking out. There was no possible way she could fit his meat in her mouth but there it went, disappearing down her gullet. I was so fucking jealous. I knew there was no way I could get his cock down my throat. That fucking bitch.

I rubbed my clit harder. My knees were weak. No wonder he liked her.

Bear started thrusting into her mouth, using her throat like a fuck hole. He’d stuff about half his cock in and then draw it back it, long coils of saliva swinging from the tip. Anna loved it. Her eyes were glazed with lust. Between thrusts she was gasping out words -

So.Fucking. Much. Dick, she said. Guuhhhhhhhhh baby yesssssss.

I had a hand under my bikini top now, rolling my nipple. I was gonna come right there in the stairwell and I didn’t give a fuck. I was so wet. I don’t know if I’ve ever been that wet.

Bear pulled his meat out one last time and let it fall slick and heavy between his legs. The head slapped against his knee cap. I don’t even know how big that makes it. A foot. More? I know it sounds impossible. But I swear to god I was standing right there.

I need to fuck, he said.

God yes baby, said Anna. Look at your fucking balls they’re so swollen.

She cradled one of his massive horse eggs in both hands, slobbering over the folds of skin.

Get up, said Bear. Stroke me.

Anna lifted his spit-covered cock to her belly and peeled back the foreskin. It was easily thicker than her arm. I couldn’t believe he fucked her with that. I couldn’t believe she could even begin to take it. And then it started to grow.

Ooohhhhhh fuck baby yes get bigger for me, she said.

The foreskin peeled back and Bear’s cock started to stand up straight from his body. Anna was purring, massaging the head and the flaring glans. I could see thick rivulets of pre-come oozing over her fingers. Bear grunted and closed his eyes, clearly enjoying this kind of worship, clearly used to it.

You fucking ox, said Anna. You fucking bull stud.

Bear snarled and grabbed her throat, tossing her across the bed with one arm. He climbed up after her and shoved her face down into the sheets. She arched her back and thrust her ass up for him to claim. Bear’s cock stretched halfway up her back, trails of spit and cum dripping over her ivory skin. He sat back on his heels and adjusted the bloated cocktip at the entrance to her cunt. He wrapped one hand around each of her juicy thighs and began to draw her back onto his pole.

One hand was mashing my clit, the other worked my nipples.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The tip of Bear’s dick vanished inside Anna. She started to squeal as the meat split her open. She looked like she was having an orgasm already. I could hear the horrible slurping sound as his dick worked its way into her belly. God she was taking a lot of him.

It’s too much, she whimpered. I can’t do it. Please baby no more.

You say that every time, said Bear.

He withdrew himself an inch at a time, letting his cock stretch her out. You could see her juices shining on his shaft, and the dry veiny part he had yet to put inside her. She’d never be able to fuck a normal dick again.

Bear gripped her ass with both hands and began to give her long, full strokes. Anna collapsed against the bed, drool swinging from her red lips, writhing, her orgasms seemed to be almost constant, and the sounds she was making…it wasn’t even human.

Bear was just using her like a French fuck doll to milk his massive cock.

I wanted it so bad. I wanted him to use me like that.

He smiled as his entire cock vanished inside of her. She was taking him all. I don’t know how. I never will. I don’t think she was conscious anymore. He was pumping faster, fucking her blind, fucking her dumb. I could tell he was getting ready to come. I could see it on his face, his chest and abs flexing. She was going to get it all. Fucking lucky slut.

My legs were shaking. I fell against the wall. I was going to bust right there in the stairwell and I didn’t give a shit.

Anna must have felt his cock twitching because she opened her eyes and started to mumble: Baby don’t come in me. It’s not safe right now. Please no baby.

Bear grinned. He buried his meat to the root and pulled Anna upright against his chest. His hulking frame dwarfed her. She was gasping, thrashing, impaled on his pole. Her perfect tits quivering.

You want me to stop, he said.

Baby no no. I just. You’ll make me pregnant. Baby please.

He shoved her face first into the pillows. Oh my god, I thought, he doesn’t even care.

And he didn’t.

And it was so fucking hot.

Holding her arms behind her back he bounced that fat ass off his pole. The only sound in the room was his grunting and the smack of his bulging balls against Anna’s legs.

I was about to come. I was gonna lose it. I put a hand over my mouth in case I screamed. My pussy was spasming. My vision blurred. I groaned and sank to my knees, coming all over my hand, not caring, so far beyond caring.

And then Bear roared. He sounded like a fucking minotaur. He was spraying his seed straight into that poor girl’s belly.

Anna’s mouth opened wide in a silent shout and Bear continued to thrust long strong strokes as he came.

She was trying to say something but she was past the point of speech. She was just there to receive him. To be grateful.

How much was he emptying in her. A fucking quart?

Heavy spurts of come were squirting out of her pussy and oozing back down Bear’s shaft. She was so full there was nowhere for it to go.

Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. Her whole body was shaking as she came with him.

Finally he stopped thrusting. He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, working his meat in a circle deep in her gut.

I was so overwhelmed. The brutality of his fuck, but then something so intimate about it. So sacred. I couldn’t even process what I was seeing.

After his cock had softened slightly Bear withdrew from her body. It still looked like a solid foot of dick meat. A fat rope of sperm shot from the tip and splattered on Anna’s ass. Then a few more shots. The fucker was still coming.

Anna rolled onto her back and pulled him close to her, taking his bloated organ down her throat again to drain the rest of his seed. She made cooing noises like a kitten, nursing happily. She cleaned his head and foreskin with her tongue, white globs of come dripping off her lips.

I tried to stand up but couldn’t find my balance. I’d never seen anything like this. I didn’t know anything like this could exist. I knew I would do anything to trade places with Anna. I would do whatever he asked. Whatever he needed. I knew my life was about to change forever.

And then he looked at me.

Not in my direction, not around the room. Straight into my eyes. As if he’d known I was there all along.

Without breaking eye contact he pulled his dick away from Anna and stood up from the bed.

She didn’t move. She lay still on her back, her belly distended with his seed.

Bear crossed the attic space to the staircase in two giant strides, his dick bouncing grotesquely between his knees.

He came right up to me. Standing on the top step, towering above me where I cowered with my hand still locked onto my throbbing pussy.

His dick. Oh my fucking god it was inches from his face. I could smell the fuck radiating off it. See Anna’s white gooey come. Every vein throbbed.

I gasped. I couldn’t help it.

Bear smirked. You like what you saw? he said.

I nodded, breathless.

Good. Because that’s as close as you’re ever going to come to this cock.

Wait - what?

You had your chance. No one turns me down and comes back for seconds.

Before I knew it I was begging - I thought I might fucking cry.

Bear please, I said. What can I do? I’ll do anything. Anything you want.

Remember what was almost yours, he said. He pointed to Anna. That could have been you. Remember what you gave up.

And then he strode past me, down the stairs, vanishing into the dark.