Brooke's story or how a big cock changed my life

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
INTERMISSION - Q & A

Hey everyone - Brooke here:

Just wanted to take a sec and check in and say how much I appreciate you all sticking with my story. I know it’s been a long time, but rest assured it’s going to be worth the wait. Currently I guess we’re still in the beginning/middle of the Bear saga...trust me there’s so much more.

The story is at a crossroads. What my life used to be life and what it became. What it’s actually like right now today as I write this in my kitchen is a whole other thing...

While we chill here for a second I want to take this opportunity to see if anyone has any questions for me about what’s gone on so far. Anything at all really. Except what comes next! I can’t give too much of that away.

But for real. Ask away. What do you want to know about this madness. I’m an open book. I’ll do my best to respond to everyone.

Thanks again for all of your love and support. It means the world to me.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
INTERMISSION - Q & A

Just wanted to take a sec and check in and say how much I appreciate you all sticking with my story. I know it’s been a long time, but rest assured it’s going to be worth the wait. Currently I guess we’re still in the beginning/middle of the Bear saga...trust me there’s so much more.

The story is at a crossroads. What my life used to be life and what it became. What it’s actually like right now today as I write this in my kitchen is a whole other thing...

While we chill here for a second I want to take this opportunity to see if anyone has any questions for me about what’s gone on so far. Anything at all really. Except what comes next! I can’t give too much of that away.

But for real. Ask away. What do you want to know about this madness. I’m an open book. I’ll do my best to respond to everyone.

You're doing a phenomenal job on this story! Thank you!

Reactions: neon_beaches

Andreas.

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
INTERMISSION - Q & A

What made you have such a lust for a big uncut cock to worship?

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What made you have such a lust for a big uncut cock to worship?

Cut right to the chase, don't you SMH :p

That's kinda a long story but I'll do my best to summarize. When I was growing up I was really into anime and that led me to discover hentai. I thought the girls were gorgeous. I envied their bodies. I wanted to be desired like that. A badass babe who made men drool. Ahegao face. You know. I was still pretty young when I discovered hentai but I loved it. All the exaggerated breasts and cocks mixed with ultra-cute chicks. It seemed to me like it was the essence of sexuality on steroids. I found it vastly more interesting than boys my age. Plus it didn't seem like any of that sexuality could actually exist in real life. I'd never seen anything like it.

Until my friend Carly started dating Sam.

We were still in high school and Sam was a little older. I think he worked at a shoe store or something. But he seemed so grown up to us. Tall, very lean and fit, curly blonde hair. I think he ran long distance. He was one of those guys that could literally eat anything they want all day long and probably LOSE weight.

Anyway, Carly was always trying to hook up with older dudes. Dressing slutty, flirting, dropping her number to randos. I guess it worked with Sam. One night after they'd been going out for a few weeks she DM'd me on Insta something like, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SHIT??

I knew she'd been super nervous to hook up with Sam because she really liked him so I figured it had something to do with that. I just hoped he hadn't been a dick to her.

I told her she better just tell me already.

Hooked up with Sam, said Carly.

AND???? I texted back.

Nothing for a few minutes.

Then a photo popped up.

I clicked into it.

And there was Sam, naked, reclining on his bed, looking like a sleek tan swimmer.

And there was Sam's cock, looking like a baby elephant trunk, the swollen head peeking out of the foreskin stretching up beyond his belly button.

And then it was gone.

I'll never forget it.

I screamed out loud, WAIT WAIT WAIT.

But it was one of those disappearing IG pictures and I couldn't get it back. I was too stunned to take a screenshot. Then it vanished forever.

I couldn't stand it. I felt this incredible rumbling in my stomach. I had to see it again. But how was I supposed to tell my friend to re-send the pic of her bf's huge dick...???

I guess you just fucking tell her.

WTF, I typed. Send that again.

She sent it again. And another. And another.

This time I was ready. I screencapped everything.

Sam looked like an anime character. His body was so sleek and beautiful. And he was so, so hung.

In another photo Carly was holding his dick beside her arm for scale. He was as thick as her wrist , the foreskin stretched taut just below the head.

Another one was just from the waist down where it swung between his thighs heavy and glistening, a strand of something dangling from the tip. I stared at it hard. I was still a virgin but I had watched enough hentai to know I was staring a freshly fucked cock. That thing had been inside Carly. Those were her juices on it. That was his seed dripping off the tip.

I will never forget that night. I didn't know it was possible cocks like that could exist in real life. And yet there it was. Fucking my friend of course.

My core felt hot and strange like I needed to fill something I couldn't explain. Like I wanted to be sitting at Sam's feet. Like I wanted to serve him and bring him whatever he needed. And like I wanted to murder Carly.

You had sex with that? I asked.

She said she tried. She said he'd fucked her 5 times until he ran out Magnums. That she was sitting in her car outside his house shaking and could hardly walk.

My brain was swimming, spinning. Sam was so sweet. He seemed so gentle. Flashes of their sex shot through my head. Sam driving that pole into Carly, her screams, needing to satisfy himself on her body again and again.

I remember feeling hungry like I'd never felt before.

And very jealous. Very very jealous.

I had to stop responding and get ready for bed. I couldn't deal.

The next day when I saw Carly at school she was acting all high & mighty. I made up some excuse to dip out after class so I didn't have to listen to her stories. I was too jealous. I couldn't stand it.

I'm not sure what would have happened to me and Carly if she'd kept dating Sam.

But she didn't.

Sam died in a car accident a couple weeks later. It was horrible. He'd gone to our high school so there was a big memorial and everyone had the day off. Looking around at the service at all the crying girls I realized I was heartbroken, not because Sam was gone, but because his massive cock was gone off the Earth forever. What a fucking waste.

I was so ashamed I never told anyone my feelings. I thought it was wrong to be so enamored with his organ, by what it did to Carly, by what I wanted it to do to me. I knew I was supposed to think of Sam as a person, but really I just thought of him as a gorgeous piece of meat.

I have to admit it turned me on to see all the girls crying. To think he'd fucked them, used them, maybe come inside them. I imagined each of them covered in his come, begging him to stop, crying because he wouldn't stop pumping them.

Sam became my first real life big cock fantasy. I still have the screenshot photos on my dropbox.

Carly and I reconnected and we're good friends today. Actually she'll pop up later in this story too.

I guess that was the long answer, but maybe it's a good one.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This experience with Sam and Carly is what led me to taking my first real sexual risks later in high school with CR on the football team...something I think I briefly mention in Chapter 1 of this epic tale. Maybe we'll get to that story later...

cruza

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
INTERMISSION - Q & A

Hey Brooke how’s ur homie Kristen, any plans to party with her again ?

Reactions: neon_beaches

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut right to the chase, don't you SMH :p

That's kinda a long story but I'll do my best to summarize. When I was growing up I was really into anime and that led me to discover hentai. I thought the girls were gorgeous. I envied their bodies. I wanted to be desired like that. A badass babe who made men drool. Ahegao face. You know. I was still pretty young when I discovered hentai but I loved it. All the exaggerated breasts and cocks mixed with ultra-cute chicks. It seemed to me like it was the essence of sexuality on steroids. I found it vastly more interesting than boys my age. Plus it didn't seem like any of that sexuality could actually exist in real life. I'd never seen anything like it.

Until my friend Carly started dating Sam.

We were still in high school and Sam was a little older. I think he worked at a shoe store or something. But he seemed so grown up to us. Tall, very lean and fit, curly blonde hair. I think he ran long distance. He was one of those guys that could literally eat anything they want all day long and probably LOSE weight.

Anyway, Carly was always trying to hook up with older dudes. Dressing slutty, flirting, dropping her number to randos. I guess it worked with Sam. One night after they'd been going out for a few weeks she DM'd me on Insta something like, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SHIT??

I knew she'd been super nervous to hook up with Sam because she really liked him so I figured it had something to do with that. I just hoped he hadn't been a dick to her.

I told her she better just tell me already.

Hooked up with Sam, said Carly.

AND???? I texted back.

Nothing for a few minutes.

Then a photo popped up.

I clicked into it.

And there was Sam, naked, reclining on his bed, looking like a sleek tan swimmer.

And there was Sam's cock, looking like a baby elephant trunk, the swollen head peeking out of the foreskin stretching up beyond his belly button.

And then it was gone.

I'll never forget it.

I screamed out loud, WAIT WAIT WAIT.

But it was one of those disappearing IG pictures and I couldn't get it back. I was too stunned to take a screenshot. Then it vanished forever.

I couldn't stand it. I felt this incredible rumbling in my stomach. I had to see it again. But how was I supposed to tell my friend to re-send the pic of her bf's huge dick...???

I guess you just fucking tell her.

WTF, I typed. Send that again.

She sent it again. And another. And another.

This time I was ready. I screencapped everything.

Sam looked like an anime character. His body was so sleek and beautiful. And he was so, so hung.

In another photo Carly was holding his dick beside her arm for scale. He was as thick as her wrist , the foreskin stretched taut just below the head.

Another one was just from the waist down where it swung between his thighs heavy and glistening, a strand of something dangling from the tip. I stared at it hard. I was still a virgin but I had watched enough hentai to know I was staring a freshly fucked cock. That thing had been inside Carly. Those were her juices on it. That was his seed dripping off the tip.

I will never forget that night. I didn't know it was possible cocks like that could exist in real life. And yet there it was. Fucking my friend of course.

My core felt hot and strange like I needed to fill something I couldn't explain. Like I wanted to be sitting at Sam's feet. Like I wanted to serve him and bring him whatever he needed. And like I wanted to murder Carly.

You had sex with that? I asked.

She said she tried. She said he'd fucked her 5 times until he ran out Magnums. That she was sitting in her car outside his house shaking and could hardly walk.

My brain was swimming, spinning. Sam was so sweet. He seemed so gentle. Flashes of their sex shot through my head. Sam driving that pole into Carly, her screams, needing to satisfy himself on her body again and again.

I remember feeling hungry like I'd never felt before.

And very jealous. Very very jealous.

I had to stop responding and get ready for bed. I couldn't deal.

The next day when I saw Carly at school she was acting all high & mighty. I made up some excuse to dip out after class so I didn't have to listen to her stories. I was too jealous. I couldn't stand it.

I'm not sure what would have happened to me and Carly if she'd kept dating Sam.

But she didn't.

Sam died in a car accident a couple weeks later. It was horrible. He'd gone to our high school so there was a big memorial and everyone had the day off. Looking around at the service at all the crying girls I realized I was heartbroken, not because Sam was gone, but because his massive cock was gone off the Earth forever. What a fucking waste.

I was so ashamed I never told anyone my feelings. I thought it was wrong to be so enamored with his organ, by what it did to Carly, by what I wanted it to do to me. I knew I was supposed to think of Sam as a person, but really I just thought of him as a gorgeous piece of meat.

I have to admit it turned me on to see all the girls crying. To think he'd fucked them, used them, maybe come inside them. I imagined each of them covered in his come, begging him to stop, crying because he wouldn't stop pumping them.

Sam became my first real life big cock fantasy. I still have the screenshot photos on my dropbox.

Carly and I reconnected and we're good friends today. Actually she'll pop up later in this story too.

I guess that was the long answer, but maybe it's a good one.
That is hot. What is the biggest you have had irl?

Reactions: 1119457